PDA

View Full Version : It pains me to say so, but the President I worked so hard to elect is a homophobe.

SarasotaRepub
08-23-2010, 09:41 PM
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9002683)

11 Bravo http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts)

It pains me to say so, but the President I worked so hard to elect is a homophobe.

If you don't support, without reservation, the rights of GLBT citizens to enjoy the same rights as every other American, then I'm sorry, you're a homophobic bigot.
Would I vote for him again. Yeah, with no hesitation, because a Sarah Palin in the executive branch would probably result in a bounty being placed on gay Americans, with bonus points awarded if you winged 'em from an airplane.
But still, I'm so fucking disappointed. I thought we had been promised better. Maybe my sons, who love their decorated Naval Aviator gay uncle who has been with the same partner for over 30 years, will inherit a better world.

Better watch it buddy, Skinner may give you da boot! :D

PoliCon
08-23-2010, 09:44 PM
funny how anyone who doesn't agree with this POS is a bigot. :rolleyes:

warpig
08-23-2010, 10:57 PM
So, since he hates homophobes....................does that make him a bigot?
Besides I think you'll find that more people, when it comes to gays, hate sin, not the sinner.

CueSi
08-23-2010, 11:19 PM
And he would STILL vote for Obama...and the usual exaggeration about Palin, who extended benefits to gay couples in AK during her term as gov. . . Palin's done more for gay rights than Obama ever did. I'm sure he won't leave the cattle pen that's DU , but I wish he would. I'd love to beat some sense into his head. But he's a ...aviator.:rolleyes: Can't tell them motherfuckers anything.

What a dumbass. If Obama wins again, 11 Bravo. . .don't you DARE bitch when he stalls ending DADT, not standing up for ending DOMA or passing ENDA ...because I have one more acronym for you because you . . .Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

Gay people...just another vote whore for the Dems.

~QC

hoplophobe
08-24-2010, 10:13 AM
And he would STILL vote for Obama...and the usual exaggeration about Palin, who extended benefits to gay couples in AK during her term as gov. . . Palin's done more for gay rights than Obama ever did. I'm sure he won't leave the cattle pen that's DU , but I wish he would. I'd love to beat some sense into his head. But he's a ...aviator.:rolleyes: Can't tell them motherfuckers anything.

What a dumbass. If Obama wins again, 11 Bravo. . .don't you DARE bitch when he stalls ending DADT, not standing up for ending DOMA or passing ENDA ...because I have one more acronym for you because you . . .Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

Gay people...just another vote whore for the Dems.

~QC
His son's uncle is a naval aviator (why would not he say his brother?). If the OP is 11 Bravo, that's infantry.

PoliCon
08-24-2010, 10:37 AM
His son's uncle is a naval aviator (why would not he say his brother?). If the OP is 11 Bravo, that's infantry.

might be his brother in law - or due to divorce - could be an ex brother in law . . . .But I doubt that either is the case. I'm sure he went for the most sympathetic rout he could. This is well calculated.

noonwitch
08-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Somebody should go over there and egg the poster on, by asking how could a metro sexual like Obama be a homophobe.

Dan D. Doty
08-24-2010, 01:09 PM
One of the dumbest OP I've seen for awhile.

First, you say Pres. Obama is a homophobe ( and you hate homophobes), but you'd vote him again :confused: Then ( without any proof) you say that Sarah Palin would put a bounty on gay Americans.

Wonder if Bravo 11 support the building of the mosque at ground zero? You know, the Iman who wants Muslin laws in America; like all gays should be put to death.

Does he support them too?