PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Thread: And the Morning and the Evening..

Bubba Dawg
08-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Hot and humid on the Mountain. There's a chance of thundershowers this afternoon.

I'm not at all a morning person. If I didn't have to get up early most days, I wouldn't. I'd sleep in til about 9 or 10, and stay up later at night.

TOTD: Are you a morning person or a night hawk?

I'm a grumpy leave me alone type of person for the first couple of hours of my waking day. I gotta have coffee.

Second TOTD:related to the first. Do you drink tea, coffee, a coke, or what in the morning. And don't say juice, cuz that's annoying. A fruit smoothie is okay, if you must, just don't put soy in it.

Shannon
08-22-2010, 08:50 AM
It's hot. I think I will go shopping today.

TOTD: I am not a morning person. Smart people know to avoid me until after 10 a.m. I'm not much better then.

2nd TOTD: Water, sometimes coffee.

Bubba, fruit smoothies? Really? Just when I think you can't get any gayer...

warpig
08-22-2010, 09:47 AM
I have become a morning person since working in the construction industry for the last 11 years. I like being up before the majority of other people, I seem to get more done and feel that I am behind if I get up later.

lacarnut
08-22-2010, 02:38 PM
Hot and humid here. My stepson has not cut my yard in a couple of weeks. So it looks like I will have to with an electric mower which will take forever to cut.

TOTD. I am a night owl. I stay up past midnight and get up around 10am or later.

TOTD #2 Drink choc. milk in the am & then root beer in the pm ... never acquired a taste for coffee as a kid although my mom and dad drank it. I would sneak in the frig and get a swig of condensed milk.

SaintLouieWoman
08-22-2010, 03:59 PM
I never was a morning person, not even as a little kid.

In the morning I drink juice, sorry Bubba, and/or water. I never have acquired a taste for coffee. SR drinks enough coffee for the both of us in the am.

If I drink tea, it's usually iced tea (not sweet tea). I like the Arizona tea in the large bottles to keep in the frig. In the winter I'll drink some hot green tea once in a while. I'm not sure if I'll keep doing it in Florida, usually too hot here (but St Louis this summer has been hotter than Florida).

Rockntractor
08-22-2010, 04:21 PM
I'm not much for morning noon or night, I'm not sure I belong on this planet. Yes I like coffee, coke and tea in the morning.

Bubba Dawg
08-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Most people won't drink my coffee. They say it is too strong.

I like Chock Full O' Nuts Columbian.

Rockntractor
08-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Most people won't drink my coffee. They say it is too strong.

I like Chock Full O' Nuts Columbian.

I buy that when I run out of my fancy stuff I buy online, but that doesn't happen very often.

Bubba Dawg
08-22-2010, 06:11 PM
It's hot. I think I will go shopping today.

TOTD: I am not a morning person. Smart people know to avoid me until after 10 a.m. I'm not much better then.

2nd TOTD: Water, sometimes coffee.

Bubba, fruit smoothies? Really? Just when I think you can't get any gayer...

Smoothie........NO! I mean, no. :eek:

I don't drink 'em. I mean, some folks have 'em for breakfast is all. :o:p