PDA

View Full Version : Muslim bus drivers refuse to let guide dogs on board

Odysseus
07-21-2010, 10:29 AM
By Andy Dolan

Last updated at 4:14 AM on 19th July 2010

Blind passengers are being ordered off buses or refused taxi rides because Muslim drivers or passengers object to their 'unclean' guide dogs.

One pensioner, a cancer sufferer, told how had twice been confronted by drivers and asked to get off the bus because of his guide dog, and had also faced hostility at a hospital and in a supermarket over the animal.

The problem to carry guide dogs on religious grounds has become so widespread that the matter was raised in the House of Lords last week, prompting transport minister Norman Baker to warn that a religious objection was not a reason to eject a passenger with a well-behaved guide dog.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295749/Muslim-bus-drivers-refuse-let-guide-dogs-board.html#ixzz0uKKz2IFS (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295749/Muslim-bus-drivers-refuse-let-guide-dogs-board.html#ixzz0uKKz2IFS)
So much for Allah, the Merciful.

Gingersnap
07-21-2010, 10:48 AM
People with service dogs who are treated this way have to start calling the police every time it happens. If it happens more than once in any given company, they need to sue.

This kind of thing happens because the dominant culture refuses to impose its natural values on immigrants. People are afraid of appearing "insensitive" so disabled people get thrown under the bus to cater to a foreign superstition.

PoliCon
07-21-2010, 11:35 AM
People with service dogs who are treated this way have to start calling the police every time it happens. If it happens more than once in any given company, they need to sue.

This kind of thing happens because the dominant culture refuses to impose its natural values on immigrants. People are afraid of appearing "insensitive" so disabled people get thrown under the bus to cater to a foreign superstition.

You've hit on something. Not only should the people with the dogs be calling - the REST of us should be calling - or more importantly standing up for them when it happens. I'd've told the bastard bus driver in no uncertain terms that HE would be getting off before the guy with the seeing eye dog.

Odysseus
07-21-2010, 12:45 PM
You've hit on something. Not only should the people with the dogs be calling - the REST of us should be calling - or more importantly standing up for them when it happens. I'd've told the bastard bus driver in no uncertain terms that HE would be getting off before the guy with the seeing eye dog.

Unfortunately, the Muslims clearly feel that they can get away with this and that the authorities will not intervene or sanction them. I think that the Brits need to take a page from our civil rights movement and organize boycotts.

namvet
07-21-2010, 12:48 PM
the link is to the UK. figures since they run the country.

PoliCon
07-21-2010, 01:13 PM
Unfortunately, the Muslims clearly feel that they can get away with this and that the authorities will not intervene or sanction them. I think that the Brits need to take a page from our civil rights movement and organize boycotts.

I'm more for instant protests. They pull some shit like this - INSTANTLY everyone rallies in support of the disable person. Then too - you find out the routes these bastards take and you get a camera and you have someone with a guide dog - or dozens of people with guide dogs lined up to get on.

marv
07-21-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm more for instant protests. They pull some shit like this - INSTANTLY everyone rallies in support of the disable person. Then too - you find out the routes these bastards take and you get a camera and you have someone with a guide dog - or dozens of people with guide dogs lined up to get on.
The proper command to the service dog should be, "ATTACK!"........

Odysseus
07-21-2010, 04:03 PM
And then the Muslims would riot and the government would feel the need to molify them with a formal ban on dogs on mass transit.

The proper command to the service dog should be, "ATTACK!"........
See above.

The only correct response to creeping Sharia is to vote out the bums who embrace dhimmitude. When the government refuses to back down in the face of Islamist provocations and the police know that doing their job won't get them fired or prosecuted for Islamophobia or some other imagined offense, this kind of idiocy will go away on its own.

PoliCon
07-21-2010, 04:52 PM
And then the Muslims would riot and the government would feel the need to molify them with a formal ban on dogs on mass transit.

which would piss off even more people and encourage people to get up off their asses and make a difference.