PDA

View Full Version : I Need Cheap Slave Labor.

coachie
07-30-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm on the side of the owners and shareholders of restaurants, hotels, landscaping companies, construction industries, elderly care facilities, linen and laundry industries, produce, poultry, and meat industries, and any others, like global nationals who need the cheap labor to continue to post profits and attractive quarterlies. We gotta have those illegal monkeys to maintain our slave ownership lifestyle. I'm not going to break my back picking produce for $50 a day are you?

http://www.adaywithoutamexican.com/

Gingersnap
07-30-2010, 04:30 PM
No, but since illegal aliens comprise less than 4% of direct agricultural pickers, they won't either.

If you want to flame the board, start a new thread to do it. Don't mess up existing threads with off-topic rants.

Sonnabend
07-30-2010, 04:36 PM
Sorry , VRWC Personnel is not scheduled for any part time or contract labour at this stage.

Please see Disbursing re any specific requirements.

lacarnut
07-30-2010, 04:41 PM
I'm on the side of the owners and shareholders of restaurants, hotels, landscaping companies, construction industries, elderly care facilities, linen and laundry industries, produce, poultry, and meat industries, and any others, like global nationals who need the cheap labor to continue to post profits and attractive quarterlies. We gotta have those illegal monkeys to maintain our slave ownership lifestyle. I'm not going to break my back picking produce for $50 a day are you?

I have a novel ideas. Let's round up all those on welfare that are able body ....eliminate their benefits or work for them. Their choice.

Rebel Yell
07-30-2010, 04:42 PM
I have a novel ideas. Let's round up all those on welfare that are able body ....eliminate their benefits or work for them. Their choice.

Do that, and immigration takes care of itself. Nobody wants to face that fact, though.

Jfor
07-30-2010, 05:11 PM

That site is racist. Mexicans are great people. It's the illegals that are scum.

Articulate_Ape
07-30-2010, 05:36 PM
I'm not going to break my back picking produce for $50 a day are you?

I would do whatever I had to do to support myself and my family.

asdf2231
07-30-2010, 06:05 PM

Um excuse me? They get paid $50 a day because they dont get insurance, or the benifit of minimum wage. Would I pick produce for a competitve wage with insurance and workmans comp in case of injury? Fuck yeah.

Can we have a Day Without Retarded Liberals Sending Idiotic Muddled Messages In Attempts To Be Funny?

'cause that would rock!

MrsSmith
07-30-2010, 06:12 PM
One of the industries known to "require" illegal immigrants is meat production. A few years back, a new plant opened in a town 45 miles from my home. They advertised for workers, had between 4 and 5 applicants for EVERY position...and every one of them was an American. There are no jobs Americans won't do.

warpig
07-30-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm on the side of the owners and shareholders of restaurants, hotels, landscaping companies, construction industries, elderly care facilities, linen and laundry industries, produce, poultry, and meat industries, and any others, like global nationals who need the cheap labor to continue to post profits and attractive quarterlies. We gotta have those illegal monkeys to maintain our slave ownership lifestyle. I'm not going to break my back picking produce for $50 a day are you?http://www.adaywithoutamexican.com/

Most produce picking jobs are in the 12-14 dollar an hour range. = 96-116 dollars a day.

SarasotaRepub
07-30-2010, 07:01 PM
What's wrong with cheap slave labor?? :confused:

My Death Stars don't build themselves ya know! :p:D

djones520
07-30-2010, 07:02 PM
Don't you love it when we get these dumbass DU types who come and try to pull this shit?

asdf2231
07-30-2010, 08:21 PM
What's wrong with cheap slave labor?? :confused:

My Death Stars don't build themselves ya know! :p:D

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0807/slavery-wann1e-demotivational-poster-1217008731.jpg

Big Guy
07-30-2010, 08:30 PM

Actually, I do. I work in the Tobacco fields every year for $8.00 an hour. I do this because I tend to have the free time during the cutting season. (weekends)

We start cutting next week, good hard work that pays for my Football and Hockey addiction.

Rockntractor
07-30-2010, 09:18 PM
Get married!:rolleyes:

Gingersnap
07-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Get married!:rolleyes:

How much does it pay per hour?

:D

Sonnabend
07-30-2010, 09:46 PM
How much does it pay per hour?

$20 per hr plus clean underwear.

Gingersnap
07-30-2010, 09:52 PM
$20 per hr plus clean underwear.

I'd go for this but I'm pretty sure I'm the one who would washing the underwear.

Rockntractor
07-30-2010, 09:54 PM
I'd go for this but I'm pretty sure I'm the one who would washing the underwear.

I have plenty of Charlie's soap!:D

Gingersnap
07-30-2010, 09:57 PM
I have plenty of Charlie's soap!:D

I'm sure you do and I'm not That Woman. :p

Rockntractor
07-30-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm sure you do and I'm not That Woman. :p

I already found that woman and I ain't about to try training another one!

Gingersnap
07-30-2010, 10:12 PM
I already found that woman and I ain't about to try training another one!

Looks like we have a détente then. :p

PoliCon
07-30-2010, 10:17 PM
Do that, and immigration takes care of itself. Nobody wants to face that fact, though.

a whole hell of a lot of problems would resolve themselves in that moment . . .

Rockntractor
07-30-2010, 10:17 PM
Looks like we have a détente then. :p

If we would have met 30 years ago who knows, I always was kinda partial to red heads that ride horses!:D

Gingersnap
07-30-2010, 10:22 PM
If we would have met 30 years ago who knows, I always was kinda partial to red heads that ride horses!:D

Saved by the space/time continuum once more. If I had a buck for every time this has happened.....:p

Of course, you would have been robbing the cradle but I digress.

Rockntractor
07-30-2010, 10:24 PM
Of course, you would have been robbing the cradle but I digress.

Oh why yes of course.:D

NJCardFan
07-31-2010, 12:06 AM
I'm not going to break my back picking produce for $50 a day are you?

I took a job in 2003 when I returned to NJ making $75 a day breaking my back stocking soda for Canada Dry. I did what I had to do to support my wife and I.

And exactly when have we been invaded by trolls from the DU.

warpig
07-31-2010, 12:09 AM
I took a job in 2003 when I returned to NJ making $75 a day breaking my back stocking soda for Canada Dry. I did what I had to do to support my wife and I.

And exactly when have we been invaded by trolls from the DU.

I dug graves for 4.50 an hour 22 years ago, was glad to get have the work to support my family.