PDA

View Full Version : Lefties Overthink 'The Expendables'.

Gingersnap
08-20-2010, 11:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHHECColy0Y

Well, now I'm bumping this movie to the top of my priority list. :D

PoliCon
08-20-2010, 11:09 AM
Just saw it last night. It was ok. Honestly - the bad guys in the movie are the CIA so how the left figures the movie has an agenda is silly.

NJCardFan
08-20-2010, 11:47 AM
Just saw it last night. It was ok. Honestly - the bad guys in the movie are the CIA so how the left figures the movie has an agenda is silly.

Because a majority of the stars in it are right leaning. I mean you have Stallone, Bruce Willis, and Arnold in the same scene together? Oh the horror! But it's funny that the liberals never think movies like Redacted or The Green Zone or The Day After Tomorrow have an agenda. Once again their hypocrisy is showing.

noonwitch
08-20-2010, 12:13 PM
Because a majority of the stars in it are right leaning. I mean you have Stallone, Bruce Willis, and Arnold in the same scene together? Oh the horror! But it's funny that the liberals never think movies like Redacted or The Green Zone or The Day After Tomorrow have an agenda. Once again their hypocrisy is showing.

Arnold is "right leaning"?
He's a liberal republican, and before Reagan there were a lot of them. It's like Rick Snyder, who won the GOP nomination for Michigan Governor. Liberals like him because he reminds them of Governor Milliken, who was a pro-choice republican who was also business friendly.

Jfor
08-20-2010, 02:44 PM
I am not an Oreilly fan but that was a very good and humorous interview. I have always liked Stallone. May just have to go and watch this movie.

Rebel Yell
08-20-2010, 04:36 PM

Actually, he was ex CIA.

PoliCon
08-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Actually, he was ex CIA.

You forget that Willis was CIA and was sending them in to clean up their mess.

Rebel Yell
08-23-2010, 08:48 AM
You forget that Willis was CIA and was sending them in to clean up their mess.

I thought Eric Roberts went rogue?

Zathras
08-23-2010, 10:03 AM
I thought Eric Roberts went rogue?

He did. Bruce Willis's character, Mr. Church, worked for the CIA and wanted Stalone's team to go in and fix the problem started by a rogue agent played by Roberts.