PDA

View Full Version : HEY SATANICUS . . . .Democratic pollsters expect 'Tidal Wave' Election in November!

PoliCon
08-07-2010, 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIG7awT4c3E

lacarnut
08-07-2010, 07:41 PM
It is going to be a slaughter in Nov. with Dummiecrats losing 100 House seats and 10 to 15 Senate seats.

MountainMan
08-07-2010, 07:55 PM
But I was told this was the "Summer of Recovery"...... :rolleyes:

PC Guy
08-08-2010, 04:35 AM
It is going to be a slaughter in Nov. with Dummiecrats losing 100 House seats and 10 to 15 Senate seats.

Along with millions of others across the nation, lets make this happen.:)

PC Guy
08-08-2010, 04:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIG7awT4c3E

Thanks for posting this video.

Satanicus
08-08-2010, 08:02 AM
The GOP will pick up some seats.

Thats because the last two elections have gone to the democrats in a very big way.

The numbers will now swing back a bit , but not like you fools think.

Satanicus
08-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Your OP implies that Pat is polling for the Democrats.

The guy isn't even a democrat , and defended Bush.

Nice try.

malloc
08-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Nice try.

You are going to want to commit suicide after November. Republicans are going to sweep both houses. I hope you don't kill yourself, I'd hate to go without your entertainment. Your moonbats are going to be put out of work faster than the "workers" they pretend to represent.

I mean don't you hate yourself for coming on this site time after time and being wrong. I mean if I was proven wrong as many times as you, I'd kill myself.

PoliCon
08-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Your OP implies that Pat is polling for the Democrats.

The guy isn't even a democrat , and defended Bush.

Nice try.

Clearly you didn't watch the video - Caddell is the one making the report - but not the one who made the poll and the prediction.

PoliCon
08-08-2010, 09:39 AM

Thats because the last two elections have gone to the democrats in a very big way.

We're not the one making the claim - if you watched the video you'd know that.

djones520
08-08-2010, 09:41 AM
What happened to this? Where is that unity?

Blarch (1000+ posts) Sun Jun-08-08 02:52 PM
Original message
Obama supporters will be disappointed...
I am a die hard Obama supporter from the suburbs of Chicago ..with that said.. I want to tell Democrats what is in store for the nation.

Barack Obama will start to build some bridges, maybe starting with the VP ...and not everybody will be happy with what takes place. You might like some of these bridges, you may not, but make no mistake...these bridges will be used to accomplish what seemed to be impossible. Barack Obama will unite the nation. You might not understand or agree with who he reaches out to, but it is all part of a bigger picture. Just be prepared for these bridges, olive branches, or reach outs ...some will be totally unexpected. We will all be disappointed at one time or another ...lets just keep focused on the prize ...a better nation.

Sincerity, Honesty, Honor, Integrity, Change, Unity ...

There is a new sheriff in town ...and he is changing the game.

Ma'am

rjas77
08-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Sadly I agree with Satandude....

We'll pick up many seats in the House...perhaps even enough to capture it, but no way will we take back the Senate...at least not this cycle anyway.

The MSM is still protecting Obama, and by extension Democrats

lacarnut
08-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Sadly I agree with Satandude....

We'll pick up many seats in the House...perhaps even enough to capture it, but no way will we take back the Senate...at least not this cycle anyway.

The MSM is still protecting Obama, and by extension Democrats

19 Senate Democrats seats are up for re-election. The Repubs need 11 of them to gain a majority. Quite doable with the anger and frustration of voters.

Articulate_Ape
08-08-2010, 02:49 PM

Keep thinking that way. I love the look on the opponents' faces when they show up at a gunfight with penknives.

rjas77
08-08-2010, 02:57 PM
19 Senate Democrats seats are up for re-election. The Repubs need 11 of them to gain a majority. Quite doable with the anger and frustration of voters.

Doable..yeah...but a 10 seat swing in one election?

I hope you're right...I really do, but that is a lot t ask for.

Wei Wu Wei
08-08-2010, 03:01 PM
I mean if I was proven wrong as many times as you, I'd kill myself.

Says a lot.

djones520
08-08-2010, 03:11 PM
It's very unlikely. RCP is showing that 4 Democrat Senate Seats are somewhat solidly in play for the Republicans. 6 seats can go either way. The rest that are up for election are expected to be pretty safe for the Dems.

The chances of winning all 6 toss up seats are very slim. I do not at all expect for the Republicans to take the Senate. Even if they do pick up 10 seats, they'll still have Biden to split the tie, and there is no doubt which direction he'd go in.

Our money needs to be on the House race.

asdf2231
08-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Blarch (1000+ posts) Sun Jun-08-08 02:52 PM
Original message
Obama supporters will be disappointed...
I am a die hard Obama supporter from the suburbs of Chicago ..with that said.. I want to tell Democrats what is in store for the nation.

Barack Obama will start to build some bridges, maybe starting with the VP ...and not everybody will be happy with what takes place. You might like some of these bridges, you may not, but make no mistake...these bridges will be used to accomplish what seemed to be impossible. Barack Obama will unite the nation. You might not understand or agree with who he reaches out to, but it is all part of a bigger picture. Just be prepared for these bridges, olive branches, or reach outs ...some will be totally unexpected. We will all be disappointed at one time or another ...lets just keep focused on the prize ...a better nation.

Sincerity, Honesty, Honor, Integrity, Change, Unity ...

There is a new sheriff in town ...and he is changing the game.

Ma'am

I don't care WHO ya are, that there is FUNNY! :D

Incidentally the 'burbs of Chicago are about as white as a polar bear lounging on an iceberg.

I bet he was the toughest guys in Skokie or Lincolnshire. :p

PoliCon
08-08-2010, 04:14 PM
I don't care WHO ya are, that there is FUNNY! :D

Incidentally the 'burbs of Chicago are about as white as a polar bear lounging on an iceberg.

I bet he was the toughest guys in Skokie or Lincolnshire. :p

He was right about one thing - 0bama is uniting the country - against him.

Satanicus
08-08-2010, 04:33 PM
gallup has the GOP 5 points ahead.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/141713/GOP-Resumes-Favorable-Standing-Generic-Ballot.aspx

Zathras
08-08-2010, 05:15 PM
gallup has the GOP 5 points ahead.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/141713/GOP-Resumes-Favorable-Standing-Generic-Ballot.aspx

What's the matter fucktard? Can't counter what's in the video so show some stupid poll to deflect away from the fact you're an idiot?

lacarnut
08-08-2010, 05:20 PM
It's very unlikely. RCP is showing that 4 Democrat Senate Seats are somewhat solidly in play for the Republicans. 6 seats can go either way. The rest that are up for election are expected to be pretty safe for the Dems.

The chances of winning all 6 toss up seats are very slim. I do not at all expect for the Republicans to take the Senate. Even if they do pick up 10 seats, they'll still have Biden to split the tie, and there is no doubt which direction he'd go in.

Our money needs to be on the House race.

I don't believe the polls. The Repubs will pick up more than enough Senate seats for a majority in my opinion. If Scott Brown can win a Senate seat in a very liberal state, there are no safe seats for Democrats.

m00
08-08-2010, 05:30 PM
What's funny is that most of what liberals criticized Bush for is actually true (or also true, depending on what it is), in Obama.

So any bets as to how Obama is going to actually steal the next election?

SarasotaRepub
08-08-2010, 05:38 PM
What's funny is that most of what liberals criticized Bush for is actually true (or also true, depending on what it is), in Obama.

So any bets as to how Obama is going to actually steal the next election?

The gubmint will absorb DieBold. :D

PoliCon
08-08-2010, 05:41 PM
The gubmint will absorb DieBold. :D

I miss the old lever action voting machines with the curtain and such . . . . I trusted them much more than I do the paperless computers.

SarasotaRepub
08-08-2010, 05:54 PM
I miss the old lever action voting machines with the curtain and such . . . . I trusted them much more than I do the paperless computers.

LOL!!! Last state I used those in was Jersey.:D

We use the paper bubble ballot here now.

lacarnut
08-08-2010, 06:00 PM

I liked the lever action ones better especially when there was a bunch of different races and amendments to vote on. Easier to correct a vote also.

PoliCon
08-08-2010, 06:00 PM
LOL!!! Last state I used those in was Jersey.:D

We use the paper bubble ballot here now.

You mean fill in the bubble ballots? :eek:

PoliCon
08-08-2010, 06:01 PM
I liked the lever action ones better especially when there was a bunch of different races and amendments to vote on. Easier to correct a vote also.

Agreed. the grinding click was a sure indication that your vote was tallied.

djones520
08-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Agreed. the grinding click was a sure indication that your vote was tallied.

I've voted by absentee ballot ever since I turned 18. I won't get to vote in person until I'm 38. But I'm just fine with the absentee ballots. Very easy to fill out.

PoliCon
08-08-2010, 09:11 PM
I've voted by absentee ballot ever since I turned 18. I won't get to vote in person until I'm 38. But I'm just fine with the absentee ballots. Very easy to fill out.

I have never voted absentee. I did miss one primary being over sea's in Ireland - but never a general election.