PDA

View Full Version : The world has now run out of Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories.

bijou
07-17-2010, 04:58 PM
“‘President John F. Kennedy’s death was a neurotoxin-assisted homicide’ is the hypothesis of this study. A review of medical evidence demonstrates evidence of a neurotoxin-assisted homicide. The convergence of three independent actions, or the signature traits of a neurotoxin-assisted homicide- the emergence of neurological signs consistent with a neurotoxin-induced paralysis, the induction of a small neck wound consistent with a flechette-transported neurotoxin entry wound, and the execution of a coverup to eliminate neurotoxin evidence, supports this hypothesis. This review suggests, JFK’s death had all the signature traits of a neurotoxin-assisted homicide.” ...

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/discoblog/2010/07/15/ncbi-rofl-president-kennedys-death-a-poison-arrow-assisted-homicide/

hampshirebrit
07-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Werd. :D

noonwitch
07-19-2010, 08:57 AM
That's it, it's a neurotoxin, not the bullit through the head!

People are really dumb to even consider something this lame. I can see some logic in some conspiracy theories regarding whether Oswald acted alone or not, but that's about as far as I would go. Disputing the cause of death is pretty out there, since everyone has seen footage of the shooting.

lacarnut
07-19-2010, 09:09 AM
I think they let this writer out of the psycho ward too soon.

FlaGator
07-19-2010, 09:12 AM
That's it, it's a neurotoxin, not the bullit through the head!

People are really dumb to even consider something this lame. I can see some logic in some conspiracy theories regarding whether Oswald acted alone or not, but that's about as far as I would go. Disputing the cause of death is pretty out there, since everyone has seen footage of the shooting.

The bullet was just the delivery system for the neurotoxin.

Gingersnap
07-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Finally! Peak Kennedy Conspiracy has been passed!

NJCardFan
07-19-2010, 12:49 PM
I still believe it was a conspiracy. There is too much out there to think there wasn't. Was Oswald involved? Probably but on a lower level. He was a patsy. But no one has yet to explain why the parade route was changed which got me. Anyone who's ever been to the 6th Floor Museum can see that a single shooter would have picked Kennedy coming up Houston St. and not from behind on Elm. Just too weird.

Articulate_Ape
07-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Finally! Peak Kennedy Conspiracy has been passed!

Heh. :D