PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I'm not a scientist, and I'm not an environmental expert

SarasotaRepub
08-08-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm a moron. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8903742)

walldude (1000+ posts) Sun Aug-08-10 02:53 PM
Original message Yes, I'm not a scientist, and I'm not an environmental expert

I have no credentials, and no knowledge of oil spills. But... I do.. have a fucking brain... and I have.. changed the oil on my car. Dozens of times. Now what did I do with the 5 quarts of oil? Well I couldn't dump it in, grass, or dirt or water because the shit just doesn't go away, it's OIL, GREASE, SLIME, you can't fucking get rid of it. . When I change my oil I have to take the old oil to a garage that recycles it because IT DOESN"T FUCKING GO AWAY. Now that's my 5 quarts of oil. Someone want to tell me how exactly 200 million gallons was just... and I quote: removed by various artificial or natural means. Natural means? Are you fucking kidding me? Do I seriously look that fucking stupid?
Well yes I guess I do look like a complete simpering idiot dolt because someone actually tried to tell me that 75% of a couple hundred million gallons of oil just disappeared, everything is all sunshine and rainbows. Shit they didn't even try that with the Valdez and that was a lousy 11 million gallons.

Yet another DUmmie that doesn't seem to understand that light sweet crude and oil from your car are not quite the same thingy...:rolleyes:

Constitutionally Speaking
08-08-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm a moron. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8903742)

Yet another DUmmie that doesn't seem to understand that light sweet crude and oil from your car are not quite the same thingy...:rolleyes:

Or that oil in dirt is far harder to get rid of than oil in water.

SarasotaRepub
08-08-2010, 06:31 PM
It's clear the DUmp is pissed, (oh sorry, that is it's natural state) BP has shut the gusher down, something a lot of those assholes were hoping against.

So now, since the "Children of DU" can't go after BP for this, they will use "Teh Stupid" to ask where da oil is... :D

Sonnabend
08-08-2010, 08:24 PM
I have no credentials, and no knowledge of oil spills..and you got fired for trying to use subliminal messages at a work address.We caught you and put a stop to it I smiled that day.

You're still an idiot, walldude.:D

MountainMan
08-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Hey walldude, have you worked at any Christian conventions lately? :D

NJCardFan
08-09-2010, 12:56 AM
I have no credentials, and no knowledge of oil spills
And yet, as liberals often do, you give an opinion that is completely and utterly uninformed.