PDA

View Full Version : Brad Pitt is 'willing to look at the death penalty' in bizarre rant against BP

PoliCon
08-23-2010, 10:19 AM
This just goes to show how very out of touch with reality the hollywood left really are . . . .

By David Gardner
Last updated at 6:49 PM on 22nd August 2010

Brad Pitt has waded into the Gulf oil spill controversy with an extraordinary veiled attack on BP.

The Hollywood actor said he would consider the death penalty for those to blame for the ruptured well that gushed millions of gallons of oil into the ocean.

He was speaking in a documentary due to be screened in the US tomorrow tonight.
Brad Pitt has said he would consider the death penalty for those to blame for the Gulf oil spill crisis

Brad Pitt has said he would consider the death penalty for those to blame for the Gulf oil spill crisis

Asked about the people responsible for the crisis, the ‘Inglourious Basterds’ star said: ‘I was never for the death penalty before – I am willing to look at it again.’

CONTINUED (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305215/Brad-Pitt-willing-look-death-penalty-bizarre-rant-BP.html)

Gingersnap
08-23-2010, 10:33 AM
He should get busy trying to figure out who his wife will be sleeping with next not wading into political issues.

linda22003
08-23-2010, 10:46 AM
He should get busy trying to figure out who his wife will be sleeping with next not wading into political issues.

Wife is a euphemism, right? I'm not aware that they've ever actually married.

Gingersnap
08-23-2010, 10:57 AM
Wife is a euphemism, right? I'm not aware that they've ever actually married.

Right - my mistake. I should have said, "...who his baby mama will be sleeping with next". :D

FlaGator
08-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Right - my mistake. I should have said, "...who his baby mama will be sleeping with next". :D

Who ever it is, it will be someone who is already involved with someone else. She doesn't seem to want anything unless she can take it from some one else... including her children.

Gingersnap
08-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Who ever it is, it will be someone who is already involved with someone else. She doesn't seem to want anything unless she can take it from some one else... including her children.

She made a play for Depp on the set of "The Accidental Tourist" which is coming out soon. By all accounts, he is the only leading man she hasn't slept with.

NJCardFan
08-23-2010, 11:45 AM
She made a play for Depp on the set of "The Accidental Tourist" which is coming out soon. By all accounts, he is the only leading man she hasn't slept with.
That you know of...her not sleeping with Depp that is. Angelina Jolie has had more dicks in her than a Richard convention.

Rebel Yell
08-23-2010, 12:13 PM
That you know of...her not sleeping with Depp that is. Angelina Jolie has had more dicks in her than a Richard convention.

If she had as many pricks poking out of her as she's had poking in her, she'd be a porcupine.

marv
08-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Brad Pitt has waded into the Gulf oil spill controversy with an extraordinary veiled attack on BP.

The Hollywood actor said he would consider the death penalty for those to blame for the ruptured well that gushed millions of gallons of oil into the ocean.
Does that include hussein's administration officials that waived EPA and safety regulations......Hmmmmmmmm!

Rebel Yell
08-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Does that include hussein's administration officials that waived EPA and safety regulations......Hmmmmmmmm!

As ,much as I disagree with Pitt's views, he does pretty much stand behind his word. I do give him credit for that.

jendf
08-23-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm so glad he weighed in on the issue. :rolleyes: