PDA

View Full Version : Was a member while back Yall, lost my sign in stuff. welcome me back please.

llongoria
08-13-2008, 09:44 PM
I was a member here a while back, but went and lost all my info in old comp. Wasn't a 'regular' par say, but was sure nuff here watching and looking, made a few posts, anyway, glad I found ya'll again. kippy ki yi yay babies.:p

Gingersnap
08-13-2008, 09:53 PM
I was a member here a while back, but went and lost all my info in old comp. Wasn't a 'regular' par say, but was sure nuff here watching and looking, made a few posts, anyway, glad I found ya'll again. kippy ki yi yay babies.:p

Welcome back! Who were you "before"?

llongoria
08-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Welcome back! Who were you "before"?

either llongoria, or llongoria0. There aint another conservative underground forum is there?? hm seem to recall the last one being extremely active and BLUE. :)

Gingersnap
08-13-2008, 10:08 PM
either llongoria, or llongoria0. There aint another conservative underground forum is there?? hm seem to recall the last one being extremely active and BLUE. :)

There are a number of spin-off sites.

llongoria
08-13-2008, 10:13 PM
There are a number of spin-off sites.

then prolly got the wrong one. oh well, this ones just as good as the next, hope yall take me in.:D

megimoo
08-13-2008, 10:22 PM
I was a member here a while back, but went and lost all my info in old comp. Wasn't a 'regular' par say, but was sure nuff here watching and looking, made a few posts, anyway, glad I found ya'll again. kippy ki yi yay babies.:pWelcome back home,sit a spell and gives us your opinion !