PDA

View Full Version : Money falls from Florida man's butt during strip search

bijou
08-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Police in Florida said they recovered $45 that fell out of an arrested man's anus during a strip search at the Bay County Jail.

Officers said Nicholas Ryan Harris, 19, told officers there was nothing hidden on his body following his arrest on charges of driving under the influence, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, the Panama City News Herald reported Thursday. ... What an ass (http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2010/08/19/Money-falls-from-butt-during-strip-search/UPI-57491282240758/)

Articulate_Ape
08-19-2010, 04:10 PM
I pity the fool who had to pick it up and count it.

Gingersnap
08-19-2010, 04:31 PM
Wow! It really doesn't grow on trees. Who knew?

NJCardFan
08-19-2010, 05:54 PM
*sigh* Ah the things you civilians don't know about jail and what we not so fortunate CO's get to see.

Articulate_Ape
08-19-2010, 09:03 PM
*sigh* Ah the things you civilians don't know about jail and what we not so fortunate CO's get to see.

Yeah, it sucks being us, you lucky duck.

Bubba Dawg
08-19-2010, 09:13 PM
$45 bucks? Jeez. :rolleyes:

Oh wait, it was in quarters...:eek:

Kay
08-19-2010, 09:55 PM
*sigh* Ah the things you civilians don't know about jail
and what we not so fortunate CO's get to see.

I'm sure I'll regret asking,
butt what is the one strangest thing you've ever found hiding there?

Articulate_Ape
08-19-2010, 10:17 PM

His wedding ring?

warpig
08-19-2010, 10:28 PM
So that's where Dems hide their tax payments.

NJCardFan
08-19-2010, 11:16 PM

Me? Nothing. I don't get to do many strip searches because of where I work. But(pardon the pun) the funniest I heard involved an inmate that was on my old housing unit. They did a "run up" in my old unit because a snitch note was dropped about cell phones and drugs were on the unit. Well, what they do is empty out the unit and put them all in the gym. They have to clear a metal detector before going into the gym. This one inmate kept on beeping and couldn't clear it so they use the wand on him and it hits at his rear end. So, it's off to intake(an area where new inmates and inmates going to and from outside trips go through) and put him in the boss chair. This is the boss chair(please bear with me because there is a point to this long story):
http://www.securityscanners.net/boss_2_large.jpg
They sit him on it and it goes off, as it should. They now strip him and up his butt is his antenna from his radio along with a thin copper wire most likely from a radio speaker. No, I'm not kidding. What they saw when he was stripped was the wire sticking out.

There have also been times when they've found balloons containing drugs doing strips during visit. There have been cell phones found as well.

obx
08-19-2010, 11:18 PM
Was this real or an advert for Satanicus' products?
________
Amateur orgy (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/68/orgy/videos/1)

Rockntractor
08-19-2010, 11:19 PM
Me? Nothing. I don't get to do many strip searches because of where I work. But(pardon the pun) the funniest I heard involved an inmate that was on my old housing unit. They did a "run up" in my old unit because a snitch note was dropped about cell phones and drugs were on the unit. Well, what they do is empty out the unit and put them all in the gym. They have to clear a metal detector before going into the gym. This one inmate kept on beeping and couldn't clear it so they use the wand on him and it hits at his rear end. So, it's off to intake(an area where new inmates and inmates going to and from outside trips go through) and put him in the boss chair. This is the boss chair(please bear with me because there is a point to this long story):
http://www.securityscanners.net/boss_2_large.jpg
They sit him on it and it goes off, as it should. They now strip him and up his butt is his antenna from his radio along with a thin copper wire most likely from a radio speaker. No, I'm not kidding. What they saw when he was stripped was the wire sticking out.

There have also been times when they've found balloons containing drugs doing strips during visit. There have been cell phones found as well.
Well to be fair a cell phone on vibrate may just have been forgotten.:confused: