PDA

View Full Version : The Most Open-Minded President: Photo of Obama meeting with Top Taliban reps

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Further proves how Obama is the most open-minded hand-reaching President in ages. Only by confronting our enemies in an ideological war can we Hope to win.

http://imgur.com/mVbJW.jpg

m00
07-08-2010, 09:01 PM
I don't think posting this picture will have the effect of convincing people Obama is "open minded"

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Perhaps open minded isn't the right word, it's about reaching out to people who may attempt to harm us, and using diplomacy, trade, and agreements to curb the violence.

m00
07-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Perhaps open minded isn't the right word, it's about reaching out to people who may attempt to harm us, and using diplomacy, trade, and agreements to curb the violence.

May attempt to harm us?

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 09:16 PM
The Bravest President

PoliCon
07-08-2010, 09:17 PM
YOU JACKASS! Any talks with the Taliban that are not made from a position of strength will be taken in the Islamic world as a sure sign of WEAKNESS. :rolleyes: What do you need to see before you recognize that they do NOT think like we do.

Rockntractor
07-08-2010, 09:19 PM
YOU JACKASS! What do you need to see before you recognize that they do NOT think like we do.
I would not include Wei Wei in the we.

Articulate_Ape
Just when did this meeting take place, WWW? I see a photochop, but I don't remember seeing any Taliban members flying to Washington, DC to meet with Obama at the Whitehouse, let alone with a woman in tow sans burqa.

Care to provide the source of that chop...er...photo?

malloc
In related news, here is a picture of the most open minded prime minister of Britain meeting Adolf Hitler for another round of appeasement, using diplomacy and trade. That worked out well.

http://corriecanuck.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/neville_chamberlain_and_adolf_hitler_peace_in_our_ time.jpg

The Bravest President

Are you drunk and fantasizing about giving The Obamanation a BJ again wee wee? You sound so lovestruck, like the stalker from Obsessed. You know he's married right?

malloc
07-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Just when did this meeting take place, WWW? I see a photochop, but I don't remember seeing any Taliban members flying to Washington, DC to meet with Obama at the Whitehouse, let alone with a woman in tow sans burqa.

http://www.tvweek.com/2009/03/20/ObamaTonightShowwithLeno1.jpg

Tonight Show. Same pose, tie, shoes.

m00
07-08-2010, 09:24 PM

This is indeed photoshopped. I bet he's going to replace it with a photo of Bush to do a 'gotcha' moment.

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 09:29 PM
This is indeed photoshopped. I bet he's going to replace it with a photo of Bush to do a 'gotcha' moment.

That doesn't make sense, Bush was a coward, he wasn't about VALUES or PRINCIPLES, and he never met with anyone who ever associated with the Taliban.

m00
07-08-2010, 09:32 PM
That doesn't make sense, Bush was a coward, he wasn't about VALUES or PRINCIPLES, and he never met with anyone who ever associated with the Taliban.

Wait, are you saying Obama has values and principles because he is in this picture or because he isn't in this picture?

Or is "ripping off taxpayers" a VALUE and/or a PRINCIPLE?

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 09:32 PM
YOU JACKASS! Any talks with the Taliban that are not made from a position of strength will be taken in the Islamic world as a sure sign of WEAKNESS. :rolleyes: What do you need to see before you recognize that they do NOT think like we do.

This is a position of strength. They know we are wealthy, they know we have the weapons to turn the entire desert into glass, they know our position.

Please though, elaborate.

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Or is "ripping off taxpayers" a VALUE and/or a PRINCIPLE?

It's not a rip off. If we can teach their leaders to value and embrace Western Liberal Capitalism, then we can empower them to free themselves from their chains. Give them what they need to defend themselves and these new freedom-based values, and we won't have to worry about being in the area.

m00
07-08-2010, 09:38 PM
If we can teach their leaders to value and embrace Western Liberal Capitalism

You don't know this history of Osama and his family, do you? Quick, go wiki it.

m00
07-08-2010, 09:39 PM
It's not a rip off.

Start paying taxes and then get back to me. :p

Articulate_Ape
07-08-2010, 09:48 PM
http://www.tvweek.com/2009/03/20/ObamaTonightShowwithLeno1.jpg

Tonight Show. Same pose, tie, shoes.

I told you. I know how to do three things really well: please women sexually, photochop, and virtually everything else I try to do.

I'm not a god, but I should be one. http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/GrinBeam.gif

Articulate_Ape
07-08-2010, 09:53 PM
This is a position of strength. They know we are wealthy, they know we have the weapons to turn the entire desert into glass, they know our position.

I think Gandhi said it best when he said, "A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble. Oh, and before I forget, Wei Wu Wei is a fucking dolt who will never understand what I just said, my friends."

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 09:58 PM
woops

http://imgur.com/kVehd.jpg

Deal With It.

MrsSmith
07-08-2010, 10:14 PM
woops

Deal With It.

http://whitenoiseinsanity.com/2009/04/20/remember-when-reagan-met-with-taliban-leaders-in-the-white-house/

**yawn**

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Freedom Fighters :)

MrsSmith
07-08-2010, 10:19 PM
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/taliban-time.html

SIXTEEN years later, the Taliban becomes a problem. Reagan should have consulted his crystal ball. Or just let the Russians take a country full of mineral wealth. Yeah, that's it. :rolleyes:

And which welcome-mat was President in '96?? :D

MrsSmith
07-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Too bad "our first black president" was too busy rolling in the hay to take care of them then...

Articulate_Ape
07-08-2010, 10:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gmvxMJTXug

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 10:24 PM
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/taliban-time.html

SIXTEEN years later, the Taliban becomes a problem. Reagan should have consulted his crystal ball. Or just let the Russians take a country full of mineral wealth. Yeah, that's it. :rolleyes:

And which welcome-mat was President in '96?? :D

Yep I'm sure it had nothing at all to do with all of the special training, financial, and direct military aid (weapons) that the Reagan adminstration supplied the Mujahideen with. A decade and a half later this group breaks off with enough power to take over the region...hmm...nope I can't see any connection.

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Now is the time for someone to post something about conservatives or liberals. lol...

MrsSmith
07-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Yep I'm sure it had nothing at all to do with all of the special training, financial, and direct military aid (weapons) that the Reagan adminstration supplied the Mujahideen with. A decade and a half later this group breaks off with enough power to take over the region...hmm...nope I can't see any connection.

The connection is easy...once a solidly wimpy Dim was in office, the Taliban had a chance to grab power. It worked great for them...until the Dims lost again.

Articulate_Ape
07-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Now is the time for someone to post something about conservatives or liberals. lol...

You are really horrible at trolling. If you would like some pointers, let me know.

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 10:30 PM
The connection is easy...once a solidly wimpy Dim was in office, the Taliban had a chance to grab power. It worked great for them...until the Dims lost again.

lol yes the whole world just watches and waits for the right team to come into power (as if there's any difference between the parties) and then they ATTACK

lol

also they attack us because they hate Freedom and our Christian God who wrote the Constitution right?

hahaha

Apocalypse
07-08-2010, 10:31 PM
woops

Deal With It.

So you post a picture of President Reagan meeting with the Mujahedeen to discuss the war crimes being committed against the Afgans during their fight against the Soviets.

And for the record. The Taliban did not exist when Reagan was in office and neither did al Qaeda.

The mujahedeen, Taliban, and al Qaeda are all separate groups.

The Mujahedeen was a confederation of Afghan war lords who fought the communists and were largely native Afghans. Once the communist were defeated, the Mujahedeen war lords could not come to consensus and civil war broke out between them. This would have been early 90's. The Taliban (made up of mainly foreign fighters) came along a few years later and piece by piece took over Afghanistan from the fighting war lords, with the exception of territory in the North still controlled by Massoud.

Al Qaeda sprung into existence sometime after the communists were defeated and the Taliban took over Afghanistan.

But yes, it is well known that Carter and Reagan both supported the Mujahedeen.

Also a bit more on the back story.

The primary one was assassinated just before 9/11, because Bin Laden realized he was the biggest immediate threat to Al-Qaeda. Few others in that photo now serve in the current Afghan government; while the rest went the Benedict Arnold route.

Learn history and facts stupid!

Wei Wu Wei
07-08-2010, 10:41 PM
So you post a picture of President Reagan meeting with the Mujahedeen to discuss the war crimes being committed against the Afgans during their fight against the Soviets.

And for the record. The Taliban did not exist when Reagan was in office and neither did al Qaeda.

The Mujahedeen was a confederation of Afghan war lords who fought the communists and were largely native Afghans. Once the communist were defeated, the Mujahedeen war lords could not come to consensus and civil war broke out between them. This would have been early 90's. The Taliban (made up of mainly foreign fighters) came along a few years later and piece by piece took over Afghanistan from the fighting war lords, with the exception of territory in the North still controlled by Massoud.

Al Qaeda sprung into existence sometime after the communists were defeated and the Taliban took over Afghanistan.

The primary one was assassinated just before 9/11, because Bin Laden realized he was the biggest immediate threat to Al-Qaeda. Few others in that photo now serve in the current Afghan government; while the rest went the Benedict Arnold route.

These groups didn't "spring into existence". They evolved from the Mujahideen as socio-economic factors changed and they used their military training and aid from the US to assist in this transformation.

Apocalypse
07-08-2010, 10:49 PM
These groups didn't "spring into existence". They evolved from the Mujahideen as socio-economic factors changed and they used their military training and aid from the US to assist in this transformation.

No they didn't, they sprang into existence in 1994 in response to the abduction of girls by one of the Mujahideen groups. The first group was comprised of 30 individuals and about 16 weapons.

Learn facts, not liberal altered history.

Zathras
07-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Once again Wee Wee proves the only use he has here is getting his ass handed to him yet again after another lame attempt to do something stupid....and failing miserably in the process.

Speedy
07-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Once again Wee Wee proves the only use he has here is getting his ass handed to him yet again after another lame attempt to do something stupid....and failing miserably in the process.

What is even more hilarious is that even after nobody bit he plays it off like someone did. Not only is he a troll, he is a stupid troll at that.

marinejcksn
07-09-2010, 12:44 AM
The Bravest President

Personally I think the bravest President was FDR. He openly admired Mussolini. That took balls.:rolleyes:

Sonnabend
07-09-2010, 04:56 AM

Pres. Bush flew this

http://varifrank.com/images/F-106A_Delta_Dart_cockpit_sim.jpg

And as you are now trashing a VETERAN, I will ask you this

Where did YOU serve?

Sonnabend
07-09-2010, 05:42 AM
Before any mod starts accusing me of "bullying" I submit that the former President is a veteran, was a qualified fighter pilot, and that trashing him is the same as trashing the military service of any other veteran, and should be treated as such.

Calling a veteran a coward is, as far as I can see, a violation of CU rules. Criticism of his policies is fine, but trashing his service and calling him a coward is unacceptable.

Wei should apologise.

lacarnut
07-09-2010, 06:20 AM

I am surprised he is not down on all fours checking out their crotch. :eek:

Sonnabend
07-09-2010, 07:24 AM

http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/obamachamberlain2.jpg

"Peace in our time" :rolleyes:

3rd-try
07-09-2010, 08:04 AM
also they attack us because they hate Freedom and our Christian God who wrote the Constitution right?

hahaha

Lets see. Oh yea...They do seem to hate a lot of the choices we make. From how we dress to how we pray. Soooo, one could interpret that as them "hating OUR freedom". As far as our Christian God, they're quite free to worship how they like. We'd like the same consideration.

Your sarcasm could use some work.

djones520
07-09-2010, 08:05 AM
The Bravest President

You and Obama failed sociology 101 didn't you?

These aren't rational Americans douche drinker. These are extremist tyrants. Ahhh screw it. Your not going to listen anyways.

PoliCon
07-09-2010, 10:22 AM

Fucktard - when you're fighting them and then asking for peace - in their mind - that means they're winning. It doesn't matter what money or weapons we have - they see someone who is giving up the fight while they are ready to continue to fight. Get it? No of course you don't. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
07-09-2010, 10:23 AM
woops

Deal With It.

Deal with what? Reagan was fighting communism.

PoliCon
07-09-2010, 10:24 AM

Freedom fighters can quickly become oppressors - as the Taliban did.

PoliCon
07-09-2010, 10:28 AM

Well there you go. I guess I'm gonna hafta brush up on my Afghanistan history. Not generally a topic of interest in my world though . . . . At least not after the fall of Bactria.

PoliCon
07-09-2010, 10:29 AM

evidence?

asdf2231
07-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Moved this little stink baiting effort to it's proper forum.

Constitutionally Speaking
07-09-2010, 05:05 PM

Do you know anything about their culture and what is perceived as weakness???

m00
07-09-2010, 05:52 PM
You are really horrible at trolling. If you would like some pointers, let me know.

hey, we all called a 'gotcha'

Lager
07-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Wei needs to quit posting when he's stoned.

Zathras
07-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Wei needs to quit posting when he's concious.

Fixed that for ya.

asdf2231
07-11-2010, 07:03 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX161ulHrSA&feature=related

Big Guy
07-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Wee Wee uses little tricks like this because he can't use actual facts for his arguments. He has little to no actual life expeience to argue with so he uses theory and photo shop. When this doesn't work he changes the subject, twists words around and answers questions with questions the are not relevent to the current context. He gets called out on his B.S. and then drops off the thread.

That about sums you up don't it Wee Wee?

Big Guy
07-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Well, Wee Wee did it again.

He lost so he bailed out,.....AGAIN.