PDA

View Full Version : I saw RaginInMiami last night.

SarasotaRepub
08-18-2010, 06:51 AM
Yeppers, Mr. Carlos himself on the HDNET cable channel. :D

Ya know, we've made fun of him before but seeing him in person...even better.

And his whole childish argument seems to boil down to "well there are security cameras "everywhere" so why can't I take pics too." :rolleyes: That's it basically.

They showed him going into a Miami train/light rail station and acting like a dick with his waddle digital camera. He's lucky he didn't get his head bash by one of the Transit cops.

I was going to turn my PC back on and report a Carlos sighting, but he's wasn't worth that much effort.

Well done Carlos, you're my Hero!!!!! :rolleyes:

:D

Dan D. Doty
08-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Carlos is just another Moonbat Attention Whore who wants to get arrested by the cops so he can scream " I'M A VICTIM! I'M A VICTIM!".

noonwitch
08-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Carlos is just another Moonbat Attention Whore who wants to get arrested by the cops so he can scream " I'M A VICTIM! I'M A VICTIM!".

Just like Cindy Sheehan.

Dan D. Doty
08-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Just like Cindy Sheehan.

Yep.

When you see photos of Cindy Sheehan being carried off by the cops at a protest, she is nothing but smiles. She loves the attention of the press, the cops and those who follow her; she's grand empress of attention whores.

That's why dear Cindy has to go out and protest, or give a crazy statement to the press; she doesn't want the attention, or money to stop flowing.