PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Poll Numbers Down, Imaginary Racism Up

namvet
07-22-2010, 02:44 PM
The Democrats are depressed about their collapsing poll numbers, so it's time to start calling conservatives "racist."

As we now know from the Journolist list-serv, where hundreds of liberal journalists chat with one another, and which was leaked to Daily Caller this week, journalists cry "racism" whenever they need to distract from bad news for Obama. (Ironically, this story did not make headlines.)

http://townhall.com/columnists/AnnCoulter/2010/07/21/obamas_poll_numbers_down,_imaginary_racism_up

deflection and misdirection might work in football, but Osama's blockers are gettin mowed down

Rockntractor
07-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Racism no longer exists, I think the new phrase should be ethnic exploitation.

patriot45
07-22-2010, 09:02 PM
There is nothing funnier than this! I hang out in a tiny little redneck pub in Plant City and the majnority of the necks in there are union guys or just plain idiots because all we ever do is argue between Bush and the disgusting 0!!
I am not alowed to bring up politics anymore! The barmaids know I'm right but the moonbats come out loud and violent!!
I actually like it, stirring the pudding is fun!

Odysseus
07-27-2010, 10:30 AM
There is nothing funnier than this! I hang out in a tiny little redneck pub in Plant City and the majnority of the necks in there are union guys or just plain idiots because all we ever do is argue between Bush and the disgusting 0!!
I am not alowed to bring up politics anymore! The barmaids know I'm right but the moonbats come out loud and violent!!

Just don't alienate the barmaids. We will need the hot-chicks-with-multiple-piercings vote in November. :D

PoliCon
07-27-2010, 11:59 AM
The more they play the race card the less effective it becomes. :)

Speedy
07-27-2010, 12:06 PM
Playing the race card in acountry where a huge white majority elected a member of a minority is stupid at best.

lacarnut
07-27-2010, 02:01 PM

I used to hit a joint like that cause it was close to where I worked. Arguing about politics is ok; just do not make the mistake of dumping on the union. I had a buddy that I had to get out of there before all hell broke loose. He lost his job and was spouting off about looking for a non union job. Not cool.

ralph wiggum
07-27-2010, 02:02 PM
The more they play the race card the less effective it becomes. :)

http://www.canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/tiz091609.jpg