PDA

View Full Version : Finally Friday: Height of Summer Edition.

Gingersnap
07-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Well, it's about 72 F with a ming-boggling 73% humidity tonight. Looks like we'll get some welcome rain.

I finished up a ridiculous project at work this week, my house is clean, the laundry is done, and nobody barfed on the carpet today - life is good. I'm enjoying a frosty adult beverage and posting from the backyard as the Blue Jays scream and GD apples thud to the ground every few seconds.

How was your week? What are you doing right now? What are you wearing, drinking, eating, listening to, enjoying, or avoiding on this fine night? :D

Big Guy
07-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Around 90 degrees here, no clue what the humidity is but I know it's pretty high.

Sipping a Jim and Diet Coke, and just Loving life.

Articulate_Ape
07-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Well, it's about 72 F with a ming-boggling 73% humidity tonight. Looks like we'll get some welcome rain.

I finished up a ridiculous project at work this week, my house is clean, the laundry is done, and nobody barfed on the carpet today - life is good. I'm enjoying a frosty adult beverage and posting from the backyard as the Blue Jays scream and GD apples thud to the ground every few seconds.

How was your week? What are you doing right now? What are you wearing, drinking, eating, listening to, enjoying, or avoiding on this fine night? :D

How was my week? Better than average.

What are you doing right now? Down loading nude photos from your laptop. :p

What are you wearing? A chain mail gimp suit.

Drinking? Scotch

Eating? Had homemade tacos earlier.

Listening to? The sound of silence.

Enjoying? Myself.

Avoiding on this fine night? Getting attacked by rabid zombie bats.

jendf
07-30-2010, 10:00 PM

Hooray for no barfing! :D

I'm chilling at home tonight. I'm working my way through season 6 of Entourage from Netflix. One more episode left. I finished Private so I might start a new book tonight too.

And I think a bubble bath is in order.

I love quiet nights in. :)

jendf
07-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Enjoying? Myself.

TMI!!!:D

Gingersnap
07-30-2010, 10:09 PM
TMI!!!:D

Just be glad he didn't post pics. Yet.

Articulate_Ape
07-30-2010, 10:10 PM