PDA

View Full Version : George Bush barely staying awake during Opening Ceremony

Eyelids
08-08-2008, 10:51 PM
I'm absolutely humiliated by him at this point, this is a huge event that billions of people globally would love to attend and a forum for all nations to come together and he is caught nodding off and checking his watch?

What a fucking disgrace, be a professional for once in your life.

LibraryLady
08-08-2008, 10:54 PM
I thought it was boring too so I am watching John Edwards squirm. ENTERTAINING!:D

Eyelids
08-08-2008, 10:55 PM
I thought it was boring too so I am watching John Edwards squirm. ENTERTAINING!:D

Thats good for you... but you aren't a representative of the 300 million people who live here.

LibraryLady
08-08-2008, 10:57 PM
No, I'm busy here reminding you of what an ignorant little twit you are.

Gingersnap
I'm absolutely humiliated by him at this point, this is a huge event that billions of people globally would love to attend and a forum for all nations to come together and he is caught nodding off and checking his watch?

Most people find the Olympics to be pointless. Looking at his watch isn't anywhere near the social faux pas of falling asleep during a Presidential funeral.

This belongs in Politics.

SarasotaRepub
Are you kidding??? That's great!! Exactly the way I feel. :p

Eyelids, it looks to be about a 100 degrees there. In case you didn't notice there were several shots of other world leaders that looked about excited as W was. :rolleyes:

Eyelids
08-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Eyelids, it looks to be about a 100 degrees there. In case you didn't notice there were several shots of other world leaders that looked about excited as W was. :rolleyes:

Who? I only saw Sarkozy who still has his suit on.

PB2012
08-08-2008, 11:01 PM
They just showed the Chinese leader and he could barely keep his eyes open.

Phillygirl
08-08-2008, 11:02 PM

What station?

Eyelids
08-08-2008, 11:04 PM
They just showed the Chinese leader and he could barely keep his eyes open.

HARDY HAR HAR. Go watch monster trucks you ignorant piece of shit.

PB2012
08-08-2008, 11:06 PM

How am I ignorant by stating fact?
You lib, get worked up anytime someone does not agree with you.

asdf2231
08-08-2008, 11:06 PM

Someone needs some nappy time.

Theophilus
08-08-2008, 11:08 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/M21/NobodyCares.jpg

Besides wouldn't THIS (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=2894) be much more entertaining for everyone Bro?

Eyelids
08-08-2008, 11:21 PM
How am I ignorant by stating fact?
You lib, get worked up anytime someone does not agree with you.

Im not the one making fun of Chinese people because "LOLOOLLLL THEY HAVE SQUIANTY EYES N STUFF"

PB2012
08-08-2008, 11:26 PM
I was being serious.
He was falling asleep.

Wow, once again putting words in peoples mouths.

LibraryLady
08-08-2008, 11:27 PM
What station?

He is about to come on Night line - ABC

Phillygirl
08-08-2008, 11:29 PM
He is about to come on Night line - ABC

Thanks!...

lacarnut
08-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Just think, in six months, chump change liberals will be dumping on McCain rather than Bush on inaugural day. Obama is going to get his Mickey Mouse Ears trimmed back.

Troll
08-09-2008, 12:40 AM

Come on Lids, that ceremony lasted for FOUR HOURS. Put that on top of jetlag and most people half his age would be in a coma. I got bored just watching the slideshow.

Sonnabend
08-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Not to mention the heat, and the long jet trip.

AmPat
08-09-2008, 12:47 AM

Keep a civil tongue for OUR President you Yet to Contribute To Society lowlife.
Our President had just flown to Korea and spent the day with the troops here. He then flew to China. He had no break and little sleep. He actually still runs the country and has a demanding schedule he keeps while travelling.

You on the other hand probably feel exhausted after sleeping 10-12 hours and having to get up for an "early" 08:30 English as a Second Language class. :cool:

Eyelids
08-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Keep a civil tongue for OUR President you Yet to Contribute To Society lowlife.
Our President had just flown to Korea and spent the day with the troops here. He then flew to China. He had no break and little sleep. He actually still runs the country and has a demanding schedule he keeps while travelling.

You on the other hand probably feel exhausted after sleeping 10-12 hours and having to get up for an "early" 08:30 English as a Second Language class. :cool:

Civil tongue my ass, the eyes of the world were on that event and whenever the camera went to him he was making an ass of himself. If "presidenting" is too hard and demanding for George he never should have ran... all he does with our global image is reinforce ourselves as lazy, apathetic morons.

And if you dont care what the rest of the world thinks of us I direct you to almost 7 years ago.

To have this man represent me globally is a disgrace, he isn't my president. I accept no responsibility in him having his position and I strive to distance myself from him as much as I can.

Zathras
08-09-2008, 01:10 AM
To have this man represent me globally is a disgrace, he isn't my president. I accept no responsibility in him having his position and I strive to distance myself from him as much as I can.

So you've renounced your US Citizenship and have moved out of the country? Sorry Blinky, until you do these 2 actions, President Bush IS your president and will continue to be so. Stamping your feet and throwing a temper tantrum like the child you truly are does not change this. If you need help packing and leaving, I'm sure the fine people here at CU would help kick your sorry ass out the door, as it were.

Eyelids
08-09-2008, 01:13 AM
So you've renounced your US Citizenship and have moved out of the country? Sorry Blinky, until you do these 2 actions, President Bush IS your president and will continue to be so. Stamping your feet and throwing a temper tantrum like the child you truly are does not change this. If you need help packing and leaving, I'm sure the fine people here at CU would help kick your sorry ass out the door, as it were.

I'm not going anywhere, but will not accept George Bush as my leader. He may be so formally but I dont recognize him as such. He is a black eye on America, and one of the biggest reasons Barack Obama will be our next president.

Zathras
08-09-2008, 01:22 AM
I'm not going anywhere, but will not accept George Bush as my leader. He may be so formally but I dont recognize him as such. He is a black eye on America, and one of the biggest reasons Barack Obama will be our next president.

Well, I guess that's what makes me more mature than you Blinky, I can accept the fact that, if elected, Obama will be the leader of the US. I'm not a hate filled know nothing like you. I won't be stomping my feet and plugging my ears saying "la la la" like you do child.

Zathras
08-09-2008, 01:25 AM
Im not the one making fun of Chinese people because "LOLOOLLLL THEY HAVE SQUIANTY EYES N STUFF"

No, you make fun of white suburban housewive that wash dishes.

LibraryLady
08-09-2008, 01:31 AM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/dtharman/bill-clinton-sleeping.jpg

BUBBA HATES BLACK PEOPLE!!!

IanBama
08-09-2008, 02:00 AM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/dtharman/bill-clinton-sleeping.jpg

BUBBA HATES BLACK PEOPLE!!!

Just wait for it...Eyelids will somehow find that post racist.

AmPat
08-09-2008, 06:08 AM

Typical liberal, " If I don'r recognize a fact, it isn't really a fact." George Bush IS YOUR President and leader whether you recognize it or not. The Euroweenies aren't busy denigrating OUR President while simultaneously allowing that an insignificant little boy like you doesn't count. You are an American. While that embarrasses me greatly, I accept the FACT that you are.

I must admit that admitting your U.S. citizenship makes me nauseous.:cool:

nightflight
08-09-2008, 10:08 AM

You left-tards see racism everywhere.

SaintLouieWoman
08-09-2008, 11:08 AM

Funny how the NBC cameras seemed to always catch him at a bad time. He was caught during the parade of nations checking his watch

Have you never nodded off But wait, you're perfect. I forgot. And then you're supposedly very young. W is 60. There could be a bit of jet lag involved.

You're exactly who I would think would start this thread. :rolleyes:

megimoo
08-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Funny how the NBC cameras seemed to always catch him at a bad time. He was caught during the parade of nations checking his watch

Have you never nodded off But wait, you're perfect. I forgot. And then you're supposedly very young. W is 60. There could be a bit of jet lag involved.

You're exactly who I would think would start this thread. :rolleyes:
Pay him no heed.He is just a prototype little lberal wanabe twerpe.He will find fault where none exists if it furthers his political agendy.
As a total failure in the use of common sense and who can tell just how far he can go !

PB2012
08-09-2008, 11:27 AM

Let me be the first to say hypocrite.
Why would you be humiliated by him if he is not your president?

biccat
08-09-2008, 12:27 PM
How incredibly racist! Suggesting that a "black" eye is negative? How stereotypical can you get.

Now I know you're a honkey, you keep making racist statements like this!

Lager
08-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Let's see..... which would be harder to resist, and which shows the more serious lack of control? Resisting grogginess after flying half way around the world, and listening to soothing Chinese music and light effects in a long ceremony in 100 degree heat, or resisting a chubby young intern who works for you and shows you her thong? Yeah, that's a hard one alright, and I'm not talking about slick willy's woody.

MrsSmith
08-09-2008, 01:08 PM
President Bush is eagerly awaiting the start of the Summer Olympics, making history as the first president to attend this world athletic competition on foreign soil.

>>>SNIP (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080807/ap_on_re_as/bush_asia_95)

Bush has been trying to walk a tightrope in attending the games, wanting to avoid causing Beijing embarrassment during its two weeks on the world stage while also coming under pressure to use his visit to openly press China's leaders for greater religious tolerance and other freedoms. Chinese officials bristled when he met with Chinese activists at the White House last week.

"With this speech, Bush is trying to address two polar issues: easing the controversy created by those who oppose his visit during the Games and simultaneously maintaining America's strategy with China," said Yan Xuetong, an expert in U.S.-China relations at Beijing's prestigious Tsinghua University.

Making the repression issue timely, China has rounded up opponents ahead of the Olympics and slapped restrictions on journalists, betraying promises made when it landed the hosting rights.

I am very proud that our president has made history yet again, representing all the very best about our country. I am, however, very ashamed of our media for their absurd delight in airing only the most embarrassing footage they can find.