PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Once More

Rockntractor
07-27-2010, 02:43 AM
92 F | 72 F I had better enjoy the 92 because it will be 100 by the end of the week.
Today it will be back on the wall re-stacking project in Leonard, what a great time of year to stack 50 pound retaining wall blocks!:eek:

TOTD:What if there were no hypothetical situations?
Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?

If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?
Why is there an expiration date on SOUR cream?
Shouldn't there be a shorter word for "monosyllabic"?
Why is brassiere singular and panties plural?
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked and dry cleaners depressed?

Zathras
07-27-2010, 04:07 AM
Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

linda22003
07-27-2010, 07:56 AM
Neat, a George Carlin Tribute thread.

FlaGator
07-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Hot... Hot... Hot...

TOTD: On broadcast TV it is OK to prick your finger, just don't finger your...

Rockntractor
07-27-2010, 09:04 AM
Hot... Hot... Hot...

TOTD: On broadcast TV it is OK to prick your finger, just don't finger your...

:D

Gingersnap
07-27-2010, 09:55 AM
It will hit the low 90s today and then calm down. Raccoons will eat patty pan squash. This may not be an entirely bad thing this year. I over-planted.

TOTD: Not a Carlin fan here so I'll just complain about Mr. Snaps. I had to sleep on the couch last night because he was snoring and making loud random noise. Doc had to guard me and we found out that even though the couch is big, it's not really big enough for a sleeping human and sleeping Collie.

Both Mr. Snaps and Doc were unrepentant this morning.

FlaGator
07-27-2010, 09:57 AM
It will hit the low 90s today and then calm down. Raccoons will eat patty pan squash. This may not be an entirely bad thing this year. I over-planted.

TOTD: Not a Carlin fan here so I'll just complain about Mr. Snaps. I had to sleep on the couch last night because he was snoring and making loud random noise. Doc had to guard me and we found out that even though the couch is big, it's not really big enough for a sleeping human and sleeping Collie.

Both Mr. Snaps and Doc were unrepentant this morning.

Darth Sideous: Wipe them out... all of them.