PDA

View Full Version : Seekrit Saturday . . . .

PoliCon
07-31-2010, 02:50 AM
Weather - It's been much cooler lately and I'm very grateful.

Stuff . . . packing to move. We've two weeks until we move into the new facility with the kids. Gonna be a good thing. Everyone is excited now - especially the boys. :)

TOTD: Tell a secret! Name a name and tell your secret desire towards that person. Who have you secretly wanted to kiss . . . to punch. . . . to ride like an old mule . . .to push down the stairs . . . . secretly admired . . . . or what ever else. :) Confession is good for the soul.

djones520
07-31-2010, 06:15 AM
TOTD: I got lots of secrets... I could go to jail for telling them though. :p

Rockntractor
07-31-2010, 09:21 AM
Weather - It's been much cooler lately and I'm very grateful.

Stuff . . . packing to move. We've two weeks until we move into the new facility with the kids. Gonna be a good thing. Everyone is excited now - especially the boys. :)

TOTD: Tell a secret! Name a name and tell your secret desire towards that person. Who have you secretly wanted to kiss . . . to punch. . . . to ride like an old mule . . .to push down the stairs . . . . secretly admired . . . . or what ever else. :) Confession is good for the soul.

Where did you find this one, Cosmo?:rolleyes:

Kay
07-31-2010, 10:06 AM
I secretly like to smooch all over Sean Connery.

PoliCon
07-31-2010, 01:22 PM
Where did you find this one, Cosmo?:rolleyes:

I seekritly wanna punch the bitch who pastors the episcopal church across the street from me. :o I'm not a fan of women in pastoral roles to begin with and with the shit this woman is trying to pull . . . .

PoliCon
07-31-2010, 01:22 PM

sean now? Or Sean then?

djones520
07-31-2010, 01:24 PM

A 90 year old woman beater?

PoliCon
07-31-2010, 01:27 PM

Come now. Joan Crawford was hot as hell back in her youth. Admitting that does not mean that I like the wicked raving loon monster she became as a mother . . . . .

marinejcksn
07-31-2010, 02:00 PM
TOTD:

I was divorced 2 years ago but my parents think my divorce is still pending.

Long, complicated story. Essentially, the ex wife forged my name on the divorce paperwork. I didn't even know we were done until I got a packet of information from the state. Mom treated my ex like gold and was devistated when she heard, I couldn't bring myself to tell her it ended years ago. :(

Rockntractor
07-31-2010, 02:01 PM
I seekritly wanna punch the bitch who pastors the episcopal church across the street from me. :o I'm not a fan of women in pastoral roles to begin with and with the shit this woman is trying to pull . . . .

:D

linda22003
08-01-2010, 04:26 PM
I seekritly wanna punch the bitch who pastors the episcopal church across the street from me. :o I'm not a fan of women in pastoral roles to begin with

Convert to Muslim or Catholic. They don't like women clergy.

Kay
08-01-2010, 04:44 PM
sean now? Or Sean then?

Either one would do.

Are you saying that Sean Connery beat up a 90 yr old woman?

And how did Joan Crawford get into the mix? :confused:

PoliCon
08-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Convert to Muslim or Catholic. They don't like women clergy.

What for? I didn't say I was against women in clergy - I said I'm not a fan of women in pastoral roles. Women make EXCELLENT evangelists. But any church that claims that women can be PRIESTS is fucking retarded. A woman can no more be a priest than a man can be a nun. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
08-01-2010, 04:46 PM
And how did Joan Crawford get into the mix? :confused:

Just pointing out that people can be both HOT and assholes.