PDA

View Full Version : Snug Sunday: From Sonna's comfy Papa chair

Sonnabend
06-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Sunday cometh, sun rising on a cold and crisp winter's day in Sydney. Been a great week, came back from leave, went putt putt golfing (and lost...bugger:()

Sunday for me is make and mend day, washing, household chores after a niice sleep in.

TOTD: What was your best Sunday? Was it a lazy sleep in? Good news? The first snow? A snug cuddly one telling you that you didnt HAVE to get out of bed and she had a MUCH better idea how to greet the morn?

Puppies licking you awake? Cat meowing imperiously in your ear?

Do tell.

Music of the day? Well, I have always been partial to musicals and musical drama..here's a gem from Les Miserables.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFbsZu7ZN7A

Bubba Dawg
06-19-2010, 09:50 AM
Happy Sunday to you Sonna. I'm still enjoying Saturday morning here but I get the drift.

I slept a little late, got up and fed the cats, who are now content, and made coffee. I'm not working overtime today, which is nice.

Good TOTD. I enjoy quiet Sundays. most Sunday mornings now I'm at church working on the sound system, which I love to do. But when we're on vacation I like to sleep in, get up and make coffee, read a newspaper or a book, and just not have anything to do for a change.

A perfect Sunday would involve snow. A really big snow that didn't knock the power out. I'd do some cooking later. Maybe watch a movie. Spend time with Miz Bubba.

Quiet things. Those are the best to me. Nowhere I have to go and nothing I have to do.

linda22003
06-19-2010, 01:54 PM
My best Sunday? Ever? My wedding day.