PDA

View Full Version : Thank God it's a Fursday Thread

FlaGator
07-29-2010, 09:15 AM
Again it is going to be hot. The heat index is expected to be around 110 degrees today. I truly thank the Lord that I work indoors.

TOTD: In honor of the return of the prodigal son RockerAxelWolfman I would like the topic for today to be: If you inflitrated a furry gathering in order to expose the degenerate behavior that only humans with extreme self-loathing can image and participate in, what animal would you be and why?

I guess I would be a kangaroo because the marsupial pocket would make a great place to hide a camera and store some snacks while working undercover.

MountainMan
07-29-2010, 09:46 AM
This thread could easily go the distance....

TOTD: Me? I would have to go as a skunk. Drop a can of pepper spray near the tail and spray it towards every freak who would want to even talk to me.

Gingersnap
07-29-2010, 10:25 AM
I expect we'll get into the high 80s today with afternoon storms again.

TOTD: I find it hard to imagine myself in this scenario but if I did attend something like that I would dress like an Animal Control Officer and I'd carry trank gun. :p

asdf2231
07-29-2010, 12:56 PM
I would go as a porcupine and I would carry a huge number of hair pins that I would stab people with when they got too close to me. Or when they did something that annoyed me.

A skunk is a close second. I would wait till the room filled up and then "panic" and set off a CS Grenade. I'm pretty sure I could get a gasmask under a skunk mask. :D