PDA

View Full Version : Blarch likes the idea of killing homeless folks...

asdf2231
07-31-2010, 05:31 PM
In the spirit of ressurecting 2 year old threads *Coughcoughsatanicus/supercrash/blarchcoughcough* I thought maybe we could revisit one from 2008 at DU where jolly ole' Blarch had this to say about the poor homeless seeking winter shelter:

PassingFair (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-15-08 04:57 PM
Original message
Help! Has anyone ever had squatters take over your empty house before?
Squatters moved into my mother's old house last night.

They moved stuff in and changed the locks!

The police have been called, they said they'd come by
before 2:00, but it's 5:00 and they never showed.

The locksmith refused to re-key the house.

The house had been up for sale for about 6 months, and
the water and heat have not been shut off, so the heat
is CRANKING!

Any advice?

Blarch (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-15-08 08:02 PM
Response to Original message
48. Fuck that.
Call the police and tell them there is a robbery in progress, and if they don't show up there will be an assault in progress.

If you own the house go tell the people you will fucking shoot them in the fucking face if they don't get the fuck out. You are allowed to shoot people that break into your house. It's called self defense. Personally I would just kick the door in and let my dogs go at it. Those fuckers know that they have broken and entered into somebody's house.

Blarch (1000+ posts) Mon Dec-15-08 08:46 PM
Response to Reply #54
55. Then kick the door in and tell em ...
Leave now or die now.

Motherfuckers would rue the day they took my house and changed the locks.

ooooo! It's like... Wesly Snipes. If Wes was a reedy looking douchbag with facial pube who was the world's constant bitch. Still I bet that got the ladies at DU all moist and bothered! What could be more Big Damn Manly than kicking in a door and wanking off while your dogs attack some poor homelsess schmucks just trying not to freeze! Fuck rule of law or common decency, Blarch gotta get his wood on thinkin' 'bout cappin' folk with his POS budget revolver. :rolleyes:

What kind of an ass nibbler uses the fucking phrase "Rue The Day" when describing his violent fantasies? ROFLMAO!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x8329473

PoliCon
07-31-2010, 06:38 PM
looks like someone got caught with his widdle pants down.

Dan D. Doty
07-31-2010, 07:26 PM
But they're homeless, victims of an evil Capitalist nation that has abused them all their lives.

How dare Blarch force them to leave, they have every right to stay there; that house now belongs to the people, where's Blarch's alturism? Does she believe taking from the haves and giving to the have nots? Just ask Bobolink.

Maybe Blarch thinks ( like every other Moonbat) that its' a great idea to do this to others, but they can't do it to you.

Hypocrits.

SarasotaRepub
07-31-2010, 08:57 PM
Good God, I remember that thread asdf!!! :D

I bet bobbolink wasn't pleased. :eek: