PDA

View Full Version : A hypothetical situation.

Satanicus
08-17-2010, 05:00 PM
I am in debt , have nothing in the bank and am spending my whole check every month, yet I need to save 10,000.

Would slowing the spending be heading in the right direction ?

Would stopping the spending be heading in the right direction ?

Would spending MORE be heading in the right direction ?

It's a simple question .. that requires a simple answer.

EXAMPLE: Would slowing the spending be heading in the right direction ?

Yes , it would be heading in the right direction , and spending more would be herading in the wrong direction.

Who will be the first to answer this simple question ?

patriot45
08-17-2010, 05:02 PM
I am in debt , have nothing in the bank and am spending my whole check every month, yet I need to save 10,000.

Yes , it would be heading in the right direction , and spending more would be herading in the wrong direction.

Get a credit card and max it out.

Sell blood.

Be an experimental guinea pig for new meds.

Plenty of ways for a moonbat to get ahead.

Satanicus
08-17-2010, 05:04 PM
Get a credit card and max it out.

Sell blood.

Be an experimental guinea pig for new meds.

Plenty of ways for a moonbat to get ahead.

All those words and you still avoided the questions posted.

take a bow , well done.

malloc
08-17-2010, 05:06 PM
All those words and you still avoided the questions posted.

take a bow , well done.

We've gone over this so many times we've just come to the conclusion that you are a clueless idiot. Where did you study economics?

Satanicus
08-17-2010, 05:07 PM
We've gone over this so many times we've just come to the conclusion that you are clueless idiot. Where did you study economics?

Take a bow , well done.

patriot45
08-17-2010, 05:10 PM
Take a bow , well done.

New business model for you, Lots of flip flops in the Keys! Flip flop security device! Just think of the heights you can achieve!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/september/1536893198_a3b01cdcd8.jpg

malloc
08-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Take a bow , well done.

Thank you.

Talking economics with you is like talking calculus with an orangutan. You are just never going to learn, because you don't want to learn. Learning would threaten your world view, and your Obama Fanboy status and you simply won't allow it.

Every time you've brought up this argument you have been wrong. You simply refuse to face economic reality, because your ego can't bear it.

FeebMaster
08-17-2010, 05:21 PM
You should eliminate all non-essential spending, start eating ramen, and get a second and possibly third job.

Satanicus
08-17-2010, 05:23 PM
New business model for you, Lots of flip flops in the Keys! Flip flop security device! Just think of the heights you can achieve!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/september/1536893198_a3b01cdcd8.jpg

I tried to make rope flip flops and couldn't get it to work right and gave up.

patriot45
08-17-2010, 05:25 PM

Stop while you are behind, there is nowhere for you to go.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/305030717_c615cbd4de.jpg

JB
08-17-2010, 05:26 PM
All those words and you still avoided the questions posted.There are about 500 questions pending on this board for you so STFU about how someone answers yours.

You're still wanted in The Thunderdome.

FlaGator
08-17-2010, 05:35 PM

Very poor analogy. Try this one, it is more accurate. You are at 0 dollars in your bank account. Every month you have 10,000 dollars deposited in your bank account Then you start spending 110,000 dollars a month and after after 6 months you realize you are 600,000 dollars in debt. You need to bring your back account back to 0 dollars so you start spending only 20,000 a month more than you make. Are you :

A) getting yourself out of debt
or
B) just increasing your debt but more slowly?

patriot45
08-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Very poor analogy. Try this one, it is more accurate. You are at 0 dollars in your bank account. Every month you have 10,000 dollars deposited in your bank account Then you start spending 110,000 dollars a month and after after 6 months you realize you are 600,000 dollars in debt. You need to brink your back account back to 0 so you start spending only 20,000 a month more than you make. Are you :

A) getting yourself out of debt
or
B) just increasing your debt but more slowly?

His head just exploded!

Rockntractor
08-17-2010, 06:05 PM

You were smoking the rope weren't you?:rolleyes:

Constitutionally Speaking
08-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Are you STILL going further into debt, or are you actually reducing your debt????

If you are still adding to your debt, you are STILL heading in the wrong direction.

Articulate_Ape
08-17-2010, 06:22 PM
You should eliminate all non-essential spending, start eating ramen, and get a second and possibly third job.

Winnah!

Bongo55
08-17-2010, 06:53 PM
I think you should get a $10.000.00 life insurance policy. then kill yourself and make it look like an accident. Bam you have the money needed and the world would have one less liberal asshole. win win. Plus with this Hypothetical answer you get the response your looking for.... spend more ( for the pollicy).

Can I take a bow now?

malloc
08-17-2010, 07:01 PM
I think you should get a $10.000.00 life insurance policy. then kill yourself and make it look like an accident. Bam you have the money needed and the world would have one less liberal asshole. win win. Plus with this Hypothetical answer you get the response your looking for.... spend more ( for the pollicy).

Can I take a bow now?

Winnah!

Spoke too soon Ape.

Articulate_Ape
08-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Spoke too soon Ape.

Nope.

a) Life insurance policies don't cover suicides.

b) Spazanicus is too fucking stupid to make it look like an accident.

I stand by my "winnah!" :D

Bongo55
08-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Can I at least take a bow?

JB
08-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Can I at least take a bow?As long as you take the arrows.

lacarnut
08-17-2010, 08:18 PM

Sell a kidney. That is your only hope. You do not have a job, do not work and you are a lazy bum.

If you worked, the answer would be simple. However, being an idiot, you would not take any-one's advise. Therefore, if I had to splain it you, the meaning would get lost in the translation.

Molon Labe
08-17-2010, 08:22 PM

Why is your boy Barack not able to understand this?

obx
08-17-2010, 09:00 PM
Sell a kidney. That is your only hope. You do not have a job, do not work and you are a lazy bum.

If you worked, the answer would be simple. However, being an idiot, you would not take any-one's advise. Therefore, if I had to splain it you, the meaning would get lost in the translation.

He's a liberal. He would sell someone else"s kidney.
________
R1100S (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/BMW_R1100S)

NJCardFan
08-17-2010, 09:16 PM

There is no simple answer because this isn't a simple question. The simple answer, if there is one, is to slow the spending. You can't stop it because you gotta eat, have a roof over your head, and clothes and stuff. Spending is certainly not the right direction. But listening to your ilk, not only is spending the right direction, borrowing and putting yourself deeper in debt is also the way to go.

Kay
08-17-2010, 09:20 PM
Here is your answer little one:

bXId5jOTxdg

m00
08-17-2010, 10:29 PM

Is this really a hypothetical?

MrsSmith
08-17-2010, 10:48 PM
The answer, of course, is to put your 3 non-working "roommates" to work, send your 2 non-citizen "roommates" back home, and reduce the percentage you charge your best friend for each time he uses your mower to earn money...that way, he'll work harder, earn more, and you end up with more revenue. Too bad Uncle Sam can't figure this out.

NJCardFan
08-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Here is your answer little one:

bXId5jOTxdg

I don't even have to watch the video:

Neither a borrower or a lender be. Do not forget, stay out of debt. Think twice and take this good advice from me. Guard that ol' solvency. There's just one other thing you ought to do. To thine own self be true.

Oh, and Dawn Wells was the hottie of hotties.

asdf2231
08-18-2010, 01:53 AM
Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep that retard rollin', thread moooooooove!

As always, to a more appropriate forum for mr. crotch wax mcwindow sticker.

RobJohnson
08-18-2010, 02:47 AM

LOL!!! :D