PDA

View Full Version : in describing his comments as "unartful," Gibbs continues to own them....

SarasotaRepub
08-11-2010, 07:17 AM
djones "buddy" mike_c!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8914680)

mike_c http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-10-10 12:45 PM
Original message in describing his comments as "unartful," Gibbs continues to own them....

Edited on Tue Aug-10-10 12:46 PM by mike_c
Criticizing himself as "unartful" isn't a retraction by any means-- it's simply an acknowledgment that he should have sugar coated his contempt for liberals a bit more than he did, and that he shouldn't have expressed himself so plainly. Gibbs, a master of doublespeak, spoke his unvarnished truth for once, and now wishes he had buried it beneath a few layers of "artful" deniability.

There is no doubt that the WH has little more than contempt for the left unless they need our votes, which they somehow manage to simultaneously characterize as insignificant and a major cause of unreasoned grief. But in any event, Gibb's backpedaling isn't a retraction of the WH message to the left, it's an expression of regret for having spoken so straightforwardly.

Gee Bug_Boy, why do you even care??? Aren't you leaving the country with your partner??? :confused: :D

djones520
08-11-2010, 07:19 AM
Despite his hatred for me, I'd still piss on him if he were on fire. :D

Constitutionally Speaking
08-11-2010, 07:40 AM
Despite his hatred for me, I'd still piss on him if he were on fire. :D

I must have missed some history. :confused:

djones520
08-11-2010, 07:43 AM
I must have missed some history. :confused:

Well Mike_C has always been a vocal hater of the military and people who serve.

A good number of my moles have been popped because I call this assweed out. I don't think he knows I exist personally, but on the account he's called me a murderer a couple times, and has stated I deserve to become unemployed for what I do for a living, I'd say it's pretty safe to say he hates me.

Constitutionally Speaking
08-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Well Mike_C has always been a vocal hater of the military and people who serve.

A good number of my moles have been popped because I call this assweed out. I don't think he knows I exist personally, but on the account he's called me a murderer a couple times, and has stated I deserve to become unemployed for what I do for a living, I'd say it's pretty safe to say he hates me.

Thanks for the clarification.