PDA

View Full Version : did Hell freeze over ??!!!

namvet
06-16-2010, 11:42 AM
I didn't watch his spill speech last night. but even the parrots at PMSNBC were not impressed. shocking !!!!

Matthews, Keith Olbermann and Howard Fineman react to President Obama's Oval Office Address on the oil spill. Here are the highlights of what the trio said:

Olbermann: "It was a great speech if you were on another planet for the last 57 days."

Matthews compared Obama to Carter.

Olbermann: "Nothing specific at all was said."

Matthews: "No direction."

Howard Fineman: "He wasn't specific enough."

Olbermann: "I don't think he aimed low, I don't think he aimed at all. It's startling."

Howard Fineman: Obama should be acting like a "commander-in-chief."

Matthews: Ludicrous that he keeps saying [Secretary of Energy] Chu has a Nobel prize. "I'll barf if he does it one more time."

Matthews: "A lot of meritocracy, a lot of blue ribbon talk."

Matthews: "I don't sense executive command."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/06/15/msnbc_trashes_obamas_address_compared_to_carter_i_ dont_sense_executive_command.html

ralph wiggum
06-16-2010, 12:11 PM
The DU morons weren't pleased either! :D

WeDidIt (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-15-10 09:15 PM
Original message
So I just put MSNBC on the same block I have Fox on.
I'll take it off on July 1 to see if they've stopped being complete idiots.

It's CNN only for me for the rest of this month, if I turn Cable news on at all.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8566559

Nubs
06-16-2010, 01:12 PM
Instead of taking concrete actions to provide resources and a plan for remediation, Barry's primary action is to shake down BP. This is just another example of how we are being governed by a "Community Organizer".

When in recorded human history has a community organizer solved the problem before shaking down an organization? Jesse Jackson was not satisfied with Toyota changing HR policy until they "donated" millions to Rainbow/Push as penance.

Chuck58
06-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Barry's 'magic' is gone. The gods of Olympus have turned their backs on him. We talked about it before the election - he's never run anything, not even a lemonade stand and he thought he could run a government?

He's completely lost. He depends on people who are just as incompetent as him. So, create another czar to take the heat and blame if things don't work out.

asdf2231
06-16-2010, 02:01 PM
The DU morons weren't pleased either! :D

WeDidIt (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-15-10 09:15 PM
Original message
So I just put MSNBC on the same block I have Fox on.
I'll take it off on July 1 to see if they've stopped being complete idiots.

It's CNN only for me for the rest of this month, if I turn Cable news on at all.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8566559

Now THATS funny.

Chuck58
06-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Now THATS funny.

What I find really funny is, they say they block Fox, but they all seem to know what's being said on Fox.

On another forum, some starry eyed fool who's about as leftist and progressive as they come says he never watches Fox. But, daily he's complaining about what's being said on Fox.

What's nice about them is, they think everyone is as stupid as they are.

FlaGator
06-16-2010, 03:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt2c9Iyq2UQ

Constitutionally Speaking
06-16-2010, 05:39 PM
What I find really funny is, they say they block Fox, but they all seem to know what's being said on Fox.

On another forum, some starry eyed fool who's about as leftist and progressive as they come says he never watches Fox. But, daily he's complaining about what's being said on Fox.

What's nice about them is, they think everyone is as stupid as they are.

No they actually DON'T know what is on Fox. They get their sound bites via the smear filter that is "media Matters". They are only aware of what that smear machine allows them to hear.

JB
06-16-2010, 06:05 PM
I didn't watch his spill speech last night. but even the parrots at PMSNBC were not impressed. shocking !!!!You sure they weren't talking about an old Bush speech???

I'm shocked too.