PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Seinfeld: Lady Gaga 'is a jerk'

Gingersnap
06-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Jerry Seinfeld: Lady Gaga 'is a jerk'

What does Jerry Seinfeld think about Lady Gaga, who wound up in his box at Shea Stadium two weeks ago?

"This woman's a jerk. I hate her," Seinfeld said at the end of a WFAN radio interview with Steve Somers on Monday, and it's hard to tell if he's joking. "I can't believe they put her in my box, which I paid for."

The scantily-clad Gaga was moved from her front-row seat to Seinfeld's empty box and gave photographers the bird.

"You give people the finger and you get upgraded? Is that the world we're living in now?" he said. "She is talented. I don't know why she's doing this stuff."

Seinfeld, 56, also said when asked about the June 10 incident, "I wish her the best. You take one 'A' off of that and you've got gag. I don't know what these young people think or how they promote their careers."

There you go.

USA Today (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/06/jerry-seinfeld-lady-gaga-is-a-jerk-/1?csp=hf&loc=interstitialskip)

PoliCon
06-23-2010, 01:31 PM
why didn't the kick her to the curb if she was begaving badly? It's this kind of shit that makes the youth today think such behavior is okay. I guess we're back to the days where there are two laws - one for the haves and another for the have nots.

ETA: I'm not convinced she's talented either.

Kay
06-23-2010, 02:33 PM
I agree. She got what she wanted, the headlines and tabloid covers.
She reminds me of a trashier version of Madonna. Not a good role model at all.

Megaguns91
06-23-2010, 02:41 PM
I disliked Man gaga from the start. He's atrocious.

noonwitch
06-23-2010, 02:50 PM
I don't have a problem with Lady Gaga. It's not my music, and she's no more outrageous than Madonna or Cher were in their days.

I loathe Jerry Seinfeld, though. I never thought his show was funny, and I thought each of the four characters was a despicable human being.

PoliCon
06-23-2010, 03:43 PM
I don't have a problem with Lady Gaga. It's not my music, and she's no more outrageous than Madonna or Cher were in their days.
She's exactly that - well calculated to be outrageous.:rolleyes: So outrageous that it's patently FAKE.