PDA

View Full Version : Mexican cartels takeover Texas ranch -Police confirm story is not a hoax

malloc
08-12-2010, 03:51 PM
After 16 days of denials by Laredo law enforcement and local officials regarding a Mexican drug cartel takeover of a Laredo area ranch, a Texas police blotter proves the alleged incident did in fact happen and that multiple agencies responded to the scene of a seized U.S. ranch.

Think about it for a moment.

One of the most brutal drug cartels operating in Mexico crossed the U.S. border and took a ranch from its lawful owner.

Intimidation has arrived along the southern border.

The police blotter tells the story of the events that unfolded on July 23rd;

“On Friday 7-23-10 Laredo Webb informed that their county SWAT Team is conducting an operation in the Mines Rd. area. According to LT. Garcia with LSO (Laredo Sheriff Office) received a call from a ranch owner stating that the Zetas had taken over his ranch. As per the 17 (reporting person) he informed them that they stated La Compania (area name for Zetas) was taking the ranch and no one was permitted on the ranch without permission. SO (Sheriff Office) will have an unmarked green Ford Taurus with two officers stationed at Los Compadres and a white Chevy Tahoe with two officers stationed at Mineral Rd. The LSO (Laredo Sheriff Office) will maintain surveillance in the area and advise if action is taken. Susp (suspect) Veh (vehicle) are described as a gray or silver Audi, a BLK (black) Escalade or Navigator and a van truck with a logo of a car wash spot free on the side. Border Patrol also has their response team on scene. Also known info of BMW’s and Corvettes entering and leaving the area. Auth LT Lichtenberger if assistance is requested LPD (Laredo Police Department) will secure the outer perimeter. (07/24/10 07:42:10 NR1873)”

Cartels have crossed the sovereign borders of the United States causing multiple agencies to respond and the end result was a media blackout. It’s well documented that media blackouts in Mexico are happening because the cartels are threatening reporters and news outlets with bodily harm. The question is why American law enforcement agencies are giving reporters the “We can neither confirm nor deny the incident happened line?”

It was a law enforcement officer on the scene that also confirmed the incident in fact happened and officers on the ground said they “considered this an act of war.”

LINK (http://www.examiner.com/x-10317-San-Diego-County-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m8d10-Mexican-cartels-takeover-Texas-ranch--NOT-A-HOAX-Police-blotter-confirms-story)

The police logs confirm that agents responded to the ranch. Officers who were on the scene are quoted later in the story saying that this incident did, in fact happen. If this turns out to not be a re-hoax, I'd advise citizens of Arizona and Texas to arm themselves and prepare to defend their homes.

NJCardFan
08-12-2010, 05:22 PM
But...but...but...they're just looking for work!

malloc
08-12-2010, 05:26 PM
But...but...but...they're just looking for work!

I'm not entirely sure this isn't a re-hoax, but I'm just reporting what the article said. The main point of contention is that the police logs state Laredo Sheriff's Department, when Laredo is the city and the department that responded is the Webb County Sheriff's Department. It may be some sort of local lingo though. I don't really know and I'm trying to find out more.

PoliCon
08-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Mean while - just a few years back and right down the road the government went in guns blazing and killing US citizens because they :eek: had guns :eek:

:rolleyes:

malloc
08-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Ok, my official position is I don't know if this was a hoax or not. Supposedly this police log thing is real, but I can't find any explanation for the mention of Laredo Sheriff's department. I found some blogs that say it really happened, and others that say this is just a continuation of the hoax. :confused:

I'm going to, in my own mind, agree that it didn't happened until the evidence is sorted out. That's probably the safest way to go.

Odysseus
08-12-2010, 07:43 PM
History repeats itself, but we don't have a Blackjack Pershing on our side.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/u/ruiz_b/LuisRaulEsteves/GenObargon_PanchoVilla_Pershing.jpg