PDA

View Full Version : What If Tuesday?

Rockntractor
08-10-2010, 01:20 AM
101 F | 76 F Another triple digit day with no relief in sight, oh well sometimes it sucks to work outside.

TOTD: What would you do if?
The President of the United States called you:
You won the lottery:
You got invited to be on a reality TV show:
You caught a friend stealing from you:
You witnessed a murder:
A random stranger offered you candy:

A genie granted you one wish:
You lost your favorite possession:
You found 10 dollars on the ground:
Your date throws up on you:
Someone cut off a chunk of your hair:
Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you:
You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call:

PoliCon
08-10-2010, 01:40 AM
The President of the United States called you: I'd remind him that I'm HIS boss.
You won the lottery: Pay the taxes - give half of what's left to charity - spend the rest.
You got invited to be on a reality TV show: Turn them down.
You caught a friend stealing from you: Ask them what they were doing - why - and find out why they didn't ask me for help if they had a need.
You witnessed a murder: Testify.
A random stranger offered you candy: Say no thank you.

A genie granted you one wish: wish for the power to grant wishes
You lost your favorite possession: Get mad, then get over it.
You found 10 dollars on the ground: Count it a blessing
Your date throws up on you: Throw up back
Someone cut off a chunk of your hair: smack em.
Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you: Ask the Mrs if she was serious about that three way :D
You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call: Call my wife and let her know I'm gonna be late getting home.

Rockntractor
08-10-2010, 01:45 AM
The President of the United States called you: I'd remind him that I'm HIS boss.
You won the lottery: Pay the taxes - give half of what's left to charity - spend the rest.
You got invited to be on a reality TV show: Turn them down.
You caught a friend stealing from you: Ask them what they were doing - why - and find out why they didn't ask me for help if they had a need.
You witnessed a murder: Testify.
A random stranger offered you candy: Say no thank you.

A genie granted you one wish: wish for the power to grant wishes
You lost your favorite possession: Get mad, then get over it.
You found 10 dollars on the ground: Count it a blessing
Your date throws up on you: Throw up back
Someone cut off a chunk of your hair: smack em.
Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you: Ask the Mrs if she was serious about that three way :D
You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call: Call my wife and let her know I'm gonna be late getting home.
:D

Shannon
08-10-2010, 09:03 AM
The President of the United States called you:Tell him how pleased I am with his policies.
You won the lottery: Depends on how much
You got invited to be on a reality TV show: Ugh
You caught a friend stealing from you: My friends would not
You witnessed a murder: Depends on who was killed
A random stranger offered you candy: Tell them to f off

A genie granted you one wish:Wish for world peace:rolleyes:
You lost your favorite possession: Throw a temper tantrum
You found 10 dollars on the ground: Pick it up
Your date throws up on you: My men can handle their booze
Someone cut off a chunk of your hair: Beat the sh*t out of them
Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you: Marry him
You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call: Be grateful that I was stranded on an island and skip the phone call entirely

Gingersnap
08-10-2010, 10:04 AM
It will in the high 80s today but we'll miss the afternoon T-storms for a couple of days. It's looks like we can grill some kebabs tonight!

TOTD: If somebody cut off a chunk of my hair without explicit permission, I would punch them out, grab my hair back, and douse them in holy water. I hate that voodoo crap. :mad:

djones520
08-10-2010, 10:09 AM
The President of the United States called you: Treat him with the due respect deserved by my Commander in Chief
You won the lottery: Inform my chain of command to expedite my seperation from the Air Force
You got invited to be on a reality TV show: I'd be the first one voted off the island.
You caught a friend stealing from you: Ask the cops if they needed me to be a witness. I did it before.
You witnessed a murder: Inform the authorities the moment I was sure myself and my family was safe.
A random stranger offered you candy: I'd either politely refuse it, or take it and throw it away the moment I was out of line of sight.

A genie granted you one wish: Lottery
You lost your favorite possession: Look for it
You found 10 dollars on the ground: Briefly look around to see if anyone is looking for it, if not I'd pocket it and walk off with a smile
Your date throws up on you: Clean it off. I have an infant, i'm used to it.
Someone cut off a chunk of your hair: Day 3 of basic training.
Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you: Invite him in for a drink.
You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call: Call my unit and tell them to send me a fuckin chopper.