Really.

Really. :p

Hawkgirl
07-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Haven't watched yet...how is it?

Gingersnap
07-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Haven't watched yet...how is it?

Awesome. It's kind of designed like 'Intervention' without all of the tedious psychobabble. They describe the scope of the problem, go over the person's history briefly, get the family and friends to help, and then have a reveal type of thing.

Last night they had a guy on with 30 cats. He started with 3 but neglected to get them fixed. :eek:

warpig
07-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Awesome. It's kind of designed like 'Intervention' without all of the tedious psychobabble. They describe the scope of the problem, go over the person's history briefly, get the family and friends to help, and then have a reveal type of thing.

Last night they had a guy on with 30 cats. He started with 3 but neglected to get them fixed. :eek:

This show and Hoarders are like major train wrecks...................you cannot look away.

noonwitch
07-27-2010, 08:41 AM
I can't watch those shows. I've seen the reality, more importantly, I've smelled the reality. The sights and smells are so connected for me that if I watch one of the shows, I feel the need to barf.

Rebel Yell
07-27-2010, 08:44 AM
The woman with the dogs was just plain crazy.

Gingersnap
07-27-2010, 09:45 AM
The woman with the dogs was just plain crazy.

Well, she was overinvested in them emotionally, I'll say that.

Rebel Yell
07-27-2010, 10:03 AM
Well, she was overinvested in them emotionally, I'll say that.

I love my doggies, but their asses BETTER go outside to use the bathroom.

jediab
07-27-2010, 10:04 AM
On one show I saw the cops go to an old man's house for a report of lot of cats. I don't remember the exact number of cats he had, but it was a lot. His place was very clean. All of the cats looked to be healthy and were fixed. There were many CLEAN litter boxes spread throughout his place. And he had complete medical records for all of his cats on his computer that he showed the officers. Since there weren't any laws in the town about how many cats a person could have, the cops left satisfied that the kitties were in good hands.

So some hoarders aren't as bad as others.

Rebel Yell
07-27-2010, 10:10 AM
On one show I saw the cops go to an old man's house for a report of lot of cats. I don't remember the exact number of cats he had, but it was a lot. His place was very clean. All of the cats looked to be healthy and were fixed. There were many CLEAN litter boxes spread throughout his place. And he had complete medical records for all of his cats on his computer that he showed the officers. Since there weren't any laws in the town about how many cats a person could have, the cops left satisfied that the kitties were in good hands.

So some hoarders aren't as bad as others.

I think you should be able to have as many animals as you want, as long as you can take care of them.

Speedy
07-27-2010, 11:16 AM
I think you should be able to have as many animals as you want, as long as you can take care of them.

I agree.:D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/bikinispeed.jpg