PDA

View Full Version : All the way to the bank.

Lager
08-20-2010, 11:06 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8986752

These fund drives provide much entertainment. But they also tend to reveal something that is downright sad. Is it possible this poster could actually be serious?
Anyway you have to admire the skinner, he reels em in pretty smoothly.

No Passaran (1000+ posts) Sat Aug-21-10 01:30 AM
Original messageSkinner is wrong! As usual

We are gonna reach our goal.

I've been here since this place opened. I rarely post anymore. Life is hard for a disabled veteran, but I still make it here every quarter to donate because I believe, without this place I would have lost my mind back in 2001 knowing my country was going down the tubes.

So bump and kick and let's get over the line.

And remember, every donation makes a freeper troll cry.

Elwood P Dowd (1000+ posts) Sat Aug-21-10 02:25 AM
Original messageWhy don't more DUers contribute monthly through PayPal?Edited on Sat Aug-21-10 02:26 AM by Elwood P Dowd
I realize the economy is tough, but I'm living on Social Security and a little part-time income (less than $1,600.00 a month for both), so a small monthly donation through PayPal works for me. When my PayPal balance gets low, I will just sell a few of the 1,000+ LPs or CDs I don't listen to anymore, and that will cover a few more months of DU contributions

SarasotaRepub
08-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Not the sharpest knife...

No Passaran (1000+ posts) Sat Aug-21-10 01:30 AM
Original message Skinner is wrong! As usual TeeHee...:D

And remember, every donation makes a freeper troll cry.
That's laugh asshole. :D

warpig
08-20-2010, 11:18 PM
When my PayPal balance gets low, I will just sell a few of the 1,000+ LPs or CDs I don't listen to anymore, and that will cover a few more months of DU contributions

So........what kind of CD and LP are we talkin here..........

Articulate_Ape
08-20-2010, 11:30 PM
Poor people are poor for a reason.