PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Melissa Bean IL8 sends in the thug

PoliCon
08-16-2010, 05:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF0_jJRXPhQ

This would be funny if it wasn't so SCARY.

Zafod
08-16-2010, 05:35 PM
shit pisses me off!

Speedy
08-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Dude! Back the fuck off me! Back...the...fuck...off...me!

What happens next is up to him. Mean looks and breathing on me stopped working after Boot Camp.

NJCardFan
08-16-2010, 11:11 PM
At 2:00 mark: Blame Bush. Holy fuck.

Chuck58
08-17-2010, 01:28 PM
Dude! Back the fuck off me! Back...the...fuck...off...me!

What happens next is up to him. Mean looks and breathing on me stopped working after Boot Camp.

Yeah. This guy has the look, but I don't see much else. One thing for sure, he hasn't been doing his sit ups.

PoliCon
08-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Yeah. This guy has the look, but I don't see much else. One thing for sure, he hasn't been doing his sit ups.

The simple fact that he was being allowed to do what he did . . . . these people are out of control.

Zafod
08-17-2010, 03:02 PM

not to mention the fact that i would be begging him to put a hand on me.

just BEGGING him.....

that would be fun.

PoliCon
08-17-2010, 03:12 PM
not to mention the fact that i would be begging him to put a hand on me.

just BEGGING him.....

that would be fun.

it would be fun to take a dive and then sue ;)

noonwitch
08-17-2010, 03:34 PM
I don't know anything about this congresswoman, but the guy asking the questions was obnoxious and the video was heavily edited. He was trying to monopolize the meeting at the expense of other people who may have had questions of their own. The way he followed her out of the meeting borders on stalking.

The public has every right to question their congressional reps in public forums. They don't have the right to monopolize the forum and prevent others from asking questions. This is another amateur with a video camera, looking for attention on the internet.

PoliCon
08-17-2010, 03:58 PM
I don't know anything about this congresswoman, but the guy asking the questions was obnoxious and the video was heavily edited. He was trying to monopolize the meeting at the expense of other people who may have had questions of their own. The way he followed her out of the meeting borders on stalking.

The public has every right to question their congressional reps in public forums. They don't have the right to monopolize the forum and prevent others from asking questions. This is another amateur with a video camera, looking for attention on the internet.

I disagree. Seems to me that he was doing what he said he would do and edited out the questions of other people. EVEN if you are right - how do you justify the thug coming after the woman early on in the video and looming over her??

Zafod
08-17-2010, 04:18 PM
The way he followed her out of the meeting borders on stalking.

no it doesnt but the way she slithered away is true to a liberfucktards standard of answering questions.....

Zafod
08-17-2010, 04:20 PM
it would be fun to take a dive and then sue ;)

I would defend myself and then sue for damages his teeth and face caused my fist.

Rebel Yell
08-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve!

NJCardFan
08-17-2010, 07:37 PM
Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve!

The fuck you want?

Rebel Yell
08-18-2010, 09:36 AM
The fuck you want?

Nothing.:(

RobJohnson
08-18-2010, 11:20 AM
She really avoided the question about the health care bill being constitutional. :D

RobJohnson
08-18-2010, 11:24 AM

He did look like Steve.