PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama supports UN'S “Middle Man” Tax On American's Foreign Aid

megimoo
08-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Obama Supports GlobalTax From United Nations

"Seven Tenths Of American's Gross National Product AS The U.N.'s 'FEE' !"

Not only that, but the fee for allowing the U.N. to play the “middle man” in our global war on poverty would be a tax of .7 percent of the U.S. Gross National Product.

Barack Obama and his liberal allies such as Senator Biden have signed on to a bill that would allow the U.N. to tax America (and Americans) an estimated $845 billion over the next 13 years.

For an entire week, Americans watched as Senator Barack Obama took his act on the road, courting the European elitists and cowtowing to an endless array of foreign politicians. At this point it may be easy to take Obama’s “celebri-plomacy” lightly.

Yet, his trip highlights a dangerous threat to America’s national sovereignty in the form of his globalist policies that will diminish America’s role in the world and outsource decisions of vital national interest to the United Nations.

His Global Poverty Act, currently under consideration in Congress, is just one such policy. Despite its seemingly innocuous title, the Global Poverty Act would force America to adopt the U.N.’s “Millennium Development Goals” as official U.S. policy.

This means outsourcing to the United Nations all important decisions concerning the use of U.S. foreign aid dollars.

Not only that, but the fee for allowing the U.N. to play the “middle man” in our global war on poverty would be a tax of .7 percent of the U.S. Gross National Product.

That’s right. Barack Obama and his liberal allies such as Senator Biden have signed on to a bill that would allow the U.N. to tax America (and Americans) an estimated $845 billion over the next 13 years.

Obama’s plan represents perhaps the greatest affront to our national sovereignty since the War of 1812.

http://townhall.com/Columnists/ChristineODonnell/2008/08/08/obama_supports_global_tax_from_united_nations

Eyelids
08-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe John McCain supports the Global Poverty Act as well.

Eyelids
08-08-2008, 11:10 PM
and 7/10's of Americas GNP would be 70%, not .7%.