PDA

View Full Version : Honor Killings

namvet
08-06-2010, 04:13 PM
On New Year’s Day 2008, two Texas teenagers Amina and Sarah Said were shot dead, their bloodied bodies left in a taxi cab. The alleged shooter: their father Yaser Said.

In fact, Sarah appears to identify her Dad as the murderer in a 9-11 call – her dying words.

For more than two years the Fox News Reporting team has been following this story and the search for Yaser Said, who vanished the night of the murders.

source (http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/08/06/honor-killing-dad-secretly-taped-girls/)

the FBI removed the term "honor killing" because it was offensive. of course honor killings are wide spread amoung so called peaceful muzzies. in addition to other atrocities.

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/files/2010/08/said_sisters.jpg

Gingersnap
08-06-2010, 05:33 PM
They probably should call it Sexist Killing.

This is the 21st century. Why should women and girls be burdened with the "honor" of men and boys? Can't the men and boys be honorable themselves without stealing a woman's reputation to use as their own? :mad:

namvet
08-06-2010, 05:45 PM

This is the 21st century. Why should women and girls be burdened with the "honor" of men and boys? Can't the men and boys be honorable themselves without stealing a woman's reputation to use as their own? :mad:

its the 21st century for us. but in the muslim mind its still mid evil

Speedy
08-06-2010, 07:24 PM
I hate it every time I hear about how we have to make concessions to some other culture's sincibilities. This is America! These assholes LEFT their culture to come here. I think that their culture should be of little impotrtance and if they love their culture so goddamned much they can either stay the fuck home or go somewhere else. It should be part of being let into the US. It should be explained to them. You are in America and if you are not going to assimilate you get your stupid, burro, camel or child fucking ass back on the plane and get the fuck out. Your wife and daughters can stay if they are hot.

I have had it with these people. I don't blame the father, really. He is a stpud Muslim and raghead who does not know any better. What do you expect? I blame those that make excuses for them. I have nothing but contempt for those that think that these people are equal to Americans.

Articulate_Ape
08-06-2010, 07:43 PM

Or a "Family Values Dispute"? :mad:

Rockntractor
08-06-2010, 07:44 PM
I don't blame the father, really. He is a stpud Muslim and raghead who does not know any better. What do you expect? I blame those that make excuses for them. I have nothing but contempt for those that think that these people are equal to Americans.

I could take a tire iron to him and then enjoy a relaxing breakfast!

namvet
08-06-2010, 07:55 PM
they should cut his nuts off at the body and hold all it in front of his face while he bleeds to fuckin death !!!

Articulate_Ape
08-06-2010, 08:00 PM
they should cut his nuts off at the body and hold all it in front of his face while he bleeds to fuckin death !!!

You are presuming a guy that commits such barbarity has nuts.

namvet
08-06-2010, 08:14 PM
You are presuming a guy that commits such barbarity has nuts.

i hate to say it but they do breed like cockroaches. that's how they want to conquor the world. out breed it

Kay
08-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Boy watching this show now on Fox about it. I just can't fathom being a woman in that culture. I would have already formed an all women underground movement that would hunt down and kill any man who commits an honor killing. I'd be quietly cleaning house if I was in that burka culture. :mad:

Gingersnap
08-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Boy watching this show now on Fox about it. I just can't fathom being a woman in that culture. I would have already formed an all women underground movement that would hunt down and kill any man who commits an honor killing. I'd be quietly cleaning house if I was in that burka culture. :mad:

I do understand some of the appeal for women. The theoretical concept that women are "as equal" as men when they shroud themselves makes some sort of sense in that culture. The men are so hypersexual that any ordinary female sends them into some kind of testosterone-soaked mental collapse.

I also get the part where women have a final say in how the household is run. I can see the attractiveness there if you have no other outlets.

Finally, Muslim women are freed from many of the religious obligations that men undertake.

Being empathic to their position doesn't make me a fan. The Muslim world is backward and unproductive because half their brains and ambition are in the kitchen. This has absolutely no analogy to Western culture. Under the very worst female oppression in the West women still ran breweries, owned property, inherited, taught each other and their children to read, became authorities in the Church (Teresa of Avila, Julian of Norwich, etc.) set up independent households, ran estates, and so on. We have no real analog to Muslim female inferiority.

Most importantly, we don't really have anything like the Muslim honor code. Some (maybe many) Hispanic peoples do but Europeans really don't. In our culture, virtue is an individual issue - not familial.

Speedy
08-06-2010, 11:36 PM
I could take a tire iron to him and then enjoy a relaxing breakfast!

Call me a racist. Call me intolerant, but goddamn it, I am an American and this is America. I do not believe we have to make consessions to any other culture or make any foreigner at home. You stupid fuck, you HAD a home and decided to leave it to come here. If you loved you country and culture so damned much, stay the fuck home. Stay the fuck out of my country! I will never equate a foreign culture with ours. If it were me I would not allow a mosque to be built unless it was going to actively renounce radical Islam and all non-American Muslims would be subject to deportation if they were not adequately Americanized.

This is America and damn it it should be for Americans.

namvet
08-07-2010, 09:03 AM
their not women over there. their cattle. sheep. an expendable asset.

I didn't get to watch the program last night. my In laws came over unexpected

NJCardFan
08-07-2010, 10:36 AM
I caught part of the program last night and it's appalling. The most comical parts of the show, however, is when, I think it was Bill Hemmer, went to the house of this scumbag's brother and the brother was motherfucking him calling Fox News racist then went on to call Hemmer a Jew. Hmm, hypocritical much? Anyway, I'm with Speedy here. Fuck these people. Removing honor killing from the crime for PC reasons? Wise the fuck up. Islam is a brutal, brutal religion. I'm not saying that Christianity doesn't have their own dark history but you have to go back nearly 400 years and even that was localized to a small community in Massachusetts. Sharia law spreads all over the world and it's an entire ideology and not just from some demented individual(Torquemada) or crazy sect. I've often said that political correctness is going to be the downfall of this country and damned if I'm not right.

namvet
08-07-2010, 10:40 AM
im gonna hunt around and see if i can find this program on re run. i really wanted to see it !!!

Kay
08-07-2010, 11:39 AM
Namvet it's well worth watching. It's so creepy to think that this is happening right here in our own country - and even worse to know it's being allowed and accomodated. Watching that show last night, all I could think in the back of my mind is that we are letting them build a shrine to this at Ground Zero. :mad:

namvet
08-07-2010, 11:50 AM
well ill ask for a favor. if anyone finds the program on the net let me know. either here or a PM. thanks in advance.............

NJCardFan
08-07-2010, 12:20 PM
well ill ask for a favor. if anyone finds the program on the net let me know. either here or a PM. thanks in advance.............

It's on again tonight at 9pm.

namvet
08-07-2010, 12:37 PM
It's on again tonight at 9pm.

thank you !!!! ill lock the doors. no company !!! in my search i ran into this. in 5 parts

Video: FOX News Special: Honor Killings

S5yHUfw89cc

the other parts are here: link (http://www.stoptheaclu.com/2008/07/28/video-fox-news-special-honor-killings/)

namvet
08-07-2010, 12:47 PM
wait a minute. is this the program????

Kay
08-07-2010, 01:13 PM
I think that was an older one hosted by Meagan Kelly. Some of the same clips are used, but the host on this new one is Bill Hemmer. The first one was more focused on the whole honor killing problem overall, but this new one focuses just on the case of the two murdered sisters.

namvet
08-07-2010, 01:27 PM
I think that was an older one hosted by Meagan Kelly. Some of the same clips are used, but the host on this new one is Bill Hemmer. The first one was more focused on the whole honor killing problem overall, but this new one focuses just on the case of the two murdered sisters.

well i do hope it airs again tonight. this one was horrifying enough !!!!