PDA

View Full Version : Thanks.

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 05:53 PM
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I reckoned maybe this would be the right place to say thank you to the members here who have made me feel at home and part of this great forum. I'm sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there are some that would rather see me inside a running cement mixer filled with broken glass and that's OK; you can't legislate good taste. I think this is a great and eclectic group of people and I appreciate being a part of it.

And I am being serious for once.

BadCat
07-12-2010, 05:58 PM
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I reckoned maybe this would be the right place to say thank you to the members here who have made me feel at home and part of this great forum. I'm sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there are some that would rather see me inside a running cement mixer filled with broken glass and that's OK; you can't legislate good taste. I think this is a great and eclectic group of people and I appreciate being a part of it.

That's too good for you.

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 06:01 PM
That's too good for you.

Hi, Mr. Sunshine.

BadCat
07-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Hi, Mr. Sunshine.

Aren't you dead yet?

Hurry it up.

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Aren't you dead yet?

Hurry it up.

No, I am still alive. Are you hell-bent on ruining this thread too? Sorry, but I meant what I said and I will no longer allow myself to respond to a jackanapes such as yourself outside the dome after this post. I would hope that a "Power CUer" would understand.

Cheers.

BadCat
07-12-2010, 06:09 PM
No, I am still alive. Are you hell-bent on ruining this thread too? Sorry, but I meant what I said and I will no longer allow myself to respond to a jackanapes such as yourself outside the dome after this post. I would hope that a "Power CUer" would understand.

Cheers.

Let's just move it to the dome right now.

JB
07-12-2010, 06:14 PM
I hate everyone here. I just post here because I'm too lazy to create a logon somewhere else.

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 06:16 PM
I hate everyone here. I just post here because I'm too lazy to create a logon somewhere else.

At least you are thinking constructively.

BadCat
07-12-2010, 06:20 PM

I feel pretty much the same way...but I do remember when this was a really great board.

How's the campaign?

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Let's just move it to the dome right now.

Your call, tenderfoot.

JB
07-12-2010, 06:43 PM
I feel pretty much the same way...but I do remember when this was a really great board.

How's the campaign?Well, I can think of at least 3 or 4 CU spinoffs so it's going to thin out sooner or later. There are definitely some characters I'd like to see back but all in all the place still works for me. I'm just glad jendf is gone.

Won the primary in May.

Hawkgirl
07-12-2010, 07:16 PM
So...why the bad blood between you and Badcat? Did you poop in his litterbox? :eek::cool:

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 07:22 PM
So...why the bad blood between you and Badcat? Did you poop in his litterbox? :eek::cool:

He has some notion that I am a sock, and has since I came here. I made a comment in jest early on and his utter lack of a sense of humor led to a brief cat fight, during which he was skinned using method #3. I reckon he never quite recovered or something. I dunno. I don't rile easily or make negative comments other than in jest. I guess he is the anti-jester. In short, I don't get it myself.

Kay
07-12-2010, 07:49 PM
Won the primary in May.

Congratulations to you JB!

Bubba Dawg
07-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Glad you are here, Sir Ape.

And I don't really think of you as a sock....more like some sort of prophylactic device. :D

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 08:47 PM

And I don't really think of you as a sock....more like some sort of prophylactic device. :D

:D

BadCat
07-12-2010, 09:02 PM
He has some notion that I am a sock, and has since I came here. I made a comment in jest early on and his utter lack of a sense of humor led to a brief cat fight, during which he was skinned using method #3. I reckon he never quite recovered or something. I dunno. I don't rile easily or make negative comments other than in jest. I guess he is the anti-jester. In short, I don't get it myself.

You're full of shit.
You came in here acting like you were every poster's best friend, you're not my friend, and you never will be.

And you've never come even half way close to "skinning" me, and if you want to try..the dome is down there.

Hey, since I generally ignore you and your posts, answer me this...do you have a job?

Gingersnap
07-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Okay, guys - knock it off. What if a n00b sees this? ;)

patriot45
07-12-2010, 09:34 PM

Is this drama queen stuff!?
You got 2000 plus posts and you put it in the welcome wagon!
You feel at home on an internet forum! Hahahahah!

Go out and go fishing or something.

Rockntractor
07-12-2010, 09:35 PM

We'll punch um in the nose!

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Is this drama queen stuff!?
You got 2000 plus posts and you put it in the welcome wagon!
You feel at home on an internet forum! Hahahahah!

Go out and go fishing or something.

My mistake.

lacarnut
07-12-2010, 09:41 PM

Same here. Bad Cat thinks that A.P. is that low life Cold Warrior character that has gotten banned many times. I don't think so; in fact, I would bet on it. I enjoy Articulate Ape and Bad Cat's posts. I know you two are never going to kiss and make up but let try to be cordial enemies.:eek::D

Rockntractor
07-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Same here. Bad Cat thinks that A.P. is that low life Cold Warrior character that has gotten banned many times. I don't think so; in fact, I would bet on it. I enjoy Articulate Ape and Bad Cat's posts. I know you two are never going to kiss and make up but let try to be cordial enemies.:eek::D

But we never see him below the shoulders, what is below that? He may not have legs, he could have a hand up his .......:eek:

Gingersnap
07-12-2010, 09:49 PM
But we never see him below the shoulders, what is below that? He may not have legs, he could have a hand up his .......:eek:

This from a guy sporting a plush pig avi.

Rockntractor
07-12-2010, 09:50 PM
This from a guy sporting a plush pig avi.

Um well err ....oink!:D

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 09:58 PM

I agree, and I can assure you that I have been on my best behavior here. Trust me.

Rockntractor
07-12-2010, 10:00 PM
I agree, and I can assure you that I have been on my best behavior here. Trust me.

But do you have legs?:confused::cool:

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 10:09 PM
But do you have legs?:confused::cool:

I do, and the neat thing is that I am typing this with my feet. Let's see you do that, porky.

Rockntractor
07-12-2010, 10:13 PM
I do, and the neat thing is that I am typing this with my feet. Let's see you do that, porky.

I can do four letters at a time with my feet but they have to be close together in pairs and nothing makes any sense!:confused:

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 10:16 PM
I can do four letters at a time with my feet but they have to be close together in pairs and nothing makes any sense!:confused:

So, like a text version of chopsticks?

Rockntractor
07-12-2010, 10:24 PM
So, like a text version of chopsticks?

More or less, it's a whole new language.

Articulate_Ape
07-12-2010, 10:25 PM
To any conservative noob reading this thread, this really is a great message forum and I think you will like it.

Kay
07-12-2010, 11:12 PM
You're full of shit.
And you've never come even half way close to "skinning" me

I have to agree I've never seen him "skinned" by you Ape. You know big cats
tend to move quietly and eat chattering monkeys in the wild for dinner. Just saying.

While I'd never be one to encourage this type of badboy behavior, if I was a noob
passing through and read this I'd stay around to enjoy the show myself. :)

Articulate_Ape
07-13-2010, 12:15 AM
I have to agree I've never seen him "skinned" by you Ape. You know big cats
tend to move quietly and eat chattering monkeys in the wild for dinner. Just saying.

While I'd never be one to encourage this type of badboy behavior, if I was a noob
passing through and read this I'd stay around to enjoy the show myself. :)

Never, huh?