PDA

View Full Version : So where's your "stimulus dollars" going?

marv
08-05-2010, 11:04 AM
So where is it going now?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/Justice-Department-steers-money-to-favored-groups-1007439-99979014.html

Now, Attorney General Eric Holder and Civil Rights Division chief Thomas Perez have a new plan. Any unspent money will not go back to the defendant but will instead go to a "qualified organization" approved by the Justice Department. And if there is not enough unspent money -- that will be determined by the Department -- then the defendant might be required to come up with more money to give to the "qualified organization."

The arrangement was used in a recently-settled case, United States v. AIG Federal Savings Bank and Wilmington Finance. The Justice Department alleged that AIG violated the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act by allowing third-party wholesale mortgage brokers to "charge African-American borrowers higher direct broker fees for residential real estate-related loans than white borrowers." The financial institution denied any wrongdoing, and there was no factual finding of wrongdoing. Nevertheless, under the terms of a March 19, 2010 consent decree, AIG agreed to pay $6.1 million to "aggrieved persons who may have suffered as a result of the alleged violations."

That is standard procedure in such cases. But then AIG also agreed, in the words of the consent decree, to "provide a minimum of $1,000,000 to qualified organization(s) to provide credit counseling, financial literacy, and other related educational programs targeted at African-American borrowers." The money would come from unspent funds in the victim-compensation fund. But if it turned out that, after paying off the victims, there was less than $1 million left in the victim-compensation fund, AIG agreed to "replenish the settlement fund so that it contains $1,000,000 for distribution for those educational purposes."

The consent decree directs AIG to consult with the Justice Department on which "qualified organizations" could receive money, and it gives the Department the right to approve where the money will go. In any event, the money will go to groups who have no direct connection to the lawsuit and its allegations of discrimination.

It's all very simple. Give lots of taxpayer dollars to companies that are "too big to fail". Then arrange for some of that money to be paid to political allies.

The "stimulus bill" was just a Chicago-style political slush fund. Now it's Federal law!!!!!!!

And then there's Government Motors...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/04/AR2010080407086_pf.html

When General Motors went through bankruptcy last year, it suspended its political donations. Now that it's owned by the U.S. government, it's donating to lawmakers' pet projects again.

The carmaker gave $41,000 to groups associated with lawmakers, the vast majority of it -- $36,000 -- to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, the company reported on a disclosure form last week. The CBC Foundation is a charity with 11 members of the Congressional Black Caucus on its board.

Had enough already........?

Satanicus
08-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Jeeesh, are you stupid.

First off this has NOTHING to do with the stimulus you stupid fuck.

marv
08-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Jeeesh, are you stupid.

I guess you don't know how to use quote marks. However, I'll excuse your "intelligence" this time! But your grammar and punctuation need to be corrected.

asdf2231
08-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Jeeesh, are you stupid.

Pot and unemployment are a bad mix for him.

Zathras
08-05-2010, 01:04 PM
http://chzderp.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/3502e365-e9d0-4d13-a867-85ed73ae5cc1.jpg

fixed

Satanicus
08-05-2010, 05:18 PM
The fact remains.

This article has NOTHING to do with the stimulus package.

lacarnut
08-05-2010, 05:21 PM
The fact remains.

And your stupid post has nothing to do with nothing either.

Get a job you lazy bum so that the economy will get better. Naw, you would rather post stupid crap all day. Loser. That is a fact.

m00
08-05-2010, 05:23 PM
The fact remains.

I'm kinda of the opinion that if you aren't a taxpayer you shouldn't really have an opinion on this. It's like a virgin having an opinion on threesomes.

Satanicus
08-05-2010, 05:36 PM
And your stupid post has nothing to do with nothing either.

Get a job you lazy bum so that the economy will get better. Naw, you would rather post stupid crap all day. Loser. That is a fact.

I have a job and a few products on the market.

I am doing just fine, better than fine now that I live on Key West.

Satanicus
08-05-2010, 05:38 PM
And your stupid post has nothing to do with nothing.

Very well spoken , for a 5 year old.

fettpett
08-05-2010, 05:43 PM
so...when is the troll going to get his ass banned for being him?

lacarnut
08-05-2010, 05:54 PM

Just repeating some of your gibber jabberish. Polly want a cracker.

Zathras
08-05-2010, 05:55 PM

Yeah? Prove it Stupidicus. I think that you having a job, like with everything else you post here, is a lie. So I do not believe you have a job and are sponging off the government.

lacarnut
08-05-2010, 05:56 PM

You Lie.

Zathras
08-05-2010, 05:57 PM

Well, we had to bring it down to your level Stupidicus so you would understand. However it seems that speaking to you on the 5 year old level is still more complex than you can handle.

m00
08-05-2010, 06:46 PM
You Lie.

By "Job" he means sitting on a street-corner with a blanket, and by "products on the market" he means the beads and odds-and-ends he's selling on the blanket.

asdf2231
08-09-2010, 01:51 AM
I have a job and a few products on the market

I think that's his slang term for the naked pictures of himself he posts on Craigslist under "Underendowed male looking for anything".

RobJohnson
08-09-2010, 02:11 AM
I think that's his slang term for the naked pictures of himself he posts on Craigslist under "Underendowed male looking for anything".

LOL!!!

That was him? :)

Satanicus
08-09-2010, 06:39 AM
The fact remains.

This article has NOTHING to do with the stimulus.

djones520
08-09-2010, 06:44 AM
The fact remains.

This article has NOTHING to do with the stimulus.

It has a lot to do with it. You just have a problem with being stupid. It's ok though.

I'd suggest actually rereading the ENTIRE OP. The whole thing.

Satanicus
08-09-2010, 06:51 AM
It has a lot to do with it. You just have a problem with being stupid. It's ok though.

I'd suggest actually rereading the ENTIRE OP. The whole thing.

Just read it.

The article DOES say where the money is coming from.

And to imply it is stimulus money is absurd.

This has NOTHING to do with the stimulus , I suggest YOU read the article.

djones520
08-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Just read it.

The article DOES say where the money is coming from.

And to imply it is stimulus money is absurd.

This has NOTHING to do with the stimulus , I suggest YOU read the article.

It is because of the Stimulus money that this is allowed to happen. Had those companies not been inflated with our tax dollars, they'd be unable to do this today. God... cause and effect dumbass. It's a simple concept to understand. :rolleyes:

It's the same exact concept of GM doing this shit. They are not directly using stimulus dollars, but because that money kept them afloat, they're now paying their "masters" off.

Satanicus
08-09-2010, 11:15 AM
It is because of the Stimulus money that this is allowed to happen. Had those companies not been inflated with our tax dollars.

The money AIG got WASN'T from the stimulus you fucking idiot.

That was the Bush bailout of the banks, the TARP bill.

The fact STILL remains , this article has NOTHING to do with the stimulus.

Jeeesh, do you idiots even know the difference between the TARP bill and the stimulus bill ?

Unreal. Simply unreal.

Zathras
08-09-2010, 12:22 PM
http://chzderp.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/ba1722a8-6af4-4396-bb73-9fcb104949d0.jpg

fixed.

Oh, and fucktard, your presence is requested in the following thread:

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=30137

But since you're a gutless coward I don't expect you to go there. You'll just get your ass kicked like the red headed stepchild you are.

Zafod
08-09-2010, 02:58 PM
and you are a kept husband. so what.

Zafod
08-09-2010, 03:00 PM
I am a kept husband.

fixerated

Satanicus
08-09-2010, 05:15 PM
It is because of the Stimulus money that this is allowed to happen. Had those companies not been inflated with our tax dollars,.

Hey idiot. That was the TARP bill that gave money to AIG. Do you even know the fucking difference

JB
08-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Hey idiot. That was the TARP bill that gave money to AIG. Do you even know the fucking differenceDidn't you already say that in post# 23? What the fuck is your major malfunction?

Get in the Thunderdome. Your presence is required there.

asdf2231
08-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Didn't you already say that in post# 23? What the fuck is your major malfunction?

Get in the Thunderdome. Your presence is required there.

His major malfunction is that he can only functionally fix on two or three thoughts at a time in that cobwebbed hollow that holds his ear apart. And unfortunately they are usually pretty fucking stupid ideas.

Also they jammed his personality on the "Ass-Muffin" setting when they set his factory defaults at the retard plant.

Zafod
08-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Hey idiot. That was the TARP bill that gave money to AIG. Do you even know the fucking difference
get. a. job. you. bum.

fucking kept boy.

JB
08-09-2010, 06:29 PM
And unfortunately they are usually pretty fucking stupid ideas.He thinks he caught someone in a "gotcha moment" so he has to repost his reply. He has no victories around here so I guess I can't blame him. Only thing is...TARP money, stimulus money...bottom line, what's the difference?

Hey Shitbirdicus, you're wanted in the Thunderdome.

marv
08-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Satanicus, ALL that fiat money hussein is spreading around, no matter the label, is "stimulus" money. And pay attention to the quote marks this time. The only purpose of all this "stimulus" money, which hasn't helped the economy or job market, is to stimulate his voter base at the polls. And he's even losing there!

Big Guy
08-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Hey Satanboy, is doen't matter what "Label" you put on it. It is still tax dollars. Your STUPID is showing again.

DU+NU_Reject
08-09-2010, 09:13 PM
http://chzderp.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/ba1722a8-6af4-4396-bb73-9fcb104949d0.jpg

:eek:

I thought mammoths were extinct!!!

malloc
08-09-2010, 09:22 PM
The money AIG got WASN'T from the stimulus you fucking idiot.

That was the Bush bailout of the banks, the TARP bill.

The fact STILL remains , this article has NOTHING to do with the stimulus.

Jeeesh, do you idiots even know the difference between the TARP bill and the stimulus bill ?

Unreal. Simply unreal.

What's simply unreal is your ability to stay out of a mental institution.

Economic aid granted by a government to citizens and/or industry to try and spur growth within the economy.

See, it doesn't matter what name they give the bill TARP or American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, or Cash for Clunkers, or Polish for Shoe Shiners. Stimulus is stimulus moron.

Isn't it funny how all of this board, and I'd guess every single American who finished high school and stayed awake in H.S. Economics knows this, but you don't. That is what's unreal buddy.

NJCardFan
08-09-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm a window licker who eats his own boogers.

I also like to beat off in a paper cup and eat my own spooge.

Fixed

Tecate
08-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Only thing is...TARP money, stimulus money...bottom line, what's the difference?
I'll take a stab at explaining it...

TARP money - Armed robber puts a gun to your head and steals your money.

Stimulus money - Armed robber loans you back the same money he just stole from you. Now you get to pay it back... With interest.

Satanicus
08-10-2010, 06:42 AM
Dumbfucks.

Can't tell the difference between the stimulus package and the TARP bailout.

I wasn't aware that the stimulus money was going to AIG , Is this the case ?

Is money from the stimulus package going to AIG ? ...of course not.

Fucking idiots.

Satanicus
08-10-2010, 06:43 AM
I'll take a stab at explaining it...

TARP money - Armed robber puts a gun to your head and steals your money.

Stimulus money - Armed robber loans you back the same money he just stole from you. Now you get to pay it back... With interest.

Stimulus money didn't go to AIG you idiot.

marv
08-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Satanicus still thinks that all this money going out the door isn't his money (and it probably isn't because he probably doesn't pay taxes). He's stuck like a needle on an old 45rpm record. Can he help it? Probably not.

Zathras
08-10-2010, 11:32 AM
http://chzderp.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/bcd7c573-f319-4ba9-a88b-65dc43b69112.jpg

fixed.

Zafod
08-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Dumbfucks.

Can't tell the difference between the stimulus package and the TARP bailout.

I wasn't aware that the stimulus money was going to AIG , Is this the case ?

Is money from the stimulus package going to AIG ? ...of course not.

Fucking idiots.

get back to doing my laundry bitch!

Satanicus
08-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Satanicus still thinks that all this money going out the door isn't his money (and it probably isn't because he probably doesn't pay taxes). He's stuck like a needle on an old 45rpm record. Can he help it? Probably not.

The fact remains.

No stimulus money went to AIG.

The OP is lying.

lacarnut
08-10-2010, 12:52 PM
The fact remains.

The OP is lying.

Get a job, you lazy bum

Obama lies, lies, lies about pulling out of Afghan and closing Gitmo. The stimulus went to bail out states and unions rather than jobs. Only 5% went for those shovel ready construction jobs. Another lie by the Magic Negro.

Zathras
08-10-2010, 01:23 PM

The only fact is that you, Stupidicus, are a mind numbed robot for the DNC that does not have an independant thought in your empty head.

marv
08-10-2010, 02:49 PM
The fact remains.

The OP is lying.

Call it "TARP" or "Bailout" or "Stimulus" or whatever; IT'S ALL FUNGIBLE to the Federal government DUmmy after they get their slimy hands on it!

You are the poster boy for all the third grade dropouts. You should have your userid changed to Stupidicus! And Ignorant might be an appropriate password.

Satanicus
08-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Get a job, you lazy bum

Obama lies, lies, lies about pulling out of Afghan and closing Gitmo. The stimulus went to bail out states and unions rather than jobs. Only 5% went for those shovel ready construction jobs. Another lie by the Magic Negro.

And yet the fact remains , the OP is lying about stimulus funds going to AIG.

Cry and complain all you want , that fact still remains.

Zathras
08-10-2010, 02:54 PM
http://chzderp.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/ba1722a8-6af4-4396-bb73-9fcb104949d0.jpg.

Fixed yet again.

lacarnut
08-10-2010, 03:06 PM
And yet the fact remains , the OP is lying about stimulus funds going to AIG.

Cry and complain all you want , that fact still remains.

It is time for you to clean the toilets, bitch, and leave worldly affairs to adults .

You and your liberal democratic lunatics are the ones that will be doing the crying Nov 2.

Zeus
08-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Bellevue, WA – Washington State received over $6 billion in stimulus funds. Of that, $5,945,163,990 has been spent. According to recovery.wa.gov (http://recovery.wa.gov/), the Washington State government site charged with keeping track of stimulus money spent throughout Washington State and the jobs saved or created from those funds, 14,495 jobs have been saved or created at an average cost of $410,152.74 per job

Read more at the Washington Examiner: (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/in-washington-state-it-costs-obamas-annual-salary-to-create-or-save-one-stimulus-job-100276959.html#ixzz0wEVqhPTU)

Satanicus
08-11-2010, 06:42 AM
And the fact remains.

AIG didn't get stimulus money.

Zathras
08-11-2010, 11:36 AM

Nope, the only fact Stupidicus is that you're a mind numbed robot for the DNC, parroting what his masters have told hin to say and have no independent thought of your own.

lacarnut
08-11-2010, 11:45 AM
And the fact remains.

AIG didn't get stimulus money.

Polly want a cracker.

It must hurt to be worthless, lazy and dumb.