PDA

View Full Version : ACV Wart Cure Update.

Gingersnap
07-30-2010, 11:17 PM
I know the Lounge has been waiting with baited breath for this so here goes:

I rubbed some organic ACV on the offending nodule every morning and taped a cotton ball soaked in the stuff to my hand every night for 7 days. The wart became soft and irritated. I stopped on the 8th day and over the next couple of days it dried up and fell off. The new skin is pink but flat.

This worked faster than the old banana peel thing. Verdict? Very simple and cheap to try as a first remedy. It may not work for you but if it does, you've saved yourself whatever in co-pays to get it frozen off. (Something that did not work for me that last time I tried it.)

Articulate_Ape
07-30-2010, 11:19 PM

I rubbed some organic ACV on the offending nodule every morning and taped a cotton ball soaked in the stuff to my hand every night for 7 days. The wart became soft and irritated. I stopped on the 8th day and over the next couple of days it dried up and fell off. The new skin is pink but flat.

This worked faster than the old banana peel thing. Verdict? Very simple and cheap to try as a first remedy. It may not work for you but if it does, you've saved yourself whatever in co-pays to get it frozen off. (Something that did not work for me that last time I tried it.)

Cool. What kind of cauldron do you recommend?

RockerWolf
07-30-2010, 11:24 PM

Would you know where the art forum is? I've been trying to find it.

Gingersnap
07-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Would you know where the art forum is? I've been trying to find it.

We don't have one. We have a forum for Photoshop. Artistic efforts go into the Lounge unless they involve material that overly sexual or super retarded.

To Ape: stainless steel.

asdf2231
07-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Pansy!

A pair of Fiskers is too good for you so you have to resort to chemical warefare?

Y'know in the middle ages REAL women would remove them with wolverines. :D

Gingersnap
07-31-2010, 12:39 AM
Pansy!

A pair of Fiskers is too good for you so you have to resort to chemical warefare?

Y'know in the middle ages REAL women would remove them with wolverines. :D

We broke with Our Lady of the Wolverines in 1539. Besides, I'm a chemist. Skin poisoning comes naturally to me. :)