PDA

View Full Version : Jodie Foster accused of beating up 17-year-old boy

seehorse
06-14-2010, 07:17 PM
http://digitaljournal.com/article/293414

Los Angeles - Academy-Award winning actress Jodie Foster has been accused of allegedly assaulting a 17-year-old boy after he attempted to take a picture of her at the Grove shopping center in Los Angeles.
Actress of such films as “Silence of the Lambs” and “The Inside Man,” Jodie Foster, has been accused of beating up a 17-year-old boy after he went to take a photo of her at the Grove shopping center in Los Angeles, according to All Headline News.
The father of the boy explained that his son is a big fan of Foster and wanted to get an up-close photo of the actress but then, the father says, she went after him, poked him in the chest and said, “Do you even have a mother you slime ball?” She then allegedly pushed and shoved the boy, which left scratches and bruises on his a All that fame and she is a idiot! They want fame and then get upset at a camera:mad:

Articulate_Ape
06-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Wait. I thought Jodie Foster was a 17 year-old boy. WTF?

Bubba Dawg
06-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Wait. I thought Jodie Foster was a 17 year-old boy. WTF?

Okay. That was funny. :D

Sonnabend
06-14-2010, 09:19 PM
No,. she isnt...just a rug muncher

Rockntractor
06-14-2010, 09:23 PM
No,. she isnt...just a rug muncher
That's carpet muncher, swampy!:D

Gingersnap
06-14-2010, 09:29 PM
This is total Lounge material.

Foster certainly has the same failings as her heterosexual celebutard counterparts. She dumped her long time lover (and co-parent) for another woman and was subsequently dumped by her for a younger model.

Jumpy
06-14-2010, 09:50 PM
However, Worst Previews reports that Foster representatives claim the boy was a paparazzo and had been following and harassing Foster and her kids for hours with a professional high-end camera.
"This guy was most definitely a paparazzo. He had a large camera bag and 1000mm telephoto lens. He tailed Jodie and followed her all the way from the movie theater to the valet," said one Foster representative.
As I thought... more to the story. She ""poked him in the chest, and grabbed him by the arm". The headline is way sensational. I don't call that a "beating up". The youth likely hit paydirt though, as he will probably sue for a few hundred thousand. :rolleyes:

Calypso Jones
06-14-2010, 11:29 PM
I hear one or both of her boys apologized to the kid.

I have to wonder. WHY does a lesbian...who obviously chooses a woman over...pardon the pun...a man, Want to have male children. Why would she think she is qualified to raise a man?

Gingersnap
06-14-2010, 11:38 PM
I hear one or both of her boys apologized to the kid.

I have to wonder. WHY does a lesbian...who obviously chooses a woman over...pardon the pun...a man, Want to have male children. Why would she think she is qualified to raise a man?

They were IVF kids so I expect they just took the reproductive lottery and they happened to be boys. There probably wasn't a lot sex planning going on.

noonwitch
06-15-2010, 08:46 AM
As I thought... more to the story. She ""poked him in the chest, and grabbed him by the arm". The headline is way sensational. I don't call that a "beating up". The youth likely hit paydirt though, as he will probably sue for a few hundred thousand. :rolleyes:

Yeah, there usually is more to it.

I always liked Jodie Foster. She's one of the best actresses in the under 50 group. I can't say as I blame her for being over sensitive to someone who might be following her, all things considered in her life history.

The difference between she and Sean Penn is that she really was once stalked by a psycho, a man who shot a President in an attempt to impress her.