PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore had affair with Larry David's ex-wife, 'An Inconvenient Truth' producer

bijou
06-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Al Gore's surprising split from wife Tipper was prompted by an affair he was having with Larry David's environmental activist wife, Star magazine reports.

The tabloid weekly says the environment-friendly ex-veep and the comedian's ex have been involved for two years.

Laurie David is an outspoken Hollywood environmentalist and a trustee of the Natural Resources Defense Council who makes frequent appearances at political events.

She co-produced the Academy Award winning documentary about Gore and his campaign against global warming, "An Inconvenient Truth."

"Al and Laurie went from friends to lovers," Star quotes an unnamed insider as saying. "It couldn't be avoided."

David divorced her husband, the "Seinfeld" creator and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star, in 2007 amid reports that she was cheating with the married caretaker of their Martha's Vineyard summer home.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/06/15/2010-06-15_al_gore_had_affair_with_larry_davids_exwife_an_ inconvenient_truth_producer_lauri.html#ixzz0qx7dlv t8

Articulate_Ape
06-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Not THAT'S what I call leaving a carbon footprint.

noonwitch
06-15-2010, 03:51 PM
I was really hoping that it was Tipper who cheated on Al, preferably with some really good-looking man under the age of 35. It would be more fun that way.

PoliCon
06-15-2010, 04:37 PM
I was really hoping that it was Tipper who cheated on Al, preferably with some really good-looking man under the age of 35. It would be more fun that way.

clearly Tipper has more class than that.

Gingersnap
06-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Meh....we'll see if the Enquirer confirms this. :cool:

Calypso Jones
06-15-2010, 04:58 PM
They actually thought this was never going to come out? Wonder if Tipper provided the tip.

Jumpy
06-15-2010, 05:02 PM
Does this surprise anybody? A marriage lasting that long probably rarely ends in separation/divorce, outside of an affair.

lacarnut
06-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Not THAT'S what I call leaving a carbon footprint.

I hope she leaves a huge footprint on his wallet. Living with that self serving ego maniac should be worth billions, I tell ya.

fettpett
06-15-2010, 06:01 PM
at lest she's half way decent looking. some of the dawgs that these guys sleep with astounds me

Articulate_Ape
06-15-2010, 06:29 PM
I hope she leaves a huge footprint on his wallet. Living with that self serving ego maniac should be worth billions, I tell ya.

QFT

m00
06-15-2010, 06:30 PM

Maybe he should have invented the prenuptial.

Calypso Jones
06-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Laurie and Larry separated in 07. Funny. Never heard about it in the media. And I'll bet the media has known Gore and Laurie were seeing each other for a long time.

Zafod
06-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Laurie David? that woman is a fucking viper....

patriot45
06-15-2010, 07:03 PM

Didn't she win moonbat of the year.... every year!!!?!

Gingersnap
06-15-2010, 09:55 PM
Laurie and Larry separated in 07. Funny. Never heard about it in the media. And I'll bet the media has known Gore and Laurie were seeing each other for a long time.

If so, some bartender made a copy of the security tapes. :D

Articulate_Ape
06-15-2010, 10:57 PM

That sort of insult was uncalled for, Zafod. You know damned well that venomous snakes all over the world will find your metaphorical language hurtful. Shame on you.

Zafod
06-16-2010, 01:35 PM
That sort of insult was uncalled for, Zafod. You know damned well that venomous snakes all over the world will find your metaphorical language hurtful. Shame on you.

hahahahahahahahahaha

ralph wiggum
06-16-2010, 01:39 PM

There were quite a few stories when they separated. I'm a Seinfeld & Curb fan, so I certainly remember hearing about it.