PDA

View Full Version : what's wrong with Britain ??

namvet
06-17-2010, 10:04 AM
the guy at the end of this will tell you

6h2XBZz88VE

Dan D. Doty
06-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Man, that really was a downer.

Britian has allowed itself to be shallowed up by the worse of the worse ( convert, or die).

DU+NU_Reject
06-19-2010, 07:42 AM
Man, that really was a downer.

Britian has allowed itself to be shallowed up by the worse of the worse

They have a vermin problem?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/iamjooish/1191499522_queen_alienpress-web.jpg

"I say we take off, and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure"

Hehe... silliness aside... fascism... is something that must be fought tooth and nail. Britain/EU opened the floodgates on this issue, so be it: we'll end up closing it for them eventually, if they make themselves hard-to-ignore. (And they will)

Keeping yourself hard to ignore... is not something you want to do around us, because a person can still carry a gun over here... and if you take it a few steps further... the private populace of America won't even HAVE to use guns in self-defense. You'll end up like whats-his-face beardo being tried in NYC for 9/11.

warpig
06-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Churchill must be flippin in his grave! We saved the country for this???

namvet
06-19-2010, 09:38 AM
I talked with some Brit fuck named Colin on another forum. he claims to be a modern day war hero and says we're all liars. everything over there is just fine. I laffed so hard had to go piss. :D

DU+NU_Reject
06-19-2010, 11:58 AM
What the hells that guy's name in NYC that's standing trial, there?

I'm name-deficient :(

DU+NU_Reject
06-19-2010, 08:18 PM
I talked with some Brit fuck named Colin on another forum. he claims to be a modern day war hero and says we're all liars. everything over there is just fine. I laffed so hard had to go piss. :D

Muslims like living in the US, so they must like liars. :rolleyes:

warpig
06-19-2010, 09:55 PM
There's a guy on another forum that pretty much agrees with the current assessment of what is wrong with Britain. He especially warned against the Gov. run Health Care says the system they have is as bad as people think and the Muslim influence is severely changing the country.

DU+NU_Reject
06-20-2010, 07:30 AM
Churchill must be flippin in his grave! We saved the country for this???

We'll save them again, if they keep the BS hot and spicy! :D

Dan D. Doty
06-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Many years ago, people in Europe got a few of stupid ideas.

First, they they were going to tolerent to point of people cave your head in with political/ religouis/ social agenas.

Second, they stop reproducing.

Third, they figured out that if you don't reproduce, there is no one there to take care of you when you get old.

Fourth, they invite all the third-world jerkazoids into their countries with the promise of all the welfare they can eat.

Fifth, they tell these jerkazoids that their nation is the worse in history ( PC gone amok).

Sixth, the jerkazoids believe it and act in accordence.

Lesson learned, Europians will become extint, Europe will morph into another third-world sh*thole and we better get our heads out our ass before it happens to us too; you don't believe it, just check the southern border.

namvet
06-20-2010, 02:54 PM
Many years ago, people in Europe got a few of stupid ideas.

First, they they were going to tolerent to point of people cave your head in with political/ religouis/ social agenas.

Second, they stop reproducing.

Third, they figured out that if you don't reproduce, there is no one there to take care of you when you get old.

Fourth, they invite all the third-world jerkazoids into their countries with the promise of all the welfare they can eat.

Fifth, they tell these jerkazoids that their nation is the worse in history ( PC gone amok).

Sixth, the jerkazoids believe it and act in accordence.

Lesson learned, Europians will become extint, Europe will morph into another third-world sh*thole and we better get our heads out our ass before it happens to us too; you don't believe it, just check the southern border.

that's scarey about the EU. if they fall will they scream for US military intervention???? we already rescued the french in 2 world wars. I can't feature fighting muslims at Normandy

Dan D. Doty
06-20-2010, 04:28 PM
that's scarey about the EU. if they fall will they scream for US military intervention???? we already rescued the french in 2 world wars. I can't feature fighting muslims at Normandy

No, they'll go down in a whimper.

Apache
06-20-2010, 04:50 PM
What the hells that guy's name in NYC that's standing trial, there?

I'm name-deficient :(

Ron Jeremy :confused:

:D

Dan D. Doty
06-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Ron Jeremy :confused:

:D

Not Big Ron :eek:

He's one of America's greatest heroes!!!

Okay, he's fat, hairy and sweats a lot, but we love 'em any way.

And he's thousand times better that coke-head John Holms ( he was mix up with a multi-murder).