PDA

View Full Version : Dash Cam Records Deputy Beating Teen (VIDEO)

megimoo
08-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Dash Cam Records Deputy Beating Teen (VIDEO: held down, punched in the face 13 times then tasered)

Deputy Charged In Beating

GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. -- An 18-year-old was punched 13 times in the face by a deputy, and it was all caught on tape. The deputy, Brian Tollison, has been fired and had been charged in the incident. WYFF was exclusively given excerpts from the video that was recorded on the deputy's dash camera on May 15. The video shows Tollison, who was working undercover, trying to take a driver into custody after he pulled him over in the Judson community. In the video, a back-up deputy appears to hold onto the teen while Tollison hits him. When...

http://www.wyff4.com/news/17136655/detail.html#-

Cold Warrior
08-10-2008, 06:14 PM
More and more, the police and other authorities in this country feel that civil liberties are a privlege, rather than a right. It is, however, amusing that on the TV show, Cops, they are continually making fun of "perps" for doing stupid things in front of the dashboard camera. If you buy that, think how stupid these cops must be!

But fortunately, they found some DRUGS on the victim, so American children are a bit safer (but a whole lot less free) tonight.

PB2012
08-10-2008, 07:16 PM
What I think is really sad is that more then likely the officer will be allowed to work in law enforcement again.

Cold Warrior
08-10-2008, 07:28 PM
What I think is really sad is that more then likely the officer will be allowed to work in law enforcement again.

Why shouldn't he? He fits the profile perfectly!

OwlMBA
08-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Cops have always had too much power and been abusive. The only difference is that now we have the technology to catch it.

I, for one, flat out refuse to ever leave my car when pulled over. I will not even roll the window down the entire way. I do not just cops. Not at all. Its always your word against theirs, and judges will always side with the cops.

Theophilus
08-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Why not suspect that they put the drugs on him to justify their actions? I don't trust them.