PDA

View Full Version : a quick way to shut down any moran who wants to undo the 14th Amendment:

Beefeater
08-05-2010, 11:27 AM
These MOROONS are like Holden Caulfield discovering jacking off and thinking they invented something new.

corkhead (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-05-10 10:53 AM
Original message
a quick way to shut down any moran who wants to undo the 14th Amendment:
Apply their argument to the 2nd Amendment and dish it back at them. Ask them if the 2nd Amendment is just as obsolete and open to being rescinded.

No crackhead. Next Moronic question.

RubyDuby in GA (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-05-10 10:55 AM
Response to Original message
1. I've been telling them we shouldn't stop with those just born here
I've been telling them we should take it to the next step and also not give citizenship to anyone born outside the US borders even if both parents are Amercians born in Kansas. Then I casually mention that I think this applies to John McCain and all other army brats and then I ask them why they hate our military so much. I take a quick look at their dumbstruck faces, smile and walk away.

Sure you do, ya blithering idiot. If you did it at all, the look on their faces is stunned disbelief at your sheer and utter stupidity.

If anyone did that to me I would ask them what their DUmmy name is.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8884608

CueSi
08-05-2010, 11:42 AM
The answer is simple. . .when you can prove law abiding gun owners are responsible for most of the gun crime.

Someone did try that on me once because my parents were legal residents (but not citizens. They are both citizens now, I saved my dad's resident alien card - afro and all) when I was born.

I should have asked them their du name, but they didn't stay after I put my rhetorical stiletto into their backsides.:mad:

~QC

djones520
08-05-2010, 12:39 PM
These MOROONS are like Holden Caulfield discovering jacking off and thinking they invented something new.

No crackhead. Next Moronic question.

Sure you do, ya blithering idiot. If you did it at all, the look on their faces is stunned disbelief at your sheer and utter stupidity.

If anyone did that to me I would ask them what their DUmmy name is.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8884608

I'd probably punch them in the face, since i'm one of those people. Born in Greece to American parents serving in the military overseas, just like McCain.

Apache
08-05-2010, 02:02 PM
These people are too dumb to even know the Constitution or how it works...

m00
08-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Well, wouldn't the counter argument be "I hold the amendments enumerated in the Bill of Rights in higher esteem than those added later"?

m00
08-05-2010, 04:54 PM
If anyone from DU is reading this forum...

You realize that if the 14th were repealed, then Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad would have to be overturned, which means corporations would no longer have personhood and therefor corporations would not have constitutional protections.

So if you are pro-14th, you are pro-corporation. Think about that.

Beefeater
08-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Well, wouldn't the counter argument be "I hold the amendments enumerated in the Bill of Rights in higher esteem than those added later"?

There is no counter argument. The proper response is to smile condescendingly and slowly back away hoping you don't get any of the stupid on ya.

MrsSmith
08-05-2010, 07:05 PM
If anyone from DU is reading this forum...

You realize that if the 14th were repealed, then Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad would have to be overturned, which means corporations would no longer have personhood and therefor corporations would not have constitutional protections.

So if you are pro-14th, you are pro-corporation. Think about that.
:D:D:D