PDA

View Full Version : 'Dangerous Heat' Spreads Across Central U.S.

Beefeater
08-03-2010, 07:30 PM
When it's winter these MORONS squeal that weather is not climate. In the summer they scream weather is climate and it's GLOBULL WARMING!

And these MONGOLOIDS will be given the vote when they are of age *shudder*

Elmore Furth (599 posts) Tue Aug-03-10 06:49 PM
Original message
'Dangerous Heat' Spreads Across Central U.S.
Source: Bloomberg

Temperatures will reach 100 degrees or more through a large part of the central U.S. and the Mississippi River Valley, giving St. Louis its hottest weather in three years.

Hottest in 3 years! OMG! OMG! You're doomed.

Speck Tater (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-03-10 06:53 PM
Response to Original message
2. Not to worry.
My sister assures me that global warming is a Democratic hoax and that we are actually entering an ice age. They said so on Fox, so it must be true.

Your "sister" sounds as stupid as you do, must run in the family.

louis-t (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-03-10 06:55 PM
3. My favorite thing lately is to walk up to a person I know
is a teabagger/global warming denier who is sweating profusely in the heat and say "but global warming is a myth! It's not hot out, it's "normal".

At least you have a hobby

Doremus (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-03-10 07:08 PM
6. Better to use the term 'climate change.'
It gets tiresome listening to pukes decrying the 'myth' of global warming because it's snowing.

This one spews the "frame it right" B.S.

Climate changes, that's what it does.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4490181#4490205

JB
08-03-2010, 07:34 PM

is a teabagger/global warming denier who is sweating profusely in the heat and say "but global warming is a myth! It's not hot out, it's "normal". Wow. Decisive.

I'm betting this guy did not make the debate team.

Gingersnap
08-03-2010, 08:31 PM
I hate to tell them but Colorado is pretty much smack in the middle of the country and it's 78 F here right now.

SarasotaRepub
08-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Well, it was 102 in St. Louis this afternoon.:D Which I told my dear wife as I was driving home today, it being 82 here in Sarasota. Of course I was driving home in a major T-Storm.:D

Earth to DUmmies, it gets hot in da summer!!!! :rolleyes: When I moved up to St. Louis in 2007 it was in the 100s for a week too. It was friggen August, just like today.

Dan D. Doty
08-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Well, it was 102 in St. Louis this afternoon.:D Which I told my dear wife as I was driving home today, it being 82 here in Sarasota. Of course I was driving home in a major T-Storm.:D

Earth to DUmmies, it gets hot in da summer!!!! :rolleyes: When I moved up to St. Louis in 2007 it was in the 100s for a week too. It was friggen August, just like today.

Summer in Missouri is NASTY.

Moonbats always need a crisis ( real or imagined) in their lives; it gives them a reason to stick their nose into your life and try to grab the control stick.

Sonnabend
08-04-2010, 04:00 AM
And these MONGOLOIDS will be given the vote when they are of age *shudder*

I wish you didnt use this phrase.:(

PoliCon
08-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I wish you didnt use this phrase.:(

I agree. The proper term is RETARDS.

FlaGator
08-04-2010, 10:59 AM
I would prefer mongoloid to retard but the actual term is down's syndrome.

PoliCon
08-04-2010, 11:01 AM
I would prefer mongoloid to retard but the actual term is down's syndrome.

BAH. If you are talking about the actual people with down's then you refer to down's. If you are talking about people who do things asinine things as if they have down's but don't really - the term is RETARD.

FlaGator
08-04-2010, 11:02 AM

is a teabagger/global warming denier who is sweating profusely in the heat and say "but global warming is a myth! It's not hot out, it's "normal".

I think that my retort would be, "Yes, it's normally hot this time of year and global warming is still a myth."

FlaGator
08-04-2010, 11:03 AM
BAH. If you are talking about the actual people with down's then you refer to down's. If you are talking about people who do things asinine things as if they have down's but don't really - the term is RETARD.

I try not to put down or debase the person but the person's ideas are open for attack.

PoliCon
08-04-2010, 11:40 AM
I try not to put down or debase the person but the person's ideas are open for attack.

In most cases - you're right. But then someone comes along and says something so - RETARDED - that you have to parallel the quote: GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN.