PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan Challenges Robert Gibbs to A "Pee-off.”

Apocalypse
08-13-2010, 12:05 AM
Not sure if this belongs in Stupid Lib tricks, Humor or here. But getting a kick out of it.

To start off, we all should have heard of Gibbs stupid remark of;
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/richard-adams-blog/2010/aug/10/robert-gibbs-crazy-liberal-critics-obama

So Sheehan comes back and says this;

“I want to make it very clear that I am not a hypocrite and any criticisms I have made of Obama are the exact same things I said when George Bush was president because the same foreign policies have continued, if not worsened during the tenure of the Obama administration.”

“I will put my urine up against Gibbs’ any day, and in fact, will travel to Washington, DC to give him a fresh and warm sample—I actually think supporters of Obama should be tested for ‘Hopium’ in their urine, myself. Since Gibbs is a liar and a jerk, I will challenge him to a pee-off.”

“I have remained consistent and ideologically pure in my activism and am highly offended that Gibbs would want to use such divisive language—is he trying to distract us from his boss’s dismal performance on just about every issue he has faced—not to mention the environmental catastrophe in the Gulf?”

“I have no drugs in my system and nothing to be ashamed of—it’s Gibbs and the Obama regime that should be ashamed,”

This could be interesting. Moonbat against Moonbat.

NJCardFan
08-13-2010, 12:16 AM
Cindy Sheehan is about a relevant as a flea on my dog's cock.

Apocalypse
08-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Cindy Sheehan is about a relevant as a flea on my dog's cock.

To us maybe, but to the barking liberal left, they still hang on her every word and she still has a strong following. Watch this cause strife among the Sheehan followers, and the zombie obaminites.

Articulate_Ape
08-13-2010, 01:20 AM
A pee off? Whose sink?

PoliCon
08-13-2010, 01:25 AM
A pee off? Whose sink?

Gingers of course! :D

fettpett
08-13-2010, 11:58 AM
hahaha, I love it when the left eats their own, especially when the morons in power that the base is going after :D

Gingersnap
08-13-2010, 03:04 PM
Gingers of course! :D

Cindy has been providing me with entertainment for years now but that "Hopium" crack is priceless! I may need the teeshirt.