PDA

View Full Version : Is Gingersnap a furry?

MountainMan
07-28-2010, 11:35 PM
Or how about BadCat or Rock? According to Rockerwolf, anyone who identifies themselves with an animal is a furry.

Discuss... :D

Rockntractor
07-29-2010, 12:30 AM
Or how about BadCat or Rock? According to Rockerwolf, anyone who identifies themselves with an animal is a furry.

Say what? Bristles dude, bristles!:mad:

Articulate_Ape
07-29-2010, 12:35 AM
I surmise that Ginger is indeed a furry where the rubber meets the road and that BadCat is a pussy with fur, based on his avatar.

/me ducks.

RockerWolf
07-29-2010, 12:47 AM
I surmise that Ginger is indeed a furry where the rubber meets the road and that BadCat is a pussy with fur, based on his avatar.

/me ducks.

??????:confused:

asdf2231
07-29-2010, 12:52 AM

Oh My.

Well until Ginger gets around to melting you with her crimson eyebeams of doom maybe we could all enjoy a movie that combines furry characters and war. Ladies and gentlemen... Apocalypse Phooh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj_YPJvia8A

noonwitch
07-29-2010, 09:03 AM
For someone to be considered a furry, doesn't there have to be a costume involved? And, Rock, does it count if you identify with a fur-less animal, like a pig?

Gingersnap
07-29-2010, 10:13 AM

My avi pic isn't a "furry", that's a fox. Furries don't have an interest in actual wildlife, they want to have sex with people in animal costumes and with cartoon characters.

If I put on a costume, you can be sure it has more to do with the bedroom than the barnyard. :p

BadCat
07-29-2010, 06:25 PM
I'm afraid not.

I think they are sick little fucks who should be hung with their own intestines, and their parents drowned in sewage for spawning them.

Oh and InarticulateAss....fuck off, you syphilitic brained faggot.

Articulate_Ape
07-29-2010, 06:27 PM
Oh and InarticulateAss....fuck off, you syphilitic brained faggot.

Ya know, if one reads between the lines there, one might think you're warming up to me.

Rockntractor
07-29-2010, 07:05 PM
Ya know, if one reads between the lines there, one might think you're warming up to me.
He did admit to you having Gray matter for the syphilis to attack.:D

Articulate_Ape
07-29-2010, 07:06 PM
He did admit to you having Gray matter for the syphilis to attack.:D

Yeah, see?