PDA

View Full Version : What Browser do you use?

RockerWolf
07-19-2010, 11:39 PM
Here is to list the browser you use.

I use Firefox because it's simple and has ad blocker.

Kay
07-19-2010, 11:54 PM
I use IE.

Bleda
07-20-2010, 12:26 AM
Main browser is Safari, although I use IE and Maxthon too. I would rather die than use FF. :p

RockerWolf
07-20-2010, 01:11 AM
Of course i recently got a Toshiba Satellite Laptop.

PoliCon
07-20-2010, 01:31 AM
Main browser is Safari, although I use IE and Maxthon too. I would rather die than use FF. :p

I'll take ANYTHING over a microsoft product.

Bleda
07-20-2010, 01:52 AM
I'll take ANYTHING over a microsoft product.

Why? They make good products, at least when you compare them to the competition. Look at Windows.

fettpett
07-20-2010, 03:34 AM
Why? They make good products, at least when you compare them to the competition. Look at Windows.

IE is the absolute WORST browser on the market. IE 8 passed security tests there were well over 4 years old when the others were passing the newest ones. IE has no innovation in their product and the only reason people use it, is it's the one that "comes with windows"

Safari
Chrome
Firefox
other

way down here is IE

PoliCon
07-20-2010, 09:28 AM

you mean they STEAL good product ideas from their competition and the lead their sheeple - I mean customers into buying everything they make just because they make it assuming that every crappy thing they make is superior just because they make it. :rolleyes: MSWORD is a perfect example. A worthless program and yet every damn fool thinks it's wonderful. :rolleyes:

Gingersnap
07-20-2010, 10:03 AM
I use IE but I have some pretty intense security at home so I think I'm okay. I guess I don't really care what search engine I use.

fettpett
07-20-2010, 10:08 AM
I use IE but I have some pretty intense security at home so I think I'm okay. I guess I don't really care what search engine I use.

the security holes are in IE it's self. mostly in flash and other parts of it's structure.

for all the issues Firefox has had, I'm not moving to Chrome (google) or Safari (apple) due to not liking either company. FF 4 is currently in beta and been thinking of downloading it, but i hate not having all my addons

marv
07-20-2010, 10:15 AM
99.9% of the time I'm on Netscape. When ordering from Amazon and other online vendors, I use Firefox. Only as a very last resort do I use IE.

Rockntractor
07-20-2010, 10:26 AM
When there are fewer people using a browser there are less viruses and hacking.

marv
07-20-2010, 11:01 AM
When there are fewer people using a browser there are less viruses and hacking.
Egg...zackly!

IIRC, Netscape never had any more than 10-15% of the market. IE has a bullseye painted on it, and they're begining to paint Firefox. Popularity does have its drawbacks.