PDA

View Full Version : New Black Panther Party Call-to-Arms to fight Tea Party and Cracker Police

PoliCon
08-07-2010, 09:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtJVPPi_iAk

namvet
08-07-2010, 09:44 AM
all blow and no go

NJCardFan
08-07-2010, 10:20 AM
all blow and no go

Perhaps you missed election day 2008? Reports have it that at least 1 person turned around because of these thugs. But let's see how they do against thousands in Washington in 3 weeks.

namvet
08-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Perhaps you missed election day 2008? Reports have it that at least 1 person turned around because of these thugs. But let's see how they do against thousands in Washington in 3 weeks.

of couse i didn't miss election day. and i saw these thugs on TV.. but now the spotlight is on them. they'll be watched like a hawk

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 02:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtJVPPi_iAk

It's their constitutional right to arm themselves.

Whats the problem ?

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Perhaps you missed election day 2008? Reports have it that at least 1 person turned around because of these thugs..

1 person ? LOL , what a laugh.

The Florida purge lists kept at least a thousand from voting.

djones520
08-07-2010, 02:25 PM

Oh, ok. So you won't have a problem with white conservatives at the ballots with night sticks this election then?

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Oh, ok. So you won't have a problem with white conservatives at the ballots with night sticks this election then?

Where were the black panthers with nightsticks ?

namvet
08-07-2010, 03:01 PM
It's their constitutional right to arm themselves.

Whats the problem ?
from who???

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:02 PM
from who???

Arming yourself per the constitution doesn't require a fucking answer to that question.

Jeeesh.

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:03 PM

Normally I'd have to stop for a second and ponder how someone could ask such a stupid question, but I don't have to anymore when it's coming from you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

namvet
08-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Arming yourself per the constitution doesn't require a fucking answer to that question.

Jeeesh.

in your idiotic case YES it does. now from who???

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A&feature=related

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Normally I'd have to stop for a second and ponder how someone could ask such a stupid question, but I don't have to anymore when it's coming from you.

Thats the big worry ?

The guy had a stick. there is no crime there.

namvet
08-07-2010, 03:08 PM

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001094981/black_panther_voter_intimidation_xlarge.jpeg

namvet
08-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Thats the big worry ?

The guy had a stick. there is no crime there.

hey cracker its your ass and your family they want dead.

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A&feature=related

LOL , the title of the video say ATTACK.

What a load, there is no crime here idiots.

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Right... cause some guy mistitles a video, that means it didn't happen. :rolleyes: Dude, do you think any neutral party reading this will actually buy that crap?

Keep burying your head in the sand. You'll accomplish something eventually. Well... not really.

By the way, I never said a crime was committed. One was, but that is not what I said.

I said you wouldn't have any problem with white conservatives doing what they did. You laughed at the thought of black liberals doing it, so it must be ok for white conservatives to do it, right?

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Right... cause some guy mistitles a video, that means it didn't happen. :rolleyes: Dude, do you think any neutral party reading this will actually buy that crap?

Keep burying your head in the sand. You'll accomplish something eventually. Well... not really.

Nobody was attacked or even touched.

There is no crime here.

namvet
08-07-2010, 03:13 PM
just dawed on me. Satanicus IS a black panther

namvet
08-07-2010, 03:14 PM

There is no crime here.

same thing if i hold a gun to your head and don't fire. what's that called ????

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:14 PM
just dawed on me. Satanicus IS a black panther

I would side with them before the right wing christians.

namvet
08-07-2010, 03:15 PM

case closed

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:16 PM

There is no crime here.

Voter Intimidation is a crime dumbass.

Now go back and reread my post, cause i'm not retyping it.

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Voter Intimidation is a crime dumbass.

Now go back and reread my post, cause i'm not retyping it.

But nobody was arrested.

And you taught me that if nobody is arrested or charged with a crime , then there was no crime.

You just taught me that 10 minutes ago , what happened in the last ten minutes ? ... did the goal posts get moved again ?

Jeeesh , it's hard to keep up.

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:23 PM
But nobody was arrested.

And you taught me that if nobody is arrested or charged with a crime , then there was no crime.

You just taught me that 10 minutes ago , what happened in the last ten minutes ? ... did the goal posts get moved again ?

Jeeesh , it's hard to keep up.

Ummm... yes they were. Had you actually watched the video you would have seen that the one with the weapon was arrested. The Department of Justice filed charges against both of them on January 11, 2009.

The Obama DOJ mysteriously dropped charges against them, and has done everything in it's powers to not explain why. A sworn testimony given to Congress by an ex-official from the DOJ who quit from this said that they were told to drop cases of black offenders against white victims, just like this.

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Ummm... yes they were. Had you actually watched the video you would have seen that the one with the weapon was arrested. The Department of Justice filed charges against both of them on January 11, 2009.

The Obama DOJ mysteriously dropped charges against them, and has done everything in it's powers to not explain why. A sworn testimony given to Congress by an ex-official from the DOJ who quit from this said that they were told to drop cases of black offenders against white victims, just like this.

The charges were dropped against the man with the night stick ?

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Now, answer my question.

If it's something for you to laugh at when members of the Black Panthers are standing in front of polling stations brandishing weapons, then you have no problem with white conservatives doing the same thing. Correct?

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:32 PM
The charges were dropped against the man with the night stick ?

Oh fuck me sideways, why are you even arguing about this if you don't know what the fuck is going on? Have you had your head in the sand the last several months? There is an ongoing Congressional inquiry into why the Obama DOJ has dropped the case.

Here, do some reading. It's from a .gov site even.

http://www.usccr.gov/NBPH/NBPH.htm

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Now, answer my question.

If it's something for you to laugh at when members of the Black Panthers are standing in front of polling stations brandishing weapons, then you have no problem with white conservatives doing the same thing. Correct?

Stop going off topic - Djones520

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Try again, without going off topic.

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:39 PM

Well , if the GOP can use ARMED off duty police officers to intimidate voters. Why can't the Dems use just one stick ?

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:41 PM

Ummm, it's ONE guy with ONE stick. Don't make it out to be a mob.

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Well , if the GOP can use ARMED off duty police officers to intimidate voters. Why can't the Dems use just one stick ?

That is not what was asked. Answer the question. If you are fine with Black Panther's doing it, then you are fine with Conservatives doing it. Correct?

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:42 PM
So you can't give a yes or no answer then. Thought so.

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:44 PM
That is not what was asked. Answer the question. If you are fine with Black Panther's doing it, then you are fine with Conservatives doing it. Correct?

I would not make a big deal out of ONE republican in front of a polling place with a stick.

I would make a big deal out of many GOPers with sticks at many polling places.

ONE event is not a big deal , either way.

It's not as if they formed a task force of ARMED off duty;police officers to intimidate people like the GOP did.

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:45 PM
It is a yes or no question Satanicus. Why can't you just say yes or no? Stop dodging the question.

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:48 PM
I would not make a big deal out of ONE republican in front of a polling place with a stick.

I would make a big deal out of many GOPers with sticks at many polling places.

ONE event is not a big deal , either way.

It's not as if they formed a task force of ARMED off duty;police officers to intimidate people like the GOP did.

Here in print people. Satanicus is OK WITH BREAKING THE LAW as long as it is just one person doing it.

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:49 PM
And I believe a CHECKMATE is in order.

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Here in print people. Satanicus is OK WITH BREAKING THE LAW as long as it is just one person doing it.

And your view is that a murder can ONLY be a crime if someone is charged , if there are no charges, then the murder isn't a crime.

You think that the thousands of unsolved murders that happen across the USA every year are not crimes.

Take a bow.

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:53 PM
And your view is that a murder can ONLY be a crime if someone is charged , if there are no charges, then the murder isn't a crime.

You think that the thousands of unsolved murders that happen across the USA every year are not crimes.

Take a bow.

Ummm... I never said that. Period. Your lying again. If you wish to bring Plame up again, take it to the proper thread, you know, the one you ran away from.

Satanicus
08-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Ummm... I never said that. Period. Your lying again.

Read the above post. Stop going off topic. - djones520

djones520
08-07-2010, 03:56 PM
I told you to stop going off topic.

lacarnut
08-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Read the above post. Stop going off topic. - djones520

You are just begging to get your worthless ass banned aren't you?.

PoliCon
08-07-2010, 05:22 PM

Leftists say the dumbest things . . . .

PoliCon
08-07-2010, 05:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_RKFB1z9E
"you want freedom you gonna hafta kill sum crackers. You gonna hafta kill some of they babies."

JB
08-07-2010, 08:23 PM
This thread proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this shitbird has no credibility.

Shitbirdicus needs to be asked "the question".

Constitutionally Speaking
08-07-2010, 08:36 PM

You DO know that BY FAR the biggest problem with the Florida "purge" is that illegal voters were allowed to vote, didn't you???

Big Guy
08-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Hey Satanboy your STUPID is showing again.

Zathras
08-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Hey Satanboy your STUPID is showing again.

For Stupidicus's stupid to be showing again it would have had to stop at one point. From what I've seen, Stupidicus's stupidity has been showing, non-stop and at the speed of light, since day 1 of his membership here.

asdf2231
08-08-2010, 03:57 PM

*hey!* This means I don't have to feel bad about those hookers I killed! Sweet.

Take a bow.