PDA

View Full Version : Ground Zero Mosque

Jumperbones
07-13-2010, 06:31 PM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/06/pat-condell-on-ground-zero-mosque-is-it-possible-to-be-astonished-but-not-surprised.html

patriot45
07-13-2010, 06:45 PM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/06/pat-condell-on-ground-zero-mosque-is-it-possible-to-be-astonished-but-not-surprised.html

I like the first comment!

If N.Y. ers let this happen, I'm glad I moved!
Well I'm glad I moved anyway, but still.

Jumperbones
07-13-2010, 08:09 PM
I like the first comment!

If N.Y. ers let this happen, I'm glad I moved!
Well I'm glad I moved anyway, but still.

We shouldn't just leave it up to the N.Y. ers. We should all raise holy hell about this afront to our hollowed ground. Screw the muzzies.

Kay
07-13-2010, 10:44 PM
Hey Jumper! Good to see you. :)

Not to mention that Ground Zero is not just the site of where 3000 died. It's a war memorial just like Pearl Harbor is. Families from every corner and state in this country sent their sons and daughters to war to keep them from hitting us again here on our own soil. This is a war memorial to them as much as a memorial site to those who died there when the first shot was fired in this war. To let our enemy come back and build a monument there is a slap in the face to every family that lost someone in this war.

Rockntractor
07-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Unfortunately they are breaking no laws and as much as I hate them (yes Poli, I said hate them) there is nothing we can do about it until they commit a crime with it.

Kay
07-13-2010, 11:22 PM
Sadly true Rock. Very sadly true.

PoliCon
07-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Unfortunately they are breaking no laws and as much as I hate them (yes Poli, I said hate them) there is nothing we can do about it until they commit a crime with it.

or unless we can tie them to terrorists - but I don't think for a second the Obama administration will be at all interested in looking for those ties . . . .

Rockntractor
07-13-2010, 11:44 PM
or unless we can tie them to terrorists - but I don't think for a second the Obama administration will be at all interested in looking for those ties . . . .

Also by disallowing a mosque were it possible you would set a dangerous precedent where churches would soon be disallowed at will.

patriot45
07-13-2010, 11:47 PM
Also by disallowing a mosque were it possible you would set a dangerous precedent where churches would soon be disallowed at will.

Its a matter of this being America! We don't need a stinking mosque anywhere near ground zero. Are you gonna tell me thats the only property available to those pricks!?

Rockntractor
07-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Its a matter of this being America! We don't need a stinking mosque anywhere near ground zero. Are you gonna tell me thats the only property available to those pricks!?
No it is not and it sucks but as long as Islam is classified as a religion they have the same rights as any other church. I for one don't consider them just a religion they are more of a political organization and one that has vowed openly to destroy us too.

Cobra
07-13-2010, 11:52 PM

In the USA we have freedom to practice religion as we choose. Yes. there are those who choose to throw their religion and ideals in our faces because they are free to do so.

A mosque at ground zero is an affront to our very being - an allowed one.

And what have we done to fill groud zero? Have we rebuilt or are we too busy fighting amongst ourselves about what should be built?

We are ripe for the taking. May God Help us all.

Articulate_Ape
07-13-2010, 11:55 PM

You are correct, but when examining the issue of The Córdoba House being located near the 9/11 "ground zero" site. It would be useful for everyone to know that it's name is based on The Great Mosque of Córdoba (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_C%C3%B3rdoba). It was common for the armies of Islam to construct a mosque as a sign of conquest (e.g. The Dome of the Rock built upon the temple mount in Jerusalem).

Is the building of this mosque a crime? Only a moral one to people like me that nearly lost a SIL; and I can empathize with that position, even as I am unwilling to dispense with the Constitutional rights of those seeking to build the mosque.

However, I think it is the actual symbolic nature of the site selection, based the history of Islamic expansionism, is not understood by anyone engaged the argument save those seeking to build the mosque. The reality is that it's that consideration that New York City residents and all Americans should be far more concerned about.

Knowing what I know, I say no to this mosque.

patriot45
07-13-2010, 11:55 PM
No it is not and it sucks but as long as Islam is classified as a religion they have the same rights as any other church. I for one don't consider them just a religion they are more of a political organization and one that has vowed openly to destroy us too.

Well lets just switch over to common sense then! It will not fly well in NYC near ground zero, everyone knows nothing good can be gotten from this.

Rockntractor
07-14-2010, 12:00 AM
Well lets just switch over to common sense then! It will not fly well in NYC near ground zero, everyone knows nothing good can be gotten from this.
I think the mayor of NYC is the only one that could do anything to stop it and that would have to be done through zoning, I think it is already to late they have been given the permits.

Cobra
07-14-2010, 12:03 AM
You are correct, but when examining the issue of The Córdoba House being located near the 9/11 "ground zero" site. It would be useful for everyone to know that it's name is based on The Great Mosque of Córdoba (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_C%C3%B3rdoba). It was common for the armies of Islam to construct a mosque as a sign of conquest (e.g. The Dome of the Rock built upon the temple mount in Jerusalem).

Is the building of this mosque a crime? Only a moral one to people like me that nearly lost a SIL; and I can empathize with that position, even as I am unwilling to dispense with the Constitutional rights of those seeking to build the mosque.

However, I think it is the actual symbolic nature of the site selection, based the history of Islamic expansionism, that is not understood by anyone engaged the argument save those seeking to build the mosque. The reality is that it's that consideration that New York City residents and all Americans should be far more concerned about.

The symbolic nature is on the side of islam. We let them build, we may as well pray to allah when the call comes. And it will come.

Rockntractor
07-14-2010, 12:03 AM

However, I think it is the actual symbolic nature of the site selection, based the history of Islamic expansionism, that is not understood by anyone engaged the argument save those seeking to build the mosque. The reality is that it's that consideration that New York City residents and all Americans should be far more concerned about.

You are correct it is no secret why they want the mosque here. It is because of a politically correct mayor. Some people should take note here, political correctness is not harmless!

Rockntractor
07-14-2010, 12:05 AM
The symbolic nature is on the side of islam. We let them build, we may as well pray to allah when the call comes. And it will come.
The day we elected Barack Hussien obama we started our surrender.

Kay
07-14-2010, 12:53 AM
I hope if they do build it that it burns to the ground before it opens.
Wonder how quick the response time would be for NYFD to put out
muslims on fire at Ground Zero?

(knowing of course that it would be just as fast as anywhere else,
because they are professional caring Americans and that's just how
we roll...even to save those that are trying to kill us at the time)

Cobra
07-14-2010, 12:58 AM
I hope if they do build it that it burns to the ground before it opens.
Wonder how quick the response time would be for NYFD to put out
muslims on fire at Ground Zero?

(knowing of course that it would be just as fast as anywhere else,
because they are professional caring Americans and that's just how
we roll...even to save those that are trying to kill us at the time)

You're right.

God Bless America!

Rockntractor
07-14-2010, 01:06 AM
I just love the way the adbot at the top of this page shows the burka skanks looking for dating opportunities.

Cobra
07-14-2010, 01:16 AM
The day we elected Barack Hussien obama we started our surrender.

"We" did not elect BHO.

No surrender.

Rockntractor
07-14-2010, 01:50 AM
I would suggest to new Yorkers that they walk past this mosque frequently eating ham sandwiches.

lacarnut
07-14-2010, 04:32 AM
I would suggest to new Yorkers that they walk past this mosque frequently eating ham sandwiches.

If Rudy was Mayor, he would throw so many roadblocks at them they would decide to build it elsewhere. I am not so sure about Bloomy.

Eating a ham sandwich might get you arrested in this PC city. Better yet, have a couple of hot dog vendors stationed across the street. I would buy a couple just for the hell of it.

namvet
07-14-2010, 09:56 AM
and why always NYC ???? terrorists consider it the USA

its common knowledge they use mosque's to build bombs and store weapons

the panthers will be knockin on the door with they're photo of Bin Laden. can you feature a panther with a PE belt??? yes !!!!