PDA

View Full Version : Obama's personal chef named "Food Czar"

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-16-2010, 12:03 PM
http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2010/07/sam_kass_white_house_chef_and.html

WASHINGTON--Sam Kass, the Chicago native who is a White House chef who helps shape the Obama White House food initiatives, title has been upgraded to reflect his growing policy role.

Obamafoodorama had the scoop: "Kass has been quietly promoted within the ranks at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and is no longer known as Mrs. Obama's Food Initiative Coordinator. About a month ago, according to a White House source, Kass' title was changed from "Food Initiative Coordinator" to Senior Policy Adviser For Healthy Food Initiatives. There has been little fanfare, and no formal announcement from the East Wing or the White House about Kass' promotion.

...The new title more accurately reflects Kass' broad range of duties, as internal and external expert on all things health, kids, and food."

The East Wing told me Kass' title was changed to better reflect his role and he will not have any new duties.

marv
07-16-2010, 12:43 PM
...so he still won't prepare pork?

Gingersnap
07-16-2010, 01:35 PM
They aren't even pretending anymore.

fettpett
07-16-2010, 07:00 PM
I've said it once, i'll say it again. GET FUCKING RID OF THE GOD DAMN CZAR'S!!!!!!

Hawkgirl
07-16-2010, 07:18 PM
I've said it once, i'll say it again. GET FUCKING RID OF THE GOD DAMN CZAR'S!!!!!!

They want to show solidarity with the once USSR by installing "czars".

fettpett
07-16-2010, 08:41 PM
They want to show solidarity with the once USSR by installing "czars".

no, the USSR KILLED their Czars

Hawkgirl
07-16-2010, 10:17 PM
no, the USSR KILLED their Czars

you are right...I should have said Russian dictators.