PDA

View Full Version : Worst date ever: Boyfriend bails as foul ball hits girlfriend

Molon Labe
08-10-2010, 02:54 PM
He lost it in the lights...:p

Video (http://houston.astros.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=10798761)

Many women (http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Worst-date-ever-Boyfriend-bails-as-foul-ball-hi?urn=mlb-261442) would do anything for a boyfriend who likes to dance.

But as one woman unfortunately learned on Monday, a man who decides to do the Texas two-step and electric slide away from your side as a foul ball screams toward you into the stands is far from a dream date.

In one of the funnier foul ball mishaps I've seen, a woman named Sarah was struck with a foul ball at the Houston Astros game after her male companion named Bo ducked out of the way.

jendf
08-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Never date a man who chooses to wear his cap sideways. It's a tell-tale sign that the relationship is doomed.

Speedy
08-10-2010, 03:03 PM
His hottie girlfriend could have really been hurt. The dumbass not only bailed, he was in a position where she could not even see the ball until until he got out of the way at the last second. A woman was killed last month when struck by a foul ball.

lacarnut
08-10-2010, 03:23 PM
His hottie girlfriend could have really been hurt. The dumbass not only bailed, he was in a position where she could not even see the ball until until he got out of the way at the last second. A woman was killed last month when struck by a foul ball.

What a pussy. She should dump his ass.

malloc
08-10-2010, 04:49 PM
What kind of man goes to a game and sits in the foul ball area without a mitt?

1st rule of baseball: The ball can't hit you if it's caught.

Zafod
08-10-2010, 05:15 PM
guy looks like a total douche

JB
08-10-2010, 05:40 PM
What kind of man goes to a game and sits in the foul ball area without a mitt?Really? I wouldn't bring a mitt to a game if I was sitting behind the plate and there was no fence in front of me.

malloc
08-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Really? I wouldn't bring a mitt to a game if I was sitting behind the plate and there was no fence in front of me.

I always bring a mitt. Then again, I always go with my 9 year old son who also brings a mitt...

lacarnut
08-10-2010, 08:26 PM
When I was a kid, I did not have money to get in the games. So, during batting practice, balls hit over the fence were the ticket to get in the game free. I did not even have a glove but if I got a chance to catch one on the fly I would. Then the fun would start with other kids trying to take it away from you.

This guy pisses me off; he is such a wimp.

Gingersnap
08-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Really? I wouldn't bring a mitt to a game if I was sitting behind the plate and there was no fence in front of me.

You always bring a mitt if you sit there. Do they even seat you there if at least one person in your party doesn't have a mitt? I've never seen it.

Of course the Rockies are kind of dangerous in the foul department.

noonwitch
08-11-2010, 01:13 PM
What a wuss. She can do better.

The Tigers suck, again. They lost last night to Tampa Bay, 8-0. They were playing pretty good before the all-star break, now they are just awful.