PDA

View Full Version : Satanicus(Blarch) tells bouncies as well.

djones520
08-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Blarch (1000+ posts) Sun Apr-20-08 09:05 PM
Original message
My right wing boss told me....

- That Bill Clinton was the biggest disgrace for a president we ever had.

- That he read Anne Coulter books.

- That the only reason the economy was good under Bill was because 'Reaganomics' finally kicked in.

- That the republicans always do what has to be done, even if it isn't popular.

- That this country better not elect a ****** for president.

Welcome to America.

By the way, he had another thread locked for using the N word in another imaginary instance. I think our boy here is a closet racist.

Blarch (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-21-08 06:54 AM
Response to Original message
38. He said the '******' comment...
after he saw my Obama bumper sticker.

Nice guy huh ?

Blarch (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-21-08 06:54 PM
Response to Original message
54. Want More ?
My last boss was the same, he said he hated ******s, I asked him why, he explained...

"One time I was getting on a bus, I was walking down the isle and a black guy stuck his foot out and tried to trip me"

I laughed like mad ...he went on...

"Another time ...I was on vacation and me and my wife hired a charter boat in the keys to go fishing, since it was only me and my wife we had to share the boat with other people. We showed up in the morning and the other people were there...******s. I started to think about not going, my training has taught me not to get stuck in dangerous situations(training karate)..so anyway, we ended up going...and sure enough the one guy gets out a 10 inch knife and starts to sharpen it, right in front of us...Shit, those guys could have killed me and the captain and raped my wife."

He seems to just end the story there, I was thinking the situation turned bad...really bad. I asked .."So what the fuck happened" ..He says "nothing, they were just fishing, they caught the biggest fish" ...I repeated what he just said in a high voice like WTF ? ..."They were just fishing" ..I went back to what I was doing shaking my head like I was just punked

For some reason..in his twisted mind, that story was a reason to hate '******s'

I live in the suburbs of Chicago. Wanna hear about the "spics" ?

Blarch (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-21-08 08:22 PM
Response to Reply #62
63. I know...for real.
But he was bragging about it, using it to justify his twisted opinon that "Clinton was the biggest disgrace for a president we ever had"

just down right crazy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3185320

How long did it take you to think that story up? :rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
08-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Hahahaha!!! :D

m00
08-01-2010, 05:25 PM
He has a boss?

hampshirebrit
08-01-2010, 05:32 PM
He has a boss?

Had.

No chance of him being one, that's for sure.

Troll
08-01-2010, 05:49 PM
He has a boss?

THAT is going to leave a mark.