PDA

View Full Version : Girl advice needed

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-24-2010, 10:37 PM
About a month or so ago, when searching for an old childhood friend, I came across her little sister, who is a little under two years younger than me (She's 18).
We began to talk and she eventually began to flirt and told me she liked me--She said she was single; We began talking through the phone, instant messaging and texts. However one day while we were instant messaging this other font came on and told me if I kept talking to his ''fiancee'', he'd ''cut [my] fucking eyes out''.

He also claimed he ''owns'' her--His word.

She claims he's nothing but a deranged stalker ex boyfriend, a nobody, etc who hacks all her stuff and she only talks to him still because she feels bad for him and is afraid of him.

A few days ago, she was supposed to come see me. As she came to see me (we were texting as she walked) her story become more and more suspicious. She told me her grabbed her neck earlier that morning (he pulled her into his house and at one point grabbed her neck) and showed me a picture of her neck with a mark on it---And she said she was walking to my house alone, and after I asked for his name, she gave me it. I have a detective's sort of mindset and am naturally a little suspicious, so I looked him up and it turned out she had an alternate myspace from the one she had been using to talk to me on, where she said was ''married'' to him and was saying all sorts of lovey dovey things to him--To a guy she claimed was naught but a stalker.

By the time I had learned this (I looked up his name as she walked to my home), she was outside my house and claimed she was alone. Now highly suspicious, I called a friend, told my friend the situation, and had them come and investigate (this girl doesn't know my friend). My friend spotted her waiting outside my house, waiting for me--with the ''stalker'' guy (my friend described his appearance and it matched his pictures) and another guy. Reading his page, the guy is a psycho and is a Satanist who professes to love violence and owns swords and knives. She is a Christian.

When confronted about this, she claimed that "I swear to God I'm not with him they followed me here" yet my friend observed them walking away from my house all together when I didn't come out. She claims he follows her everywhere and no matter she does, he keeps coming. She claims he comes to her block with his friends and will wait until she comes out, amongst other things.

I did some more research, and I still talked to her--Because she seemed and seems genuinely afraid of him. I even consulted with friends and they were unsure as to what the truth was.

She now is claiming she loves me, and is still flirting, calling me pet names, etc. However, I did a search on her email (to reveal any sites she had)--and found one where she says she ''loves (her) fiancee and we're expecting a baby." I confronted her about this, and she denied again both being with him and ESPECIALLY denied being pregnant and said he hacked her page (because when he has all her passwords) and put that on there and she was on the verge of crying because she was worried about what people would say if they saw her site and falsely thought she was pregnant.

A search of his page (on the same site) has him claiming she's his fiancee and that they're expecting a child soon--Yet no pictures of her, even scantily clad ones, have her looking at all pregnant. She again denied this and reacted very upset to it, and says she only wants to be with me.

She claims that another boyfriend prior to this guy used to beat her up. I cannot say for certain if this is true; It is only what I have been told.

She claims she's afraid to go to the police because she thinks they may not be able to help her and that her parents might send her to live with family out of state--because something similar to this happened with a former boyfriend as well.

Thoughts? Comments? Advice?

Part of me wants to say she's lying, but the guy does genuinely seem to have issues, and to claim he ''owns'' her says he's not wrapped too tight--which could lead to him making up all sorts of stories. On other hand, her story doesn't sound like the complete truth--Which leads me to wonder what exactly is going on here.

Why would the girl say she wants to be with me and loves, if she is with this guy? From day one we talked she claimed she was single, and that was over a month ago. She still claims as much.

Big Guy
07-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Dump her! Don't let her play the mind games.

Rockntractor
07-24-2010, 10:40 PM
If your smart you will walk away, this one has too much baggage!

Sonnabend
07-24-2010, 10:56 PM
is this the same girl who swore black and blue she was being molested, and you were the one who swallowed her bullshit story hook line and sinker? Arent you the one who wanted to see an innocent man charged with crimes he didnt commit because you were too stupid to see the bullshit for what it was?

Werent you the one who said you witnessed these assaults and then after pressure admitted you hadnt witnessed anything?

She has a past history of abusive boyfriends or so she claims; Her prior boyfriend to this guy used to beat her up.

And you can PROVE these allegations? You have rock solid proof of this man assaulting her? If you dont then if I were you I'd be very careful of posting allegations that can and could be used as slander and or libel.

Did you personally, at any time, ever personally witness her being assaulted by this man? Because if you didnt see it and you cant prove it, what you are now posting is slander.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-24-2010, 10:59 PM
is this the same girl who swore black and blue she was being molested, and you were the one who swallowed her bullshit story hook line and sinker>

Arent you the one who wanted to see an innocent man charged with crimes he didnt commit because you were too stupid to see the bullshit for what it was?

Werent you the one who said you witnessed these assaults and then after pressure admitted you hadnt witnessed anything?

And you can PROVE these allegations? You have rock solid proof of this man assaulting her? If you dont then if I were you I'd be very careful of posting allegations that can and could be used as slander and or libel.

Did you personally, at any time, ever personally witness her being assaulted by this man? Because if you didnt see it and you cant prove it, what you are now posting is slander.

Different girl. And secondly, I said, 'or 'she claims.'' I'm not saying it's the Gospel--simply what I have been told by her. And while I have not seen him personally assault her, I have seen a photograph which she provided me of what she claims is a mark left on her neck by him grabbing her.

Articulate_Ape
07-24-2010, 11:02 PM

What the pig said.

Kay
07-24-2010, 11:02 PM
Seriously CITM, when I read stories like this I just cringe. Run from this one, do not walk. Lose her number, lose her page and don't even talk to her ever again. Do not fall for the damsile in distress he's stalking me bullshit. If she is anyone that you would ever in your lifetime want to get involved with, she wouldn't be in this situation with all this crap. If the stories are true and she was in anyway a normal girl, at 18 she or her family would have already had this guy arrested or at least a restraining order against him. Also you say that she's afraid to tell her parents, as they might send her away like they did last two abusive stalker boyfriends ago. WTF...so she was what 16 or 17 then and back in the same situation again. You don't want any part of this.

Sonnabend
07-24-2010, 11:03 PM
That is NOT what you just posted here

She has a past history of abusive boyfriends or so she claims; Her prior boyfriend to this guy used to beat her up.

Do you have 100% PROOF of this claim? Do you?

swirling_vortex
07-24-2010, 11:05 PM
Part of me wants to say she's lying, but the guy does genuinely seem to have issues, and to claim he ''owns'' her says he's not wrapped too tight--which could lead to him making up all sorts of stories. On other hand, her story doesn't sound like the complete truth--Which leads me to wonder what exactly is going on here.
What's going on here is that she isn't dealing with her own problems. Observe the situation carefully. If what you say is true and she has been abused, then why hasn't she called the cops on this guy? Why hasn't a restraining order been issued against him? From my perspective, she still seems attached to him, at least enough to keep him around.

If she does come in contact with you face-to-face (avoid online chat, you don't know who's on the other side), then you need to make it perfectly clear that she get rid of this guy and come clean with her life. Otherwise, don't even listen to the BS. In fact, I'd say the best thing to do is tell her you're not interested and find someone else. It's not worth having to deal with someone else's child and having a violent abuser that could put you in harm's way.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-24-2010, 11:05 PM
is this the same girl who swore black and blue she was being molested, and you were the one who swallowed her bullshit story hook line and sinker? Arent you the one who wanted to see an innocent man charged with crimes he didnt commit because you were too stupid to see the bullshit for what it was?

That is NOT what you just posted here

Do you have 100% PROOF of this claim? Do you?

I shall edit the post to say, "She claims her ex-boyfriend beat her up" fair enough? I'm not naming any names here.

Sonnabend
07-24-2010, 11:07 PM
I shall edit the post to say, "She claims her ex-boyfriend beat her up" fair enough? I'm not naming any names here.Funny, you posted a story like this a while back ,and the "villain" was an ex marine. What, did you think I wouldnt remember?..and I'm not the only one.

Care to comment?

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-24-2010, 11:10 PM
Funny, you posted a story like this a while back ,and the "villain" was an ex marine. What, did you think I wouldnt remember?..and I'm not the only one.

Care to comment?

Wrong. That was about a friend of mine who I wanted to be more than friends with for a long time, and had warned her against the guy (having known him longer than she did) and her boyfriend was a marine--not ex. She thought he was ''the one''. There was no element of abuse or anything. They ended up splitting up--He dumped her.

You seem to have some issue with me. If you don't like my threads, or me, don't comment in the threads I make. It's that simple. If I name X person and give their personal information like where they live, and than claim they did something without any proof--than feel free to call it slander. As it stands, I have not named any names, so the person I'm speaking of could be one of 300 million Americans.

Rockntractor
07-24-2010, 11:14 PM
You are not a psychiatrist, their are plenty of descent normal girls out there, you keep going after the fixer uppers, stop this pattern now!

Sonnabend
07-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Wrong. That was about a friend of mine who I wanted to be more than friends with for a long time, and had warned her against the guy (having known him long than she did) and her boyfriend was a marine--not ex. She thought he was ''the one''. There was no element of abuse or anything. They ended up splitting up--He dumped her.Funny, all the girls you see or are involved have abusive boyfriends who "beat up on them", the one being an "marine" was a nice touch..did you think that up yourself? Didn't the "marine" tell her "he owned her"? If you like, I can dig up the story for you...all I have to do is go through your posts....y'know, if I was to ask you which unit that supposed Marine was with,you wouldnt be able to tell me, would you?

Or his rank or his unit....you dont have to post it here, send me his name and rank and unit by PM. You know the guy well, so you'd have this information, wouldnt you?

You'd have no issues with me asking him how much of your story is true now, would you?

Kay
07-24-2010, 11:25 PM
You are not a psychiatrist, their are plenty of descent normal girls out there, you keep going after the fixer uppers, stop this pattern now!

I just did a search for all threads started by CTIM, to look up the previous story Sonnabend mentioned about the Marine, I do remember that one after it was pointed out. Scanning through the thread titles you've posted CTIM, you also mentioned another friend (girl) that was going into a psych ward, the Marine friend who was allegedly abusing the girl, and several others that dealt with psycho type people. You seem to be surrounding yourself with the nuts of society. Look for some normal friends for a change.

Sonnabend
07-24-2010, 11:26 PM
Kay, I have asked him for the guys name rank and unit. When (IF) he supplies me with that I will write to him, show him the thread and ask him how much of it is true.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-24-2010, 11:28 PM
Funny, all the girls you see or are involved have abusive boyfriends who "beat up on them", the one being an "marine" was a nice touch..did you think that up yourself? Didn't the "marine" tell her "he owned her"? If you like, I can dig up the story for you...all I have to do is go through your posts....y'know, if I was to ask you which unit that supposed Marine was with,you wouldnt be able to tell me, would you?

Or his rank or his unit....you dont have to post it here, send me his name and rank and unit by PM. You know the guy well, so you'd have this information, wouldnt you?

You'd have no issues with me asking him how much of your story is true now, would you?

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=27059

Here's the thread.
And as far as that, yeah, I guess it's my ''type.''
And yeah, the guy is a Marine. No, he did not tell her he 'owned' her.
I would be able to tell you, but I don't want to. If I wanted to share the person's personal information, I'd do so from the start.
I have different levels of people I ask for advice--Friends, and then people who I think are intelligent but aren't friends. I'm not going to give personal info on people I know in real life, like means to contact them, to people I don't know, especially ones who have a hatred for me.

I know I'm telling the truth.
You seem to want to get info, and cause a fight between me and the guy. You brought up an incident from April which is well over and done.
And you have a hate of me, and seem to want to have me get into a fist fight with the guy. I came here asking for advice from people, not to get harassed and maligned and treated like a piece of shit. You don't like me? Whatever. But don't try to re-start arguments from four months ago. Any problem he and I had are settled. If me mentioning it bothers you that much, I'll ask the mods to take down the thread.

I'll tell you this much--He's in the Naval Academy. I asked him why he was in the Naval Academy if he's in the Marines. He says Marines can getting training there. I know very little about the Marines and not much about the military in general. How would I know something like that?

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-24-2010, 11:31 PM
I just did a search for all threads started by CTIM, to look up the previous story Sonnabend mentioned about the Marine, I do remember that one after it was pointed out. Scanning through the thread titles you've posted CTIM, you also mentioned another friend (girl) that was going into a psych ward, the Marine friend who was allegedly abusing the girl, and several others that dealt with psycho type people. You seem to be surrounding yourself with the nuts of society. Look for some normal friends for a change.

I surrounded myself with people who have issues cause I like to help people. And I find 'different' people interesting anyway.

Sonnabend
07-24-2010, 11:36 PM
Here's the thread. You mean the one where you accuse the girl's father of physically, emotionally and sexually abusing her and when pushed admit you have NO PROOF of these allegations??

And as far as that, yeah, I guess it's my ''type.'' And yeah, the guy is a Marine. No, he did not tell her he 'owned' her. Really? Whats his unit? Name? Rank? How about we contact him and I ask him how much of what you have posted here is true?

I would be able to tell you, but I don't want to. If I wanted to share the person's personal information, I'd do so from the start. No you just start a thread accusing a Marine of abusing a "girl you know"...:rolleyes:

I have different levels of people I ask for advice--Friends, and then people who I think are intelligent but aren't friends. I'm not going to give personal info on people I know in real life, like means to contact them, to people I don't know, especially ones who have a hatred for me.I dont hate you

I just think you're a pathological liar.

I know I'm telling the truth. Are you?

You seem to want to get info, and cause a fight between me and the guy. You brought up an incident from April which is well over and done. And you have a hate of me, and seem to want to have me get into a fist fight with the guy. I came here asking for advice from people, not to get harassed and maligned and treated like a piece of shit. Calling you on your lies is a bad thing?

You don't like me? Whatever. But don't try to re-start arguments from four months ago. Any problem he and I had are settled. If me mentioning it bothers you that much, I'll ask the mods to take down the thread.Rather than actually answer my question?

I'll tell you this much--He's in the Naval Academy. I asked him why he was in the Naval Academy if he's in the Marines. He says Marines can getting training there. I know very little about the Marines and not much about the military in general. How would I know something like that?Uh huh.............

Kay
07-24-2010, 11:39 PM
Well, if that's the case and you like to help people, that noble of you. But be careful dealing with psychos, until you become a licensed and trained social worker. The type of deranged people you speak of in your opening post in this thread can be dangerous.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-24-2010, 11:42 PM
You mean the one where you accuse the girl's father of physically, emotionally and sexually abusing her and when pushed admit you have NO PROOF of these allegations??

Really? Whats his unit? Name? Rank? How about we contact him and I ask him how much of what you have posted here is true?

No you just start a thread accusing a Marine of abusing a "girl you know"...:rolleyes:

I dont hate you

Are you?

Calling you on your lies is a bad thing?

Rather than actually answer my question?

Uh huh.............

Listen, you don't know me, nor do you know who I know, nor did I name the motherfucker's name, nor did I do anything that would jeopardize his position or his livelyhood. It's a dead issue from four months ago that was settled.

I never claimed the Marine abused her. I said he had issues with civilians. TWO SEPARATE GIRLS.
The girl in the psych ward was a girl we'll call 'N'. The girl with the Marine boyfriend was called, "T". Two separate women. The Marine guy never abused her, he just had issues with civilians, but that's settled now.

Since it offends you so much, I've asked the mods to take the threads down.

I will not give you his name. Why should I? Would you like if I contacted people you know over old and healed disagreements only to re-open them?

You can call them lies all you want. You don't know me, or my life, or who I know. I'm not a pathological liar, either, actually I value being as honest as I can which is why I come here to ask for advice on stuff. I don't have to tell you guys shit from my life, but I do out of a want of being honest and for actual help.

I'm also probably going to leave the forum because you're not going to stop hounding me until I do.

As far as the guy in the fucking psych ward, I'm pretty sure she was in it. Her boyfriend says as much. Other friends say as much. The parents I don't know, and I later admitted I was--AGAIN--repeating what I had been told.

Sonnabend
07-24-2010, 11:45 PM
Tell me, CITM, is this the same person you mentioned before? So this person "screws girls then tells you they are used" now he is a "soldier of God" and has "major insecurity" and is on " a crusade".Your words.

Well, I doubt he'd do much of anything at the behest of Obama--he is a self described ''far right conservative'' who hates Obama.' He joined the marines, he said, because he is a soldier of God and is fighting a war against God's enemies--a modern crusade is the way he put it--That is who he is serving. He also serves because he feels the need to be part of something larger--major insecurity issues. He has said that without his rifle he is ''nothing'', and without the corps., he is ''nothing''.
This is the same guy who let the aforementioned friend (other marine) talk about his own ''beloved'' girlfriend like a whore simply because he was also a marine, thereby making them 'brothers'.and this

I know a guy who is a marine (in training to be exact), and by association a friend of his, who is also a marine.
The guy, well both of them, have a self profressed deep hatred and disdain for 'civilians'. My friend refers to everyone as 'civilian'--in a very condescending way, as in he talks down to those who aren't military, he feels the military would/would've been nothing without the marines and despises civilians saying civilians are ''all fucked up.''

His friend, according to my friend, also hates civilians.

I was wondering if this hatred and disdain for civilians and other military branches is common in the marines/?

--I know guys who are in the Army and guys who are in the Navy and none of them have any of the anger or hate toward civilians nor any arrogance--they don't act as if their being in the military puts them a step above everyone else, unlike my friend and his friend.Anyone else smell the BS?

As far as the guy in the fucking psych ward, I'm pretty sure she was in it. Her boyfriend says as much. Other friends say as much. The parents I don't know, and I later admitted I was--AGAIN--repeating what I had been told.

Guy? Your thread said a girl.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-24-2010, 11:48 PM
You mean the one where you accuse the girl's father of physically, emotionally and sexually abusing her and when pushed admit you have NO PROOF of these allegations??

Really? Whats his unit? Name? Rank? How about we contact him and I ask him how much of what you have posted here is true?

No you just start a thread accusing a Marine of abusing a "girl you know"...:rolleyes:

I dont hate you

Are you?

Calling you on your lies is a bad thing?

Rather than actually answer my question?

Uh huh.............

Your words.

and this

Anyone else smell the BS?

It's not possible that someone could be in any part of the military and have emotional issues of some sort?
Really?
And again--I didn't give his name there, nor any information which could reveal his identity and thus be used against him.

Sonnabend
07-24-2010, 11:52 PM
And again--I didn't give his name there, nor any information which could reveal his identity and thus be used against him.No, you just smeared some nameless Marine and said

He joined the marines, he said, because he is a soldier of God and is fighting a war against God's enemies--a modern crusade is the way he put it--That is who he is serving. He also serves because he feels the need to be part of something larger--major insecurity issues. He has said that without his rifle he is ''nothing'', and without the corps., he is ''nothing''.
This is the same guy who let the aforementioned friend (other marine) talk about his own ''beloved'' girlfriend like a whore simply because he was also a marine, thereby making them 'brothers'.

Why is it you think I have trouble believing you? :rolleyes:

CaughtintheMiddle1990
07-24-2010, 11:54 PM
No, you just smeared some nameless Marine and said

Why is it you think I have trouble believing you? :rolleyes:

I told the truth. I don't need to prove anything to you.

And again, even so, it's a DEAD.FUCKING.ISSUE.

Believe what you want. I don't give a fuck.

NJCardFan
07-25-2010, 01:16 AM
I may be wrong but I've read this before. On another forum. This sounds a lot like an internet meme.

Sonnabend
07-25-2010, 01:41 AM
CITM never told us if the Marine who is at the Naval Academy still "flogs himself"?

That I don't know, but prior to joining he whipped himself--He is a very old school Catholic--He is extremely religious. He has a lot of Crusader and medieval iconography, and one time we got into an argument about the Crusades and (I've done a lot of reading on the Medieval era as it was a craze of mine at one time) told him about the Children's Crusade

CueSi
07-25-2010, 01:45 AM
As a very wise man once said, "Crazy pussy will kill you."

Ignore Sonna's bluster and just walk away from this broad. There's fixer uppers then death traps.

That broad is a death trap. (Remember, I was a stripper - - I know fvcked up females-just trust me on this one)

~QC

lacarnut
07-25-2010, 04:38 AM
As a very wise man once said, "Crazy pussy will kill you."

Ignore Sonna's bluster and just walk away from this broad. There's fixer uppers then death traps.

That broad is a death trap. (Remember, I was a stripper - - I know fvcked up females-just trust me on this one)

~QC

Good advise. However, I think CITM is a drama queen who is full of shit as a Christmas Turkey, and is not playing with a full deck himself.

Zathras
07-25-2010, 04:47 AM

I disagree....run away from this one AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!! Break ALL contact with her...do not answer or return her calls and if she comes to your door tell her, in no uncertain terms, to go away and never come back.

Sonnabend
07-25-2010, 04:48 AM

Translation: "Sonna proved you lied through your teeth but ignore it and just walk away"

swirling_vortex
07-25-2010, 09:47 AM
I may be wrong but I've read this before. On another forum. This sounds a lot like an internet meme.
I don't think it's a meme, but he did post it on another board with a slightly different name.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?p=76908191#post76908191

djones520
07-25-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm locking this since the originating member is no longer here.